Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest thowysg

thowysq thax for sharing pic

i think that picture he played golf in Kor. Golf is his interest. I know this cos i've saw his Profile Information ( but writen in Chinese) it said he interested in Golf :wub: he has so many talents :lol:

Yeobo plays golf

i found 1 wallpaper made by fan

once again dont know what he said, but yeobo looked very handsome ^^ definately cute on that day ^^ that's the purple shirt i love itttttttt :P

hi yoon..oh ic..his hobby is golf, eh? used to be a sport for old men..but not anymore...heheh..& yes...i think he has many talents...& also time cuz he's not married..he can indulge in his many hobbies...golf..playing instruments and the like.. :)

i like your pix of him in his golf attire...he looks so trim and fit for an almost 40-year-old! :) he must really work out..heheh

thanks for the videos..haha...purple shirt..only he can carry it off.. :)

hi all junho fans!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thowysg

thowysg oh my!! the BTS u posted were great, hopefully they were blurry or else i would have fainted hehe guess the person takin pix was shakin from his gorgeousness or was it the camera that couldnt take any more of this hottness?? :P

[& i do agree with all of u , joonho's co-host is too much revealing, but im sure he's got used to her style as u suggested, he's a mature & responsible man who clearly knows that we are watching hehe :P ( i like her dress from the back though :blush: )

hi woundedheart...yes..he sure loves to smile...surprisingly, he doesn't have as much wrinkles... :) heheh..i think the person who took those blurry pictures was shaking from his gorgeousness & hotness and can't concentrate/focus! :P

a slinky black dress is more seductive than a dress with too much to hold on top..hehehe...he's a cool guy...he hasn't lost it yet...the only time he "slipped" was when he was filming Princess Lulu...he had great chemistry with Kim Jung Eun...did u guys see the BTS of one of their kiss scenes? he actually puckered up when he wasn't supposed to...he was so candid & admitted it..heheh..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=401RmBJXMxc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cKG8gOqjmmA

this xman was posted before...but i can't find it again till now...it really shows how long winded our yeobo is.. :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wT7UYGPNVj0

ladies..see if we bring his thread up to 20!

I woke up last night at 3:30 am 'cause my roomie got sick. While waiting for her, I went to yeobo's thread.. OMG... Thowysg posted new pics of him. The blurry ones caught my eyes! Lemme tell you something, if you keep looking at his pics, you don't need caffeine anymore! 'cause you won't be able to sleep anymore!! :lol: He's sooo handsome in those blurry pics! Are those from his new movie?

Thank you, Thowysg and Yoon!

YES.. page 17!

Thowysg, our target should be more than 100 pages! We can do that, right?

Guest yoon_myunghee

no i dont think those r his new pic? i think it's old, rite?

thowysq, thax for all the link..in Xman, his long wided trait seem helful, huh =)) OMG i really admire he knocked down Myung Soo =)) ....he kept pointing Myung Soo =)) hahaha i cant stop laughing, the other teamates had to lie on the ground. He did a great job for Ho Dong team, haha then he was proud of himself urge n ask for next person. love his talking way =))

Lulu NG i dont know what they said :tears: but it still funny :D

100 pages :P Nothing can't overcome =)) we can do it if we stay by his side n support him forever. there r many celebrities i like, but Jun Ho is the first one i overly love. no word can discribe enough how i love him..oh my.. i'm so shy :") Yoon heavenly again. Well, aja fighting :)

thanks to everyone for the pics and clips...

yes, he did share his voice in the animated film - flushed away...

JJH guest in a radio program... im not sure what it's all about...

here's additional pics...

tm1108073012124246TODAYM0.jpg

tm1108073012124501TODAYM0.jpg

tm1108073012124607TODAYM0.jpg

tm1108073012124640TODAYM0.jpg

tm1108073012124640TODAYM1.jpg

tm1108073016164600TODAYM0.jpg

tm1108073016164600TODAYM1.jpg

tm1108073016164600TODAYM2.jpg

Guest thowysg

I woke up last night at 3:30 am 'cause my roomie got sick. While waiting for her, I went to yeobo's thread.. OMG... Thowysg posted new pics of him. The blurry ones caught my eyes! Lemme tell you something, if you keep looking at his pics, you don't need caffeine anymore! 'cause you won't be able to sleep anymore!! :lol: He's sooo handsome in those blurry pics! Are those from his new movie?

Thank you, Thowysg and Yoon!

YES.. page 17!

