[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jahye

Am I the only one rooting for a Ho Sang/Nam Kyeong and Hana/Eun Tak ending?? I know there's a 99.9% chance of that ending ever happening, especially with the futuristic voice overs from Ho Sang and Hana that clearly indicate they end up falling in love with each other.. but, but I think the alternative couples are so much more compatible. And I think Nam Kyeong needs Ho Sang a million times more than Hana does. Ho Sang was the one who was able to get Nam Kyeong to finally let go of her fiance and it only feels natural she moves on in her life with Ho Sang. I sympathize with Nam Kyeong more.. I still love Hana, but Nam Kyeong has suffered in life from something far more tragic than Hana ever had to face.

k0604khj25ilsses1vv9.jpg

k0604khj45ilsses1zn4.jpg

k0604khj47ilsses1pa1.jpg

k0604khj54ilsses1ds4.jpg

k0604khj55ilsses1gz3.jpg

k0604khj56ilsses1vi8.jpg

k0604khj57ilsses1vj5.jpg

k0604khj58ilsses1ke1.jpg

k0604khj59ilsses1ek5.jpg

k0604khj60ilsses1cw2.jpg

k0604khj61ilsses1qh7.jpg

credits; naver blog

Episode 7 in rmvb: megaupload

Episode 8 in rmvb: megaupload (bad version)

Episode 8 in rmvb, newer version: megaupload

If you have trouble downloading from megaupload, one problem might be because the link is TEMPORARILY unavailable.. meaning the link is TEMPORARILY unavailable.. so just wait until it is available and try again at a later time.. because the ng/behind the scenes links I upped on megaupload do work.

Guest bibotatu

[HQ] Flower for my Life - I Came in Search of a Flower ep8 *Ental*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WSFMOM3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22ACRQSJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8UE6IXF

Credit: godlove3494

[HQ] Flower for my Life - I Came in Search of a Flower ep8 *EoS*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TE1PF0D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LI4W4ADT

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOO4E9ID

Credit: samshiki clubbox

Ok here's the thing ... I dont think B.O.N use this version for the sub ... since I already finished uploading before found out that they using EoS version so I post the links up anyway. However, I will upload the EoS version whenever finish download from CB, probably will be done by tomor

Guest mangosteen

[HQ] Flower for my Life - I Came in Search of a Flower ep8 *Ental*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WSFMOM3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22ACRQSJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8UE6IXF

Credit: godlove3494

Ok here's the thing ... I dont think B.O.N use this version for the sub ... since I already finished uploading before found out that they using EoS version so I post the links up anyway. However, I will upload the EoS version whenever finish download from CB, probably will be done by tomorrow

Thank you so much for your kindness. Sorry if there's any inconveniences. Please check our wiki page so that things like this won't happen again :)

Guest russkelp

Am I the only one rooting for a Ho Sang/Nam Kyeong and Hana/Eun Tak ending?? I know there's a 99.9% chance of that ending ever happening, especially with the futuristic voice overs from Ho Sang and Hana that clearly indicate they end up falling in love with each other.. but, but I think the alternative couples are so much more compatible. And I think Nam Kyeong needs Ho Sang a million times more than Hana does. Ho Sang was the one who was able to get Nam Kyeong to finally let go of her fiance and it only feels natural she moves on in her life with Ho Sang. I sympathize with Nam Kyeong more.. I still love Hana, but Nam Kyeong has suffered in life from something far more tragic than Hana ever had to face.

The voiceovers seem to be telling us that Ho Sang & Hana will end up together as you said, but I'm thinking that Nam Kyeong's fiance will reappear at the end of the show, since he disappeared and was never found. It would be rather cliche, but the actor in the photo seems to well known not to show up sometime.

Guest bwitched

The voiceovers seem to be telling us that Ho Sang & Hana will end up together as you said, but I'm thinking that Nam Kyeong's fiance will reappear at the end of the show, since he disappeared and was never found. It would be rather cliche, but the actor in the photo seems to well known not to show up sometime.

I also think that the fiancé will appear one day. He maybe is dead but I think he is not.

Guest bibotatu

Here's the right version B.O.N team will use

[HQ] Flower for my Life - I Came in Search of a Flower ep8 *EoS*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TE1PF0D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LI4W4ADT

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOO4E9ID

Credit: samshiki clubbox

@mangosteen: You're welcome. You actually do check it everytime but I forgot to check yesterday. Thanks B.O.N for doing the sub ... you guys are wonderful :lol:

Guest Fleur

Can anyone post the ratings for Ep 7 and 8?

Or better still, can someone tell me where to find the ratings for this show? I know someone posted a link in the earlier page but it only shows the top 20. Or at least I don't know where else to click to find the rating for this drama.

