Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest thowysg

why not yoon_myunghee' ?!!! there are all of his movies in net ura1.gif

thanx for vid , i watched that , same as you i cant understand korean , but just seeing him is good

by the way , have you watched x-man (variety show) ???

just wanted to comment on the YSMM clip that he appeared in...just watched it...understand a little bit of mandarin..he was so cute being so candid about how he matured faster than other kids cuz of his tall & big stature, when he had his first kiss with a noona 3 years (i think) his senior during schooldays, the fact that his grandfather taught him to drink alchohol & that's why he's so good at it..hehe...& i think when the lady beside him talked about her first kiss..she said she liked the guy she kissed cuz he looked like junho...hhahah...although junho's words may appear boastful..his reaction is somewhat shy and humble when he found out that lady finds him attractive.. :P

thanks thowysq for the pix & video links

thanks yoon_myunghee for the pix & the article & esp the haircut ones, he should have gotten rid of his hairstylist hehe

thanks koalabear for the news

enyla kind of u to share those great pix, he looks gorgeous as always

found an article talkin abt what Joonho is doing in hawai these days ( approximately summing the article yoon_myunghee posted)

hi woundedheart..thanks for the article and the pixs....love the fact that he does lotsa charitable works.. :)

here's a pix..sorry if posted before...love him in glasses....

n0916-8.jpg

other pixs..

20070801140313_702_0.jpg

20070801140313_702_1.jpg

acx.jpg

bbb.jpg

20070816191328.jpg

LastScandal5B15D_E06_KOR_080323_-3.jpg

LastScandal5B15D_E06_KOR_080323_-1.jpg

LastScandal5B15D_E06_KOR_080323_HDT.jpg

wndus810_98.jpg

LastScandal5B15D_E06_KOR_080323_-2.jpg

although this outift looks too flashy..he wears it well.. :)

LastScandal5B15D_E06_KOR_080323_-4.jpg

20080304172005_109_0.jpg

20061025100318_562_0.jpg

20070731162205_719_0.jpg

this must be princess lulu days..

20050910150012_021_0.jpg

dunno who the lady is or which movie or drama this is from..

20061229104026_439_2.jpg

looked heavier-set here..heheh..

20071107160210_805_0.jpg

buff!.. :P

ECA095ECA480ED98B82.jpg

junho doing his thing...so funny!

20051130000409_747_0.jpg

20051130000409_540_0.jpg

cute pix..he's got tattoo on his arm...

20060624062514_519_0.jpg

junho with kids..

20060702140406_832_0.jpg

hi all junho fans!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First.. page 13! YAY!

Guys... thank you (100x) for the pics! Those are awesome pics!

thowysg, my favorite pic is actually the one when he hug the girl from behind. The way he hug her, I wish I was her :blush:

Hopefully somebody is willing to show his pics from the fund raising show.

Guest thowysg

First.. page 13! YAY!

Guys... thank you (100x) for the pics! Those are awesome pics!

thowysg, my favorite pic is actually the one when he hug the girl from behind. The way he hug her, I wish I was her :blush:

Hopefully somebody is willing to show his pics from the fund raising show.

hi saguer...haha..i know what you mean ...i wish to be her too...ke ke.. :P & yeahhh to turning these pages.. hehe ....

hi all junho fans!

Guest yoon_myunghee

enyla: thax for the sexy pic :lol: n Hawai pic

wounded heart: thax for the article

thowysq: wow, so many pic.. thank u for sharing them..ha ha ha :lol: i know how u and saquer feel, coz i have same feeling :blush: hix hix :") :P that pic he hug the girl, hmm i think it from the MV Dont Cry of Park Sang Min...i've seen this MV already but dont remember clearly???!!...i find it for u , guy check it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFfUfvKR6yY

wat the lady in red was going to do with him.... :lol:

1 more pic he drink wine :rolleyes:

pic with Shil unni ~ omg i miss her :tears: miss Jae bin n sun hee :tears:

He did his dance on stage...?? :lol: :lol:

hmm i love him in glasses too, do u remember the video he winked i posted...i like glass he wore in that show..n here Harry potter one =))

32.gif

do u remember the CF pic Jun Ho with a seal ^^

6.jpg

7.jpg

~> hmm i remeber this hanbok :D

8.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

01.jpg

CF 30s

Making film

The pic when he hug the girl.. I think you can do some photoshop and replace her face with yours :lol: , that's the closest thing we can get to him! :lol: (OMG.. I felt pathetic.. kekekekee...)

