Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

I'm so excited everytime I see this thread on the first page! Right now, this thread is only 8 pages.. we need to keep it up, right?

And thank you for the pics... keep them coming. The santa pic was sooo funny.. :lol:

Anybody knows when they will release his new movie?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koryan_chin

Hi! I am new here and just to keep this thread going (it needs to get going!!!! hehe)....i will post my first post, and stop lurking around for a bit. i started to like JJH after "princess lulu" then I like his performance more in "last scandal"...now i cant wait to watch all his movies here in the net :P ( and buy the dvd versions of it)

i am also excited about his new movie :) i hope updates will be posted here in this thread

itś hard to understand the KOREAN characters but seems like

LAST SCANDAL OF MY LIFE - got three nominations for

SEOUL DRAMA FESTIVAL

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sdf2008/index.html

BEST TV SERIES - The Last Scandal of my life

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sdf2008/vote_kr.html?idx=2

BEST ACTOR - Jung Joon-ho

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sdf2008/vote_kr.html?idx=3

BEST ACTRESS - Choi Jin-Shil

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sdf2008/vote_kr.html?idx=4

Guest yoon_myunghee

about SEOUL DRAMA FESTIVAL, i have just voted Last scandal, Jun Ho n Jin Shil...pls help me..vote for him ^^

All of u know how to vote, right? It will be ended on Oct 5th

koryan_chin: hi, welcome to there ^^

i'm very happy cause people enjoy here increasee day by day..i'm excited too :rolleyes: i will update news regularly as i can..and Saquer, hmm ok..we keep it up together B) n support him together =x =x :)

PS: :rolleyes: u know..his birthday is coming :rolleyes: just only 6 more days...Oct 1st. I really really want to do something special on his birthday :blush:

Guest koryan_chin

about SEOUL DRAMA FESTIVAL, i have just voted Last scandal, Jun Ho n Jin Shil...pls help me..vote for him ^^

All of u know how to vote, right? It will be ended on Oct 5th

koryan_chin: hi, welcome to there ^^

i'm very happy cause people enjoy here increasee day by day..i'm excited too :rolleyes: i will update news regularly as i can..and Saquer, hmm ok..we keep it up together B) n support him together =x =x :)

PS: :rolleyes: u know..his birthday is coming :rolleyes: just only 6 more days...Oct 1st. I really really want to do something special on his birthday :blush:

thanks yoon_myunghee! wow! im glad Last Scandal is nominated at the festival! I would like to vote for him too ( i just dont know how but i will)!

yeah, we will support him together....kaja!

Guest yoon_myunghee

link to vote:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sdf2008/vote_kr.html?idx=2

best_drama_03_play.jpg

1. first, u find the picture "Last Scandal", then click the icon btn_vote1.gif, then click event2_btnok.jpg

best_man_19_play.jpg

2. then, it jumped to vote for actor, find Jun Ho's pic, then click btn_vote1.gif, then click event2_btnok.jpg

best_woman_23_play.jpg

3. and then jumped to vote for actress, find Jin Shil's pic, click btn_vote1.gif, then click event2_btnok.jpg

4. After the election, u fill in name, fone, address & email.

(As i know, u need to complete all 4 steps..if not, the vote will be cut off)

5. click menu_ja_on.gif in the upper right corner. (Japanese's election), and then do the same steps as Korean

:)

Last Scandal Fanmade MVs

These are the fanmade MVs of this drama from me. I love the chemistry between Jung Joon Ho and Choi Jin Shil..and like Jung Woong In's character as well. Love how the scriptwriter ended the drama..Enjoy!

1)MV Last Scandal - Sun Hee Theme

Song : The OST “Ae In It Suh Yo By Lee Eun Mi ”

Clips : Sun Hee's scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal Of My Life” (MBC-2008)

2)MV Last Scandal - Love Is Coming

Song : The OST “Sarang Ee Ol Gga Yo By Byun Jin Sup”

Clips : All Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal” (MBC-2008)

3)MV Last Scandal - Sun Hee and Jae Bin's Love Theme

Song : The OST “Yak Sok By Jung Joon Ho”

Clips : Sun Hee and Jae Bin's scenes from K-Drama “Last Scandal” (MBC-2008)

Guest yoon_myunghee

oink thanks for making & sharing the MV..so sweet ;)

wounded heart thax for the pic, wow wow he's skinny :tears: the kids are lovely ^_^ i wish i were that kid wearing hat stand by his side :lol: LOL =)) kakaka

Infernal city

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

-> i love this pic...his face n his sad eyes...i wonder what scene this is? :rolleyes:

youŕe welcome... :lol:

oink, thank you for your mvs :D

also thanks a lot to woundedheart and yoon_myunghee for sharing pixs...

i also like the photo of JJH with kids... yeah!!! so cute.... :D

and he looks handsome wearing sunglasses.... true!!! and wearing caps looks good on him too... :lol:

i wonder who is the guy beside JJH in the photo with a big clock in the background...

a friend? a fan? his brother? hmmmmm??? i have not seen any pics of him with his family.... :sweatingbullets:

does anyone here have a photo of his family? :sweatingbullets:

11111.jpg

Guest yoon_myunghee

1.10.1970 ~ 1.10.2008

SENGIL CHUKKA HAMNITA!! JUNG JUN HO

i love u, i love u, i love u... :x

i pray, n wish all the best for him