Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest thowysg

enyla thanx for the pic, she doesnt seem to be LDH though <_< & he's surely looking at the necklace :crazy:<_< hehe

yoon_myunghee thanx dear for the new pix, i liked them esp the ones with the kids & the one with the BMW hehe they both look great ( him & the bmw hehe)

Joonho was the MC at the 1st 2008-style icon awards, her's a video of him interviewing Rain & Taewon

Q : Who do you think will be the best fashionable entertainer?

Rain : It seems to be too numerous to mention.

Park : It's just you, Jeong Joon -Ho.

Q : Today's drinks are on me.

credit mariposa28@rainthread via rain- america

hi woundedheart..hahha..ya..he was looking at her necklace.. :P thanks for the clip & translation...that park guy seemed frozen..think he was really nervous..hehe..but he did give a witty answer in the end & made jjh very happy.. :)

here's another clip of the same event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekhH750qr5Y

check out this clip..it was uploaded a few days ago...seems to have something to do with him calling off his wedding...it may be an old report...

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.pt...=all&page=1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoon_myunghee

la la la!! we're at page 14 now =)) :blush: haengbokhaeyo

how fun all of u comment the picture jjh with the girl =))

wounded heart: thax for sharing Eng translation

JJH seems a great MC, love his deep voice n his talking way!!!

hmm i agree with Tae Won =)) kaka . tae won's answer also made me happy =))

kamsahamnita, tae won sshi :D

check it, there are 6 clips 'bout the Style Icon award here ;)

http://blog.xuite.net/chien0823/junho/20456976

thowysq: thax for the video link

enyla: yea right right! thax for sharing the CF. how cute he couldn't lift the fur up =)) last month, I saw a picture JJH with 1 lady, looked like him, i thought that's his mother..today, i'm about to share it here, but when i back that site, i can't find it :wacko::( it must be replaced. Thax u for sharing 2 pictures… he looked younger, n thinnier, rite? old pic but good . they really make me miss his long hair

7.jpg

hair hair :P

P10007631.jpg

22.jpg

MusicVideoDVDAC351ChCD2avi_00152006.jpg

funnytakepixx.jpg

ha ha, what a lovely moment. i dont think oppa also do this, take picture himself in front of the mirror :P (mianhae, oppa) i hesitatingly post this pic :P

4546.jpg

27575.jpg

3789456.jpg

4.jpg

6copy.jpg

Guest thowysg

la la la!! we're at page 14 now =)) :blush: haengbokhaeyo

how fun all of u comment the picture jjh with the girl =))

wounded heart: thax for sharing Eng translation

JJH seems a great MC, love his deep voice n his talking way!!!

hmm i agree with Tae Won =)) kaka . tae won's answer also made me happy =))

kamsahamnita, tae won sshi :D

check it, there are 6 clips 'bout the Style Icon award here ;)

thowysq: thax for the video link

old pic but good . they really make me miss his long hair

hair hair :P

ha ha, what a lovely moment. i dont think oppa also do this, take picture himself in front of the mirror :P (mianhae, oppa) i hesitatingly post this pic :P

hi yoon..thanks for all the pixs..i love his voice too..it's a manly voice.. :) & i think your oppa knows he looks good so i'm sure he checks himself out in the mirror quite often..heheh..did u see the BTS of the movie he shot in the states? he was teasing the stylist there as she was doing some touch-up on his face.....asking her if she thinks he's handsome or not..heheh...so cheeky... :P & oh..i love his hair..he's got lots of it! dirty blond doesn't look that bad on him... :)

think this is a recent article on him but i can't drag it over...here's the link ...

http://cafe.daum.net/WehGukBang/KhX9/30?do...|20081102121812

here are some funny Last Scandal pixs..

LastScandal2.jpg

LastScandal1-1.jpg

here's the link to the soju Ad .with chae yeon..sorry if posted before..

hi all junho fans!

Guest thowysg

I just realized..on the background is statue of liberty! He was in NY! OMG...!! Where was I when he's in NY? .. yeah.. hundreds miles away.. nevermind.. :(

Thank you for the pics!!

hi saguer..i know what u mean..wish u were there, right? hehe...

here's a link ..think this was when his co-star mentioned that he overheard junho talking on the phone with a girl so he said he wished him all the best in getting married..this is old anyway..