Yoon_myunghee, I like him with glasses as well.. It's cute how you put his pic next to Harry Potter, got a little bit resemblance there.. :D

Guest thowysg

thowysq: wow, so many pic.. thank u for sharing them..ha ha ha :lol: i know how u and saquer feel, coz i have same feeling :blush: hix hix :") :P that pic he hug the girl, hmm i think it from the MV Dont Cry of Park Sang Min...i've seen this MV already but dont remember clearly???!!...i find it for u , guy check it [

wat the lady in red was going to do with him.... :lol:

1 more pic he drink wine :rolleyes:

pic with Shil unni ~ omg i miss her :tears: miss Jae bin n sun hee :tears:

He did his dance on stage...?? :lol: :lol:

hmm i love him in glasses too, do u remember the video he winked i posted...i like glass he wore in that show..n here Harry potter one =))

do u remember the CF pic Jun Ho with a seal ^^

hi yoon...thanks for the goodies...oh...it was an MV? not a movie then? he has been in quite a few MVs with similar storyplots..his male co-stars are usually the 2 other guys who are older than him...all 3 been in more than 1 movie together...as for the lady in red...think she was whispering to him during a break in the awards...maybe she spoke softly so that he had to lean over...heheh...he loves his tipple..:P the CF with seal is so cute...probably shot in hawaii..hahah..maybe...it's pretty good that he still gets to do lotsa CFs given the fact that he belongs to the older generation of actors.. :)

yes..i miss jae bin & sun hee too...last capital 2 would've been good...poor choi shil...hope her kids are coping well...

ya...can't find the clip where he danced on stage..just some pixs...pity...yes..his wink is a killer..heheh...& so is his side profile cuz of his prominent nose...

found this pix..dunno if he's a friend, colleague or family of the groom or bride

2008051021491998724_1.jpg

don't think the guy is his brother...junho is so much bigger..heheh..

Not sure if this was posted yet. His new movie will be released on January 15, 2009.

http://www.cjent.co.kr/movie/movie_detail2...=320&page=2

kdramafunusa...the pixs were posted before but we had no translation so now we know..thank you!

this CF is cute too...

heheh...he looked so silly in these CFs...he did quite a few CFs with this lady...

hi all junho fans!!

Guest Miss Universe

[포토엔]정준호, 영화의 날 제가 빠질수 있나요!

[2008-10-27 18:44:54]

mjn7v8.jpg

[뉴스엔 유혜정 기자]

27일 오후 6시 서울 용산구 한남동 하얏트호텔에서 제46회 영화의 날 기념식이 열렸다.

장진 감독이 제46회 영화의 날 기념식의 총연출을 맡아 진행했다.

장진 감독은 감독 및 영화배우들이 릴레이 방식으로 참석해 원로영화인들에 대한 감사의 뜻을 전하는 방식으로 이번 시상식을 연출했다.

이날 영화배우 정준호가 참석해 자리를 빛냈다.

유혜정 kicoo2@newsen.com

Guest Miss Universe

i dont know korean punish2.gif but i did translate by google translate , apparently it has been about a ceremony

in the Hyatt Hotel in Seoul 6pm , 26 oct for gratitude of a director .

translate :

Directing jangjin and movie director to attend the relay by members of the council's gratitude for the way film the way she had.

more pix :

LOVE his smile pinkglassesf.gif

4ghtlw.jpg

1z3zbwz.jpg

dfizp5.jpg

HANDSOME , HANDSOME , HANDSOME girl_in_love.gif

o6l1ko.jpg

yoon_myunghee, thowysq, saguer add me too, id wanna be hugged instead of this girl too <_<

yoon_myunghee thanx for the great pix, utube links :D

thowysq thanx for sharing the cfs links dear, loved them :wub:

kdramafanusa thanx dor the info dear :D

Miss Universe, yoon_myunghee thanx as well for the new pix, he looks great in grey suit :wub: :wub: :wub:

i esp love this one, dont ask me why :blush:

http://9.blog.xuite.net/9/a/d/2/14565856/b.../20372272/0.jpg

at the 1st 2008-style icon awards

pp08103000027wd1.jpg

20081030224409279xc3.jpg

2008103022411011161de9.jpg

2008103022481210101ji1.jpg

2008103022510110101iq3.jpg

credit as labelled & justonlyyou blog

thank you so much to everyone here posting pics, news, clips etc...

im also busy with work so i cannot comment on everything here... hopefully i hav more time here next time... :sweatingbullets:

i love lots of the new pics here...

i envy too the girl JJH hugged.... :sweatingbullets:

old pic... i do not know who's the girl... looks like lee da hae but im not sure....

what JJH is doing? :sweatingbullets:

jungjunho509ts.jpg

JJH's brother? im not sure although they kinda have similar facial features.... :sweatingbullets:

jungjunho659ki.jpg

Guest yoon_myunghee

saquer: no no, i didn't put it next to Harry potter's..it's original ^^ yup!! JJH looks like Harry, not only Janky chan =))

thowysq: the CF is cute =)) daddy...cool

Wounded heart: omg Wounded also have the same situation =)) hic hic :blush: hmm i like that pic, too

Enyla, u have the same condition, too =)) all of us have problem w the gurl =)) ha ha ha...ya, i'm busy too >"< phew.. why i have so much work to do in this week - the week has so much news n pic of JJH -.- hu hu :(( sadddd..

u'r right, they have similar features: nose, smile, but JJH's eyes is prettier :D i dont know whether they r brother or not

