[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

14.jpg

I love it when he smirks xD

Yup!!!I really can't see he is a 30+ guy!!!

He have such a baby face!!

I really admire him,that's what a girl wants,not looking old............aish!!!

even if you tell me he is 18 years old,i will believe it,i mean it!!!

And i'm totally hooked to this drama from when i saw the information,and when reading the summary of it.....

I love it when hana and jimmy being together,they look so cute>///<

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an awesome drama! My friends who are also watching it are absolutely bewildered at how young Jimmy looks. He's been in the entertainment circle for 15 years, yet he only looks like he's been doing this for 5 years. I'm so happy his first modern series is an SETTV idol drama! SET/Sanlih has a good reputation so I'm glad Jimmy chose to work with SET!

I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm actually more looking forward to the "5 years later" scenes with Tian Qi wanting 'revenge' on Ah Xing.

Guest axyooj

JIMMY AND WILLIAM! AWESOME! love jimmy! <3

wow jimmy is 32 and william is 30...ahahahah still cool though.

i saw the preview of this drama and..the girl's character is annoying.

but i'm watching because of the guys! ^^

Guest lakatsumi

The MU l;ink doesnt work..

sasa-chan pls help^^

Hey yeufung83 are you talking about Episode 1 link? If so, I already checked it and it worked fine. If you want me to upload in a different site I can try to do that.. But, do you know any site that can let me upload the whole episode rather than splitting it in parts. And also I will try to upload Episode 2 tonight once I get home from school.

You can try dowloading it again here is the link again..

EPISODE 1 - YDY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9S1HP9W6

Guest Stitchie

it is not that bad.. it different from all the tawainese shows i watch because it does not revolve around a school..LOL....overall i think is quite good...

Guest monchi_wonchi

Tonight is the night where ep 3 of my lucky star will be aired!! haha..i'm excited..thanks sasa-chan for the ydy version of ep 2. u r a lifesaver! ^_^

Guest heartdrops

^ I really really like it!

It's on right now guys. You can watch it online with ppstream.

I even woke up early to catch this but now I find out I have to go out T__T

I'll be waiting for the BT link then.

Guest arisuxx

i love this drama! gotta say Jimmy still looks young and handsome for someone who's 32ish. i remember the days when i was obsessed w/ Jimmy. i have 2 dramas that he aired in on VCD. Jimmy still looks hot :)

Guest heartdrops

I just finished episode 3, darn another episode finished. Jimmy driving a race car<3 (but I kinda thought the race car scenes were similar to Initial D ;x). He's so "shuai" when he drives the race car. Ahhh next episode

They start to fall in love! I wonder if they really kissed or not!

xD

Archived