Thowysg, our target should be more than 100 pages! We can do that, right?

hi saguer..you're welcome..you guys are right..the blurry pixs do make him look extra yummy..heheh.. :P dunno where those were from..maybe others can enlighten.. :)

sure thing on setting the target at 100 ...hehe..thought it'll be easier taking small steps...

Guest thowysg

no i dont think those r his new pic? i think it's old, rite?

thowysq, thax for all the link..in Xman, his long wided trait seem helful, huh =)) OMG i really admire he knocked down Myung Soo =)) ....he kept pointing Myung Soo =)) hahaha i cant stop laughing, the other teamates had to lie on the ground. He did a great job for Ho Dong team, haha then he was proud of himself urge n ask for next person. love his talking way =))

Lulu NG i dont know what they said :tears: but it still funny :D

100 pages :P Nothing can't overcome =)) we can do it if we stay by his side n support him forever. there r many celebrities i like, but Jun Ho is the first one i overly love. no word can discribe enough how i love him..oh my.. i'm so shy :") Yoon heavenly again. Well, aja fighting :)

hi yoon..dunno where blurry pixs were from...need some kind soul to enlighten us.. :) haha..ya..in Xman they say him being long-winded was his strategy cuz myung soo actually gave up!...hhahah...oh..after the lulu NG...the chinese caption from junho says "oh i kissed her first!"...then he grinned...i know what u mean...maybe cuz he's a matured actor...& one who looks fine...i find him quite irresistible too!.. ok..let's work towards 100! :)

enyla..thanks for the numerous pixs.....oh..i see he did the radio program with that guy from stairway to heaven...guess they're pretty pally...junho joked with him during the blue dragon awards...

hi mandalay...thanks for the clips...

hi saguer..you're welcome..you guys are right..the blurry pixs do make him look extra yummy..heheh.. :P dunno where those were from..maybe others can enlighten.. :)

sure thing on setting the target at 100 ...hehe..thought it'll be easier taking small steps...

im not quite sure but based on the photos... it looks like BTS filming around 2006 or 2005? for the movie - my boss my teacher -

thaNKS for sharing what that chinese caption says... i hav watched that clip of PL NG before and I do not understand what it says...

i really like that short clip...

me too, it's hard to explain but i find him irresistible too... same feelings hehehe!!!

enyla..thanks for the numerous pixs.....oh..i see he did the radio program with that guy from stairway to heaven...guess they're pretty pally...junho joked with him during the blue dragon awards...

you're welcome... yeah! i think that guy is one of his best pals in showbiz... i've seen them together in some events and they always make people laugh when they are together...

let's try to push this thread longer...

old pics form marrying the mafia

people_4146_1.jpg

people_4146_2.jpg

people_4146_3.jpg

people_4146_4.jpg

people_4146_6.jpg

200503031400450351_a_b.jpg

i really like this one - i wish i will wake up with JJH in the same bed.... hehehe!!!!

film_wallpaper_4529_22.jpg

Guest thowysg

im not quite sure but based on the photos... it looks like BTS filming around 2006 or 2005? for the movie - my boss my teacher -

thaNKS for sharing what that chinese caption says... i hav watched that clip of PL NG before and I do not understand what it says...

i really like that short clip...

me too, it's hard to explain but i find him irresistible too... same feelings hehehe!!!

you're welcome..i know a little chinese..will try to translate whenever i can.. :) yes...he's a mystery man..

you're welcome... yeah! i think that guy is one of his best pals in showbiz... i've seen them together in some events and they always make people laugh when they are together...

let's try to push this thread longer...

old pics form marrying the mafia

i really like this one - i wish i will wake up with JJH in the same bed.... hehehe!!!!

ya..i've seen him with this guy quite often too..think they're good friends..thanks for the pixs...he looked much younger and decent in marrying the mafia..so adorable...u notti girl...hehe..our yeobo can't take so many of us on the bed with him..hehehehheeh

do you guys watch "family outing"? i think he'll be hilarious in that variety show..hheheh..abit like chun hee...

you're welcome..i know a little chinese..will try to translate whenever i can.. :) yes...he's a mystery man..

ya..i've seen him with this guy quite often too..think they're good friends..thanks for the pixs...he looked much younger and decent in marrying the mafia..so adorable...u notti girl...hehe..our yeobo can't take so many of us on the bed with him..hehehehheeh

do you guys watch "family outing"? i think he'll be hilarious in that variety show..hheheh..abit like chun hee...