Guest thowysg

yoon_myunghee, thowysq, saguer add me too, id wanna be hugged instead of this girl too <_<

thowysq thanx for sharing the cfs links dear, loved them :wub:

i esp love this one, dont ask me why :blush:

hi woundedheart..you're welcome...& thank You for the pixs.. :) hahah..as if we dunno why that's your fav pix...it's mine too! who can resist the rock solid chest and burgeoning abs?? heheh...i do hope those are real..u know how popular implants are nowadays...

hi yoon..miss universe...suguer and all junho fans!

thank you so much to everyone here posting pics, news, clips etc...

old pic... i do not know who's the girl... looks like lee da hae but im not sure....

what JJH is doing? :sweatingbullets:

hi enyla..thanks for the pixs..yes..she looks like lee da hae with the body to match...heheh..he's quite the gentleman, eh? looks like he averted his eyes...or at least he was being discrete..hahah...can't blame him..he stood firm but she preened over... :) btw..i don't think that's his brother...i think i've seen that guy somewhere before...not sure where though...

saquer: no no, i didn't put it next to Harry potter's..it's original ^^ yup!! JJH looks like Harry, not only Janky chan =))

thowysq: the CF is cute =)) daddy...cool

Wounded heart: omg Wounded also have the same situation =)) hic hic :blush: hmm i like that pic, too

Enyla, u have the same condition, too =)) all of us have problem w the gurl =)) ha ha ha...ya, i'm busy too >"< phew.. why i have so much work to do in this week - the week has so much news n pic of JJH -.- hu hu :(( sadddd..

u'r right, they have similar features: nose, smile, but JJH's eyes is prettier :D i dont know whether they r brother or not

hahaha!!!! yeah! JJH also looks like Jacky Chan.... then, also looks like harry potter...

JJH did a CF with a harry potter theme ryt? 2007 himart CF

he looks cute there...hehehe!!! :blush:

clip from daicn

i also love the pic that yoon and woundedheart like.... lucky ones who helped him fixing his outfit....sigh! :blush:

hi enyla..thanks for the pixs..yes..she looks like lee da hae with the body to match...heheh..he's quite the gentleman, eh? looks like he averted his eyes...or at least he was being discrete..hahah...can't blame him..he stood firm but she preened over... :) btw..i don't think that's his brother...i think i've seen that guy somewhere before...not sure where though...

yup! a true gentleman... what a very tempting scene there... :sweatingbullets:

you've seen that guy before? hmmm... i did not recognize him... anyways i hope i can see some of JJH's personal pics with his family... just wondering how his family looks like.... I guess they were also good-looking as JJH...

well, that's where his very good genes came from hahaha!!!! :D

enyla thanx for the pic, she doesnt seem to be LDH though <_< & he's surely looking at the necklace :crazy:<_< hehe

yoon_myunghee thanx dear for the new pix, i liked them esp the ones with the kids & the one with the BMW hehe they both look great ( him & the bmw hehe)

Joonho was the MC at the 1st 2008-style icon awards, her's a video of him interviewing Rain & Taewon

sanstitreev8ly7.jpg

style icon awards interview

MC : I think the atmosphere of here is like a 'well-matched contest'.

Rain is on my right, and Park Tae-Whan is on my left.

Q : What do you think about the atmosphere of here?

Rain : First of all, thank you for inviting me, and here's just a vibe in the air right now.

Park : It is my first time such like this place, I get nervous a little.

Q : When you take a rest in dishabille at home and get a call from your girlfriend out of the blue,

what are you going to do first?

Rain : First I'll change clothes, I nomally comfortable attired with short shorts.

Park : I'll also do like him, I'm in my training shirt and pants.

Q : Who do you think will be the best fashionable entertainer?

Rain : It seems to be too numerous to mention.

Park : It's just you, Jeong Joon -Ho.

Q : Today's drinks are on me.

credit mariposa28@rainthread via rain- america

thanks woundedheart for sharing english translations... :D

Taewon got a very good answer to JJH's question.... and it's true hahaha!!!!

old pics...

very handsome....

:D

010xz.jpg

021nx.jpg

thanks to yoon for the pics with some lucky fans.... some looks like his neighbors....

Guest thowysg

hahaha!!!! yeah! JJH also looks like Jacky Chan.... then, also looks like harry potter...

JJH did a CF with a harry potter theme ryt? 2007 himart CF

he looks cute there...hehehe!!! :blush:

clip from daicn

\i also love the pic that yoon and woundedheart like.... lucky ones who helped him fixing his outfit....sigh! :blush:

yup! a true gentleman... what a very tempting scene there... :sweatingbullets:

you've seen that guy before? hmmm... i did not recognize him... anyways i hope i can see some of JJH's personal pics with his family... just wondering how his family looks like.... I guess they were also good-looking as JJH...

well, that's where his very good genes came from hahaha!!!! :D

hi enyla..hehe..yes..jjh & jacky chan have a common feature..their big noses!! :P but of cuz, jjh is still a babe cuz he's quite handsome...thanks for the CF clip...it's a wonder that at his age, he can still pull off the "acting cute" bit.. :)

we all wanna help him fix (or rather unfix..ke ke) that outfit...i remember in Last Scandal..the lead actress' best friend kept feeling him up...it was so funny!! :P

yes..i would love to see his family too so we know if he got his genes from.. :)