[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lakatsumi

thanks yeufung83 & c gunawan541 for the torrent & Clubbox link..I guess i download the ICEFISH version too and upload it.. When YDY Version comes out i will upload that one later.

[MV] Jimmy Lin-對望{Ending Theme}

Format: RM

Size:14.2MB

Quality: LQ

Link: Ending Theme MV - zShare

Credit:l_coco @AF

Guest PandaKiss

Haha, wow, I finally found out who Jimmy Lin was.

No wonder he looked familiar!

He was always in those olden day dramas.

He's so cute!

The drama looks alright.

I can tell it's gonna be really draggy until they really get together.

Guest evelyn168

^I don't think it'll be draggy. They haven't even introduced Li Wei, who's the second actor in the drama. I think they can play around with the romance scenes of Jimmy and Hana... They're really cute together and it'll take some time before their characters develop...

Thanks for sharing the MV... I went to Youtube and watched Jimmy's interivew. The girl in the MV is the singer for the title song of the drama... I like this song alot, I think it's quite emotional and I like the lyrics.

Guest monchi_wonchi

Hi All!

I just watched ep 1 of this series last nite, Jimmy is soo cute..and Hana..she's really pretty!! Loving this series. Btw, I found a megaupload link of ep 2 uploaded by someone and not sure if it's whether the ydy or icefish version of it but it's around 302mbs. If anyone who d/ls it, please tell me what version it is because if it's ydy version, i want to d/l it. Thanks!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1WQC3KB

Guest lakatsumi

Hi All!

I just watched ep 1 of this series last nite, Jimmy is soo cute..and Hana..she's really pretty!! Loving this series. Btw, I found a megaupload link of ep 2 uploaded by someone and not sure if it's whether the ydy or icefish version of it but it's around 302mbs. If anyone who d/ls it, please tell me what version it is because if it's ydy version, i want to d/l it. Thanks!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1WQC3KB

haha.. I was planning to upload this version.. ITs not YDY Version..I think its ICEfish because YDY Version is not out yet for episode 2.

Guest lakuru

WaaaaaaaH! Jimmy Lin is so..... *drool* I wanna watch this! I just love Sublimes so taking this drama as their nest project! I also think that the Hana is really pretty! Looking at the pictures I think they have chemistry! :D

Guest kkandy4mee

hehehe thanks for the caps! i was wondering what new c/tw drama i'd havta find to watch after hana kimi was over...(*sigh* such a disappointment >_< )

thanks for the uploads!

Guest PandaKiss

^I don't think it'll be draggy. They haven't even introduced Li Wei, who's the second actor in the drama. I think they can play around with the romance scenes of Jimmy and Hana... They're really cute together and it'll take some time before their characters develop...

Really?

Then that totally changed my mind.

I was at 99% until my internet lost connection.

That got me so mad.

My connection sucks.

