Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest mandalaywith

29Th Blue Dragon Film Awards(20 Nov 08 )Main Mc is

Kim Hye Soo(김혜수)&Jung Joon Ho(정준호)

Kim Hye Soo&Jung Joon Ho together Mc is 7Years in this 2008.

They are best MC.i like they are.

2006,2007 in Readcarpet&Awards time in i see to Kim Hye Soo&Jung Joon Ho .

tommorrow one again see to they are. :rolleyes:

Tommorrow i will attented 29Th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

i will take up Kim Hye Soo&Jung Joon Ho pics.after i will upload here.^^

some share to 2007 27th Blue Dragon Film Awards Mc Kim Hye Soo,Jung Joon Ho Redcarpet&MC pics

pics credit- http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith @soompi

39226527_640x480.jpg

39226532_640x480.jpg

39473791_640x480.jpg

39473792_640x480.jpg

39473793_640x480.jpg

more pics will update.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing mandalaywith... that was 2006 BDA ryt?

i hav just watched the clip-interview... JJH is really funny in the first part... hahaha!!! rapping thing.... yeah! i agree to you thowysg he

really looks good in police uniform... :blush:

Guest yoon_myunghee

thowysq: not yet. His new movie will be release in the beginning of 2009 (January) . So u did saw that Entertainment's ep :) our yeobo seem very funny. he smiled all the time during interview. like woundedheart said

he seems a funny person, whenever he utters a word they would all burst in laughter, wish id knew what he's saying

woundedheart, we can see that interview w Engsub on KBS World. i also said that info already. Did u catch it on KBS? n yes, all of them wore socks,n oppa also wore brown scarf. seem its cold. i really worry when everytime i see him in winter clothe..honestly :blush:

gingerbread: nice to meet u,why "my" oppa? :blush: :lol: think he's oppa n yeobo of all of us :lol: :lol:

Happy that yeobo is very talented. i very surpise when heard that he's a producer..proud of u so much, yeobo :lol: :lol: . cos he's a producer so the more i must see this movie. !!! determinded to see Infernal city. n very thankful to woundedheart sharing pic he played drum..although it not clearly, it still great. wish i were the gurl who played keyboard, enjoy the music w jun ho ssi :D btw, he can play piano? :tears::tears: omg i'm really moved

mandalaywith: really u'll attend the ceremony..wowwwwwww u're so lucky ;) i look forward to ur pic :)

BDA! BDA! BDA! BDA!!! very excited ^^

-----------------------------

5.jpg

_MG_6172.jpg

_MG_6165.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

2.jpg

_081105_007.jpg

Guest thowysg

thanks mandalay for offering to pixs of blue dragon awards!...you are very lucky to be able to attend...in s'pore, we're lucky to have kbs too..so we'll be watching it "live" from home.. :) so looking to the special..so many stars to look out for ! :P

hi yoon..thanks for the pixs...yes..he loves to smile...& he's funny too...especially on being a producer and being frugal with spending...dry sense of humor...but funny nonetheless... :P

hi enyla...& all junho fans!

Guest thowysg

2008 BDA

hello everyone.... JJH looks totally handsome as ever...

waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! :w00t:

:lol:

hi enyla..thank you!! saw him on kbs just now..he's so cute and charming..although i didn't understand a thing, i think he kept making jokes and had to be "restrained" by the female host to keep the show going..heheeh..our yobo tends to be abit long-winded..hahaha.. :P

Guest gingerbread

2008 BDA

2008112018540124115_185424_0.jpg

Omo, oppa's style in this award is so Jaebin. :w00t: :w00t:. My only complain is, isn't the co-host's dress way too revealing? Esp the one she wore during the second half, towards the end of the award. I was worried it might be too distracting for oppa but thankfully, he was able to hold his grounds.:phew::D Komawayo, enyla-ssi, for the pics. :)

hi enyla..thank you!! saw him on kbs just now..he's so cute and charming..although i didn't understand a thing, i think he kept making jokes and had to be "restrained" by the female host to keep the show going..heheeh..our yobo tends to be abit long-winded..hahaha.. :P