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%A4%C1%D8%C8%A3

Guest yoon_myunghee

thowysq: so bad i cant see the clip in Daum, maybe it require account, but i dont have :tears: ( if u know how to sign, pls show me..btw, i really nead an acc to join the Forever jun ho Daum) the Soju Ad, i've seen it already..the make up on his face in this cf look pretty, huh? :) jun ho n the co-op girl is cute!

saquer: why talk in so sad tone, saquer :tears: seem u have a big surprise, you've already known that he has a hotel in hawaii? ..dont sad much saquer, i know how u feel, the 1st time i saw that picture i felt like u, n just thought like u many times, we're so far from oppa huh :unsure: but anw,..dont think of it much then feel bad...should proud of oppa n support him :P:):):)

guys.............i have some thing maybe make all of us cheer up :w00t:

check this link, the clip lasts 8 mins 26' , 'bout jun ho . the clip has just up...very thankful to daicn

Guest thowysg

thowysq: so bad i cant see the clip in Daum, maybe it require account, but i dont have :tears: ( if u know how to sign, pls show me..btw, i really nead an acc to join the Forever jun ho Daum) the Soju Ad, i've seen it already..the make up on his face in this cf look pretty, huh? :) jun ho n the co-op girl is cute!

saquer: why talk in so sad tone, saquer :tears: seem u have a big surprise, you've already known that he has a hotel in hawaii? ..dont sad much saquer, i know how u feel, the 1st time i saw that picture i felt like u, n just thought like u many times, we're so far from oppa huh :unsure: but anw,..dont think of it much then feel bad...should proud of oppa n support him :P:):):)

check this link, the clip lasts 8 mins 26' , 'bout jun ho . the clip has just up...very thankful to daicn

hi yoon..on the daum link i provided you don't need a password..it does take a long time cuz the buffering is really bad so i usually let it run while i do other things..heheh..also, you may have to try it more than once...so u gotta be very patient..heheh..i dunno korean so i don't have a daum account as well...& yes, his make-up is good cuz he's got nice complexion, especially for his age....think he takes care of his skin well... :) which girl? chae yeon? oh sorry..i don't really like her...

& thanks for the link! wish some kind soul can help translate.. :) good to see he didn't get any plastic surgery cuz he looks the same as before...

sorry..another daum link...but check out only the 1st few seconds..what's with his loud jacket?? heheh..also..why did he have to wrestle and hold the female interview's hand?? :P

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%A4%C1%D8%C8%A3

Guest mandalaywith

29Th Blue Dragon Film Awards(20 Nov 08 )Main Mc is

Kim Hye Soo(김혜수)&Jung Joon Ho(정준호)

KBS2 Tv will Awards Live Show.

Kim Hye Soo&Jung Joon Ho together Mc is 7Years in this 2008.

They are best MC.i like they are

20081107224905.847.0.jpg

Kim Hye Soo is 1999 Starting EveryYear Blue Dragon Film Awards Main Mc

This is Kim Hye Soo Blue Dragon Film Awards Fashion Style

20081107213307.121.0.jpg

20081107213307.121.1.jpg

News Info source here - http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view...amp;p=SpoChosun

[제29회 청룡영화상] 김혜수-정준호 MC 커플 입담

김혜수 정준호 커플이 스크린 최고 은막 축제의 황금 콤비로 나선다.

이들은 오는 20일 오후 7시25분 서울 여의도 KBS홀에서 열리는 제29회 청룡영화상 시상식을 함께 진행한다.

올해까지 7년 연속 환상의 호흡을 맞추게 될 김혜수 정준호는 자타가 공인하는 최고의 MC 커플로

, 지난 6년간 무수히 많은 돌발상황을 함께 넘기면서 맞춰온 환상 호흡은 국내 최정상급 수준이다. 생방송 특성상 사전 리허설과는 180도 다른 상황이 벌어져도 당황하지 않고 시상식을 이끌어온 경험이 수차례다.

특히 김혜수는 매년 화려한 의상 등 파격적인 스타일로 시청자들의 시선을 고정시켜왔다. 연예가 공인 트렌드세터답게 매년 유행을 앞서가는 드레스와 헤어스타일로 스포트라이트를 받았다. 또한 '청룡의 연인'으로서 재치 넘치는 현장 감각을 자랑하며 뛰어난 생방송 위기관리 능력을 자랑해왔다.

7년 연속 남자 MC를 맡은 정준호는 친근한 이미지로 청룡 무대를 더욱 빛낸다. 금상첨화, 영화계 마당발답게 넒은 인맥을 자랑하면서 자칫 딱딱해질 수 있는 시상식을 화기애애하게 이끌어간다는 평을 받고 있다. 현장 분위기에 따라 자유자재로 나오는 애드리브는 때로는 동료 배우들을 당황시키며 객석에 폭소탄을 터뜨리게 하기도 한다.

올 시상식 진행을 설레는 마음으로 준비하고 있는 김혜수는 "명실상부 국내 최고 축제와의 인연을 이어갈 수 있어 오히려 영광"이라고 말했고, 정준호는 "영화팬들과 함께 즐길 수 있는 행사가 되도록 최선을 다하겠다"고 출사표를 던졌다.

^ related article from Dramabeans

Jung Jun-ho and Kim Sun-ah advocate for goodwill and cooperation

November 7th, 2008 // by javabeans

On November 7, Jung Jun-ho (The Last Scandal of My Life) and Kim Sun-ah (When Night Comes) were named spokespersons for the Korean headquarters of GCS International in Seoul.