Huahahahaaa... you're very funny... It's hard to imagine our yeobo takes so many of us on his bed.. :lol: .. omg.. I can't stop laughing! *rofl*

hello thowysg, yoon, saguer, woundedheart

off topic

im quite sad and not feeling well right now.... :(

my favorite Kim Jung-Eun is really in pain because of the break-up with

the cowardly lee seo-jin....

before i dreamed that JJH and KJE will end up real couple since they really look good together....

sharing the same popularity, doing same charity works, both busy with their careers...

they really are quite a perfect match... but it doesnt happen and itś fine with me but

seeing KJE crying is breaking my heart... :(

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/1...geun-081124.jpg

i find staying here in JJH thread such a relief and a kind of therapy...

posting pics, reading your posts and comments, talking to everyone of you...

thanks to all of you... :)

hereś some old pics

modelling for samsonite bags

im not sure if this was already posted...

1192576673.jpg

1192576735.jpg

1192576702.jpg

1192577771.jpg

1192609552.jpg

Guest thowysg

Huahahahaaa... you're very funny... It's hard to imagine our yeobo takes so many of us on his bed.. :lol: .. omg.. I can't stop laughing! *rofl*

saguer..ke ke..now I AM being notti.. :P nahhh...we hope our yeobo is a one-woman man.. :)

hello thowysg, yoon, saguer, woundedheart

off topic

im quite sad and not feeling well right now.... :(

before i dreamed that JJH and KJE will end up real couple since they really look good together....

sharing the same popularity, doing same charity works, both busy with their careers...

they really are quite a perfect match... but it doesnt happen and itś fine with me but

seeing KJE crying is breaking my heart... :(

i find staying here in JJH thread such a relief and a kind of therapy...

posting pics, reading your posts and comments, talking to everyone of you...

thanks to all of you... :)

hereś some old pics

modelling for samsonite bags

im not sure if this was already posted...

enyla..thanks for the pixs..i'm sure we don't mind seeing his pixs over & over again.. :)

oh dear...don't be sad...i'm neither a fan of KJE nor LSJ so can't really comment...supposed we haven't heard LSJ's side of the story yet...well...break-up's are pretty common..just that they're celebrities..it makes it harder for both parties....in any case, breaking up over the phone is a no-no...but people do move on..they usually do.. :)

check out these pixs...liberace??

Retro.jpg

Retro2.jpg

Retro3.jpg

Retro4.jpg

Retro5.jpg

check out this page...he looked so adorable with the little girl....he's got such great complexion...

http://cafe216.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_search_r...chid=IIMY5Ut700

in these pixs, i wish i was sitting on his lap! :P

20061207173031_213_0.jpg

20061207173032_167_0.jpg

20061207173028_990_0.jpg

close-up...don't u guys think he has aristocratic features, especially his nose??

20071107175919_177_0.jpg

here's an article...dunno what it says though..

정준호, 결국 파혼

Daily 2008/09/17 09:03 posted by 아이던

download.jpg

정준호(38)가 결국 파혼한 사실이 뒤늦게 알려졌다고 한다.

디자인계열에 종사하는 미모의 7살 미모의 여자친구와 교제중으로, 약혼후 결혼시기를 정하기위해 많은 관심을 모은바 있다.

특히 7월 2일, 결혼날짜를 잡았다가 갑작스럽기 연기하여, 두사람 사이에 문제가 있지않느냐라는 소문을 피웠는데 정준호측에서는 스케줄등의 이유로 결별이 아님을 주장하였었다.

결국 이들은 파혼한것으로 알려졌으며, 소속사측에서는 '두사람이 영화등으로 바쁜 일정등으로 인해 사이가 멀어졌고, 좋은 친구로 남기로 했다.'라고 밝혔다.

한편 정준호는 지난 4월, 내생애 마지막 스캔들에서 최진실과 코믹스러운 연기로 큰 인기를 모았고, 현재는 정준호가 제작겸 주연을 맡고있는 영화 '유감도시'를 인천에서 촬영중이다.

Last Scandal..he looked so cute and blissful ... :)

LastScandalA.jpg

LastScandalB.jpg

hi yoon..mandalay...gingerbread...& all junho fans!