Yes, yes! Thowysg-ssi, i saw oppa on kbs too. It's so him to get carried away and derailed out of topic. This just reminded me of a clip in which he and his co-stars in 'My Teacher, My Hero' was asked a question on "What was the most impulsive thing he has done for a gal?" And oppa just went on abt a bet he had with his friends on wooing this gal. In the end, he managed to get the gal to meet up with him and also to put up a show by holding hands as they walked out of the cafe so that his friends who were loitering nearby will be convinced. What's really funny is, as he was relating this, his co-stars' faces were going from :w00t::D:):huh: :excl: . Then one of them asked, "What has this got to do with being impulsive?" :lol: :lol:

Okay, Thowysg-ssi and Woundedheart-ssi(hope your heart, by now, has been healed by our oppa :P ) here's the link to my questions in the scandal thread. Pls refer to my second post. Meanwhile, i shall await eagerly for your enlightenments. :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=1140

Annyeong to yoon-ssi, saguer-ssi and all jh yobos. :lol:

Gingerbread, I thought the same thing too, the co-host's dress was too revealing. If I were there, I'll throw something to cover her up B) . But, I guess she gotta show her assets, right? Especially since the co-host is so handsome.. kekekeke...

youŕe welcome thowysg and gingerbread...

well, since JJH is so dashing last night of course her female partner for the evening should look lovely too.

KHS looks very sexy in her dress to compliment JJH ( I Think hehehe!!! :sweatingbullets: ) they look good together...

thanks to mandalaywith for sharing clips... youŕe so lucky to be there... :blush:

081529074737100_2.jpg

65_4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e.jpg

Guest thowysg

Omo, oppa's style in this award is so Jaebin. :w00t: :w00t:. My only complain is, isn't the co-host's dress way too revealing? Esp the one she wore during the second half, towards the end of the award. I was worried it might be too distracting for oppa but thankfully, he was able to hold his grounds.:phew::D Komawayo, enyla-ssi, for the pics. :)

Yes, yes! Thowysg-ssi, i saw oppa on kbs too. It's so him to get carried away and derailed out of topic. This just reminded me of a clip in which he and his co-stars in 'My Teacher, My Hero' was asked a question on "What was the most impulsive thing he has done for a gal?" And oppa just went on abt a bet he had with his friends on wooing this gal. In the end, he managed to get the gal to meet up with him and also to put up a show by holding hands as they walked out of the cafe so that his friends who were loitering nearby will be convinced. What's really funny is, as he was relating this, his co-stars' faces were going from :w00t::D:):huh: :excl: . Then one of them asked, "What has this got to do with being impulsive?" :lol: :lol:

Okay, Thowysg-ssi and Woundedheart-ssi(hope your heart, by now, has been healed by our oppa :P ) here's the link to my questions in the scandal thread. Pls refer to my second post. Meanwhile, i shall await eagerly for your enlightenments. :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=1140

Annyeong to yoon-ssi, saguer-ssi and all jh yobos. :lol:

hi gingerbread...heheh..i agree on the co-host's revealing ensemble...but i supposed she has the goods to flaunt.. :) well..it seems they have been hosting programs together many times, junho should be quite used to her sense of style now... :) hahha..i didn't see the one where he was asked about the impulsive thingy...but i did see the one on YSMM where he & again the same casts were asked about their first kiss or something...our yeobo (sorry, i can't call him oppa..for obvious reasons..hehe) went off on a tangent again and was rather "boastful"...the rest of the casts teased him and were like "ya...we won't know even if you're lying!"..hahah..quite funny.. :o

as for your post in last scandal...hahah..i know graceyco too..the one who posted the comment...i think CJS did play her role very well...but i see only onscreen chemistry between the 2...but not so much offscreen chemistry..so i think LS2 can also be successful if the PD can find a seasoned actress...one who can really act not only look good..cuz the story will be of a more mature subject matter...the actress will have to be lovable and yet headstrong in her demeanor.. if you know what i mean...

Today I'm attented to 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Readcarpet.

My take up some Photo is not clear.

only video is very clear.

mandalay..thanks for the link! they do make a handsome couple...

Gingerbread, I thought the same thing too, the co-host's dress was too revealing. If I were there, I'll throw something to cover her up B) . But, I guess she gotta show her assets, right? Especially since the co-host is so handsome.. kekekeke...

hi saguer..maybe we are all just too conservative...hehe.. :P or maybe she just wants the attention of her charming host... :)

hi yoon..huangsy...enyla....& all junho fans!