GCS is nongovernmental organization (NGO) recognized as a special consultative body by the United Nations Economic and Social Council, whose name stands for its tenets “goodwill, cooperation, and service and contribution.”

At the same ceremony, the presidency of the Korean branch of GCS was passed from its ninth president to its newest, Song Seok-gu, currently chancellor at Gachon University of Medicine and Science.

From its website:

“GCS International advocates strongly for world peace… GCS actively supports peace movement campaigns and scholarly work on peace…

In order to promote the global village ideal, GCS International actively participates in international friendship and cultural exchange programs. GCS endorses sister-city programs and other exchange programs between GCS clubs and sponsors a Global Youth Leadership Program. Examples of such programs include the World Youth Representative Conference Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the UN, Visits of Korean GCS members to international clubs, and Study Korea Programs for Multi-cultural Youth Leaders from LA.”

Via JK News, GCS International

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/11/jung-jun...nd-cooperation/

Yoon_myunghee, no, I'm not sad. I was just surprised he's in NY. Hawaii is still in US, but it's further away. NY is closer to my place, so a little disappointed I must say, 'cause it seemed he's not that far. I'm planning to go to S. Korea next June. I'm so excited! I keep thinking, what happen if I see some S. Korean actors? Let's say.. JJH? What will I do? ...ask for autograph? or just stand there in awe?.. I really hope I can see one! wouldnt' it be nice? :)

Guest Miss Universe

Thank you guys for everything ; Pix , vids , articles .

I like Kim Sun-a so much , it s nice for me seeing them together computer3.gif

Guest Miss Universe

Yoon_myunghee, no, I'm not sad. I was just surprised he's in NY. Hawaii is still in US, but it's further away. NY is closer to my place, so a little disappointed I must say, 'cause it seemed he's not that far. I'm planning to go to S. Korea next June. I'm so excited! I keep thinking, what happen if I see some S. Korean actors? Let's say.. JJH? What will I do? ...ask for autograph? or just stand there in awe?.. I really hope I can see one! wouldnt' it be nice? :)

saguer , Hope you can see JJH square.gif

honestly i dont know how will be you after seeing him ?? sneakingsmiley.gif

but i think its better , when you see him , be calm , take a picture with him and come put here for us yes.gif

be hopeful yes2.gif

saguer if u can hug him for us it'll be great hehe remember to get a pic of each of his moves & esp the hugging process, guess it'll be better if u have someone with u to take pix coz u'll be busy drooling over him hehe id do that if i was in front of him & if id want a pic for the memory i have to have someone with me coz i dont think ill remember to use my camera hehe conclusion : i pray u can meet joonho :rolleyes:

41422ao7.jpg41424xc7.jpg

41426au2.jpg414212pe0.jpg

credit innolife

Guest yoon_myunghee

mandalaywith, koalabear: thax for update ^^ excited to see Jun ho MC again in Blue Dragon

thowysq: hmm the clip last 8 mins, although dont know anything, but very glad to see it =)) JH as baby, student.... btw, i click the wrong link ( the article Wehbukgang, not the clip, i cant see this article) now, i'm wating that 2 clips for loading...no matter how long it is, i certainly wait for the buffer, as long as see oppa =))

saquer: so i mistake ur meaning, nice to have S.Korean trip, wounded & universe are right, be calm n take a picture w him, then ask for his autograph ( very kind of u if u got 2, one for u n one for me :lol::P ) ..well, i really hope u can meet jun ho...pray for u, saquer ^^ :w00t: dont forget wounded's advise: hug him for ussssss

saguer if u can hug him for us it'll be great hehe remember to get a pic of each of his moves & esp the hugging process, guess it'll be better if u have someone with u to take pix coz u'll be busy drooling over him hehe id do that if i was in front of him & if id want a pic for the memory i have to have someone with me coz i dont think ill remember to use my camera hehe

~> very good, u r great, wounded :rolleyes: if i was , perhaps i go crazy that moment can't control myself then dont know to do anything, just stand dazed to see oppa go go then go away :lol: n u're right maybe dont remember to use camera n forget everything happens around. that's will be a heavenly moment :lol: bad Yoon :lol:

thank you so much to everyone for the latest pics, news and videos of JJH... :lol:

i feel happy watching the clip from daicn regarding JJH's younger days in

school and when he is just starting as an actor.... ;)

eventhough i can't understand what they are saying.... i still enjoyed watching it...

knowing somehow about his past... it makes me feel warm... :blush:

JJH really looks good in the ceremony... :lol:

old pics from Princess Lulu

JJH singing to little angels.... :D

2005080809213592217_1.jpg

i wonder how it feels to be so close to JJH like this... looking in his eyes....waaahhhhh hehehe!!! :P

screenshot0106ud.jpg

and this is my favorite photo of JJH and KJE in Princess Lulu... such a lovely couple... :lol:

n2o_1412_232238_1.jpg