Guest yoon_myunghee

mandalaywith: thank u so much for the vod..What's the name of this program? is "KBS Morning NewsTime Entertainment" ?? i wonder if channel KBS World has this program, so i catch it??

hi yoon..dunno where blurry pixs were from...need some kind soul to enlighten us.. smile.gif haha..ya..in Xman they say him being long-winded was his strategy cuz myung soo actually gave up!...hhahah...oh..after the lulu NG...the chinese caption from junho says "oh i kissed her first!"...then he grinned...i know what u mean...maybe cuz he's a matured actor...& one who looks fine...i find him quite irresistible too!.. ok..let's work towards 100!

thax for the Chinese translation.. finally i know why it's NG! :lol: wow i dont know that u know Chinese before up to now..OMG you're so gud..yup yup ^^ if we have news in Chinese, we have u , can explain for us ^^ hmm same as all of u, it's hard to explain ...

thax enyla, thowysq for sharing pictures

the pic he modelling for samsonite, he was quite fat =)) the last pic that he was with Um Jung Hwa

both KJE n JJH look young in MTM =)) they look adorable.

u notti girl...hehe..our yeobo can't take so many of us on the bed with him..hehehehheeh

then, enyla, ur wish rouse all the thread :D u see, thowysq're going to be notti =)) OMG can't imagine...LOL LOL :D :D :D

honestly, i've ever dream that i wake up w by my side is yeobo then start a new day together: make breakfast n enjoy it with him =)) hahaha

Our thread although has few people, but always has numerous smile ^^ everyday i go to our thread, i almost LOL every time ^^ Funny thread of "funny actor" ( the title of our thread) ^^ hehe our yeobo is a funny person, n yeobo's fans r funny too

no i didnt. but what's this show? is it a new show of him? can u share the link to watch it? you make me curious :w00t:

Guest yoon_myunghee

im quite sad and not feeling well right now.... sad.gif

seeing KJE crying is breaking my heart... sad.gif

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/1...geun-081124.jpg

hmm , me too. my pity onnie TT..TT i really worried abt onnie.i can't stand seing onnie cried in her show... LSJ make me crazy. i heard that he did the same thing w Lee Hyori >.< hope she'll be fine n concetrate on her new drama, hope she's a strong woman can overcome this

Guest thowysg

hmm , me too. my pity onnie TT..TT i really worried abt onnie.i can't stand seing onnie cried in her show... LSJ make me crazy. i heard that he did the same thing w Lee Hyori >.< hope she'll be fine n concetrate on her new drama, hope she's a strong woman can overcome this

hi yoon...oh...LSJ went out with hyori too?? oh dear..thought he's a nice guy..i saw him in a documentary doing charity work building homes for the less fortunate...& yes...your onnie will definitely overcome this...IF that's really the kinda guy he is...not worth it...

Guest thowysg

thax for the Chinese translation.. finally i know why it's NG! :lol: wow i dont know that u know Chinese before up to now..OMG you're so gud..yup yup ^^ if we have news in Chinese, we have u , can explain for us ^^ hmm same as all of u, it's hard to explain ...

thax enyla, thowysq for sharing pictures

the pic he modelling for samsonite, he was quite fat =)) the last pic that he was with Um Jung Hwa

both KJE n JJH look young in MTM =)) they look adorable.

then, enyla, ur wish rouse all the thread :D u see, thowysq're going to be notti =)) OMG can't imagine...LOL LOL :D :D :D

honestly, i've ever dream that i wake up w by my side is yeobo then start a new day together: make breakfast n enjoy it with him =)) hahaha

Our thread although has few people, but always has numerous smile ^^ everyday i go to our thread, i almost LOL every time ^^ Funny thread of "funny actor" ( the title of our thread) ^^ hehe our yeobo is a funny person, n yeobo's fans r funny too

no i didnt. but what's this show? is it a new show of him? can u share the link to watch it? you make me curious :w00t:

you mean "family outing"?? that's the reality show that stars lee hyori, yoo jae suk, yoon jong shin, kim soo ro, park ye jin, daesung (big bang)..here's the link with the subs:

http://fofansubs.wordpress.com/family-outing-info/

it's very popular right now..it's hilarious.heheh..u should watch it! every week, they have a special guest...so far, they've had rain, kim dong wan (shinhwa), brian (fly to the sky), kim jong kook & many more!

heheh..i'm ashamed to say that although i'm chinese, my grasp of the chinese language is quite poor...but i can make out certain phrases..if i can help, i will.. :)

our yeobo can't look fat!..heheh..he's too vain...most of the time, he looks trim..think he needs & does work out ..supposed that's normal when you're about 40... :)

wow...you really have a good imagination...i have mine too...mine's to spend a romantic holiday with my yeobo in hawaii!! i studied in hawaii for 8 yrs..heheh..love that place....it would be ideal to have yeobo there with me... :P :P