P E T S! All About Pets, Pets Pets Pets!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

your pets are all cute.  I saw a Golden Retriever today

and it made me miss my own dog so much.  Don't worry,

he's still up and well, but in a different state.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetkiwi

all the pets on here are superrr adorable haha!

I created a facebook page for my doggy lol! His name is Sonic (yea just like the hedgehog lol). Here is a pic of him

love.jpg

Please go to his page and "like" it lol!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sonic-the-Doggy/140892389292839

btw, if anyone else has a fb for their dog, lmk! I like checking out other doggy pages LOL

Is it possible to potty-train a cat?

Like, I've heard of people potty-training their dogs, but what about cats?

Do you have a litter box for your cat? If so, you don't need much training, just guide the kitty to the litter box and praise it when it uses the box, so that box = good behaviour = praise. My cat just finds a quiet spot in the bathroom and does his business there, no training required.

Do you have a litter box for your cat? If so, you don't need much training, just guide the kitty to the litter box and praise it when it uses the box, so that box = good behaviour = praise. My cat just finds a quiet spot in the bathroom and does his business there, no training required.

I mean the toilet lol

Cause I was watching TV and this dog was using the toilet, so I was like " !!! I wonder if cats can do that"

I mean the toilet lol

Cause I was watching TV and this dog was using the toilet, so I was like " !!! I wonder if cats can do that"

I wouldn't advise it, to be honest. There are videos of cats being able to do that, but's dangerous, the cat might slip and can't claw its way out. People think it's so fun but we do a lot of things for our own convenience without really sparing a thought about whether the poor cat or dog needs it.

Guest xx_JenJenGirl

I have an American Cocker Spaniel, and she turned 4 months a couple days ago, and she got her shots just two days ago, but I was wondering, am I allowed to take her out on walks now? To be honest, I never raised a dog from a puppy, all the dogs I've had were dogs that belonged to owners who couldn't care for them anymore. And one more question, I read online and in books that puppies can start eating dry food at 6-8 weeks, but her teeth seem so tiny and fragile, so should I continue giving her food with a little bit of water?

Guest K0K0bear

At the end of February, my lease is up at my apartment and I can finally move into a place that allows small dogs. I love Alaskan Klee Kais, Puggles,Shiba Inus, and Carlin Pinscers. Does anyone have experience with any of them?

^ I wanted a Klee Kai at first but they're hard to find and very expensive. I have a Shiba right now that I rescued from the shelter :)

What kind of traits are you looking for in a dog? Shibas aren't like most dogs and are more catlike in the way they groom themselves, are independent, stubborn, etc. I think Dogs 101 on Animal Planet gave the shiba inu the title of "Hardest Dog to Train" lol.

Guest K0K0bear

^ I wanted a Klee Kai at first but they're hard to find and very expensive. I have a Shiba right now that I rescued from the shelter :)

What kind of traits are you looking for in a dog? Shibas aren't like most dogs and are more catlike in the way they groom themselves, are independent, stubborn, etc. I think Dogs 101 on Animal Planet gave the shiba inu the title of "Hardest Dog to Train" lol.

I've noticed that about Klee Kai's. There's about one breeder within my area that actively breeds and is asking for $1800 per pup. I might as well put a down payment on a house, sheesh. I love Shiba's mainly because my grandparents and relatives own them in Japan and they kind of grew on me.Personally, I'd like a dog that can reside in an apartment, cleans itself, and doesn't shed often. My first dog was a pit bull that I rescued over 10 years ago, so this would be my first dog since then.

Guest domoarigato

awwwwwwwww i think I heard that tooo! bunnies are good pets for people who work the 9 to 5 job according to the radio... does anyone know which dog food brand is the best for pomeranians? mine is eating the blue buffalo? or something like that.. theres a picture of a buffalo on the front.

Guest rainbowartist

I love my baby Pocari. He's a one year old rabbit. He's sweet, adorable and smart angel. If you have tumblr, please visit his site at therabbitpocari.tumblr.com

I walk my rabbit in mall, park, and wherever he is allowed to go to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Octopus__

It's been a month and a few weeks since my older dog Chuck passed away. He was so chill and chubby. Sadly he had a liver and kidney issue and kept losing weight. My parents didn't want to take him to the vet because they figured after the first time he was treated, it's too late to try and treat him again. So they let him pass while we tried to make his last few days as smooth as possible. The holiday season isn't the same without him getting lost under the tree and having my sisters and I tying ribbons around his neck. He was the best. We have another dog who is oblivious of Chuck's passing, always thinking that Chuck's outside or something. He still doesn't know where Chuck is and wants to keep trying to find him. We don't know what to do really.. they were brothers and the smaller dog just seems sad without Chuck. Sad, sad times.

It's been a month and a few weeks since my older dog Chuck passed away. He was so chill and chubby. Sadly he had a liver and kidney issue and kept losing weight. My parents didn't want to take him to the vet because they figured after the first time he was treated, it's too late to try and treat him again. So they let him pass while we tried to make his last few days as smooth as possible. The holiday season isn't the same without him getting lost under the tree and having my sisters and I tying ribbons around his neck. He was the best. We have another dog who is oblivious of Chuck's passing, always thinking that Chuck's outside or something. He still doesn't know where Chuck is and wants to keep trying to find him. We don't know what to do really.. they were brothers and the smaller dog just seems sad without Chuck. Sad, sad times.

I'm really sorry to hear about Chuck *hugs* I'm sure he's in a better place now, without all that pain. And your other dog definitely knows Chuck is gone, or isn't coming back, that's why he wants to find Chuck and is sad that Chuck is no longer around. Animals know these things instinctively. Do spend more time with your smaller dog, give him lots of hugs and love. It'll help you heal too.

Archived