Guest yoon_myunghee

hi all jh's yeobo

hi enyla..thank you!! saw him on kbs just now..he's so cute and charming..although i didn't understand a thing, i think he kept making jokes and had to be "restrained" by the female host to keep the show going..heheeh..our yobo tends to be abit long-winded..hahaha.. tongue.gif

i saw him on KBS too, but late 25mins TT..TT yeobo n KHS shine together their bright smile, ..yeobo is really gentle as ever... looks charming.i like his 2nd suit in part 2..JH looks great in purple :rolleyes: n KHS was very very sexy in her dress. OMG haha of course we r all too conservative, but i think he used to this sexy style normally :D cos he's attended n hosted many many ceremony =)) where there r so many sexy lady :lol: :lol: hmm n seem he was long-winded but dont know what he said :'( ^^ then had to be restrained by KHS, i did remembered when the Wondergirls finished their 'Nobody' perf, he still mumbled the melody 'i want nobody nobody...' hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks all JH's yeobo for updating BDA pic n sharing some funny stories abt him :)

Guest thowysg

hi all jh's yeobo

i saw him in KBS too, but late 25mins TT..TT yeobo n KHS shine together their bright smile, ..yeobo is really gentle as ever... looks charming.i like his 2nd suit in part 2..JH looks great in purple :rolleyes: n KHS was very very sexy in her dress. OMG haha of course we r all too conservative, but i think he used to this sexy style normally :D cos he's attended n hosted many many ceremony =)) where there r so many sexy lady :lol: :lol: hmm n seem he was long-winded but dont know what he said :'( ^^ then had to be restrained by KHS, i did remembered when the Wondergirls finished their 'Nobody' perf, he still mumbled the melody 'i want nobody nobody...' hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks all JH's yeobo for updating BDA pic n sharing some funny stories abt him :)

hi yoon..yes..many gorgeous ladies that night, but none dressed as provocatively as yeobo's co-host..hhehe..also, i supposed he's older and more experienced so he's not easily frazzled by so much skin .. :).....i think he made the presentation more lively with his antics.. :P he had great chemistry with most of the male winners..the older ones...he could even joke with & about them while presenting...would be great if we can understand what he said..i'm sure he was a barrel of laughs.. :P

yeobo doing a radio show?

cengcwunho7.jpg

cengcwunho68.jpg

did he do a voiceover for a cartoon movie?

people_83737.jpg

people_79985.jpg

people_83254.jpg

old pix...

16.jpg

love him in glasses! he's still young, he's got a zit on his cheek.. :P

NISI20080916_0000046546_web.jpg

supposed he was golfin in hawaii?? :P

P071108002.jpg

P071108001.jpg

BTS...although blurry images, our yeobo still looks good..outstanding features.. :P

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

credits: daum

sorry if any of the pixs were posted before...

hi enyla (thank you for pixs)..woundedheart...gingerbread..mandalay...& all junho fans!

Guest yoon_myunghee

thowysq thax for sharing pic

i think that picture he played golf in Kor. Golf is his interest. I know this cos i've saw his Profile Information ( but writen in Chinese) it said he interested in Golf :wub: he has so many talents :lol:

Yeobo plays golf:http://blog.daum.net/jaemeesama/8796341?sr...esama%2F8796341

mrjunggoLf.jpg

i found 1 wallpaper made by fan

batkagwapo.jpg

[clip] BDA - BTS: http://gs255.photobucket.com/groups/hh134/...t=1120junho.flv

~> grrr >"< once again dont know what he said, but yeobo looked very handsome ^^ definately cute on that day ^^ that's the purple shirt i love itttttttt :P

enyla thanx so much for the BDA pix, seems u posted all the web's pix hehe our yobo was so much stunning, handsome & gorgeous that night, he was all smiles again, gueds that's how he is : a smiling-stunnig person :rolleyes:

thowysg oh my!! the BTS u posted were great, hopefully they were blurry or else i would have fainted hehe guess the person takin pix was shakin from his gorgeousness or was it the camera that couldnt take any more of this hottness?? :P

yoon_myunghee thanx for the pix & the video, love his confidence with the reporters, he seems so comfortable talkin with them & the purple shirt on him is WOW !!!

hope this one wasnt posted before

200811211642251yv5.jpg

& i do agree with all of u , joonho's co-host is too much revealing, but im sure he's got used to her style as u suggested, he's a mature & responsible man who clearly knows that we are watching hehe :P ( i like her dress from the back though :blush: )