Appreciate your help greatly! :D

Hi Van and Amy dearies~! Thanks Larry, Kath, Shima and everyone else for your help with the hardsubs. Thanks bibotatu for providing the direct links. :wub:

I also don't mind if Ha Na ends up with Eun Tak cuz they're quite similar in many ways, and they do make a cute couple. It seems like Eun Tak is some what interested in Ha Na already, unless he just really wants to make a friend since he seems quite lonely also. We'll just have to keep watching on. :D

As for Ha Na and Ho Sang, someone has already mentioned that their personalities balance each other out. Ho Sang is lively and Ha Na seems dead. Now that she met Ho Sang, she's starting to have actual feelings like people normally do. Ho Sang, on the other hand, seems to have become a better person. They both will make a cute, funny couple. :D

Nam Kyung and Ho Sang give me an impression that they are only good friends. I can't really picture them as a couple...not just yet. Nam Kyung seems like a strong person, and she'll definately find her own happiness some day.

Nam Kyung and Eun Tak...no comment yet. Not even sure if the plot will go that way. :lol:

Guest ibeen

eek! i downloaded the rmvb file for ep 8 but there seems to be an audio lag O_O

am i the only one?? or is the file?

any ideas on how to fix the audio lag? >_<?

i really feel so for nam kyung at esp 6 ..with her outburst of her yearnings for the man in her heart ~ ..*sob *and yes for a moment i really wanted Someone to be there for her ...Ho-sang seem to be that person who might be able to get her out of it .or maybe is there another person who can ? ....

isnt it an irony ..that HO-Sang being the dead while living and ....in Nam Kyung 's heart ..her fiancé lives still so strongly .with her memories ..when he is dead [or might be since he lost at sea ..--;; is that an indication a miracle can happen or a sign that at some pt of time ....she will have to accept that he is no longer in this world .]

death has such different meaning , isnt it .: ...even if you no longer breathe ..you are still alive in someone memories ..i felt that was what was so special about the scenes that was created for Nam Kyung ..how she remember her love ...i really teared when i see how she did not want ...her ring to be taken off .~! but we know she had to one day .othewise she will be forever trapped in her memories ...

i dun mind Ha Na ends up with Eun Tak too.~~ ...[can i say it again that Eun tak is too tempting to be real ^^ ] something about the way between them ...lol despite how each now see the other with er ..not so favourable opinion ....strange isnt it .they are comfy with each other ..i can imagine them as a pair very easily as well ..but hmm... Ha-NA still wishes to be Ho-Sang bride .~the lady is really determined .~how she run after him when he refuse to take the wedding pic .. !

..but ahhh she is really becoming so in love with Ho-SAng in a way ...the more she understand him ...the more that *marrying for his money turning more into what she never expected ..or did not know it exist ..~!

in esp 6 ..i see three women who has this love obession ..~ nam kyung , Hana and eun tak's mother ..why does one love so .that they are never able to let go ~

again i must say ..*more ppl shd be watching this drama * .!! ..

Guest Bamidele

Hello everyone, I have gotten into this show especially cause I loved the male lead from My Sassy Girl, he is so adorably awkward and cute!!

I have to say I hope Ho Sang and Hana end up together, and that the other girl and guy do their own thing, I wonder if Eue Tak knows Nam and if they might end up together?

I think Ho Sang and Han suit each other and even though some might disagree I find them to be quite compatible with each other. The show is wonderful so far, and I hope it stays fresh and unique till the end!!

I also think that the fiancé will appear one day. He maybe is dead but I think he is not.

I also think he will appear, and challenge her feelings that I think Nam will develop for Ho Sang, but hopefully his will stay towards Hana!!

Guest Fleur

I'm really glad to see this drama gradually getting more attention in Soompi. Like many of you have said, it deserves much more viewership than it's currently gaining.

As for who pairs with who. I think Ho Sang and Ha Na look really cute together. But what I really really do not want to see is:

Ho Sang dying

. It's an ending I would dread to see.

Guest bwitched

Hello everyone, I have gotten into this show especially cause I loved the male lead from My Sassy Girl, he is so adorably awkward and cute!!

I have to say I hope Ho Sang and Hana end up together, and that the other girl and guy do their own thing, I wonder if Eue Tak knows Nam and if they might end up together?

I think Ho Sang and Han suit each other and even though some might disagree I find them to be quite compatible with each other. The show is wonderful so far, and I hope it stays fresh and unique till the end!!

I also think he will appear, and challenge her feelings that I think Nam will develop for Ho Sang, but hopefully his will stay towards Hana!!

Hye Bamidele. How coincidence. I was listening to the I believe from My sassy Girl OST when I read ur post.

I'm really glad to see this drama gradually getting more attention in Soompi. Like many of you have said, it deserves much more viewership than it's currently gaining.

As for who pairs with who. I think Ho Sang and Ha Na look really cute together. But what I really really do not want to see is:

Ho Sang dying

. It's an ending I would dread to see.

It's true. As I've mentioned. That will be too much too handle for me... :blink:

Guest fashionista

Ratings For 7 & 8

Ep 7

TNS - Korea: 4.6 Seoul: 7.7

AGB - Korea: 4.6 Seoul: 8.5

Ep 8

TNS - Korea: 4.0 Seoul: 7.8

AGB - Korea: 4.4 Seoul: 9.0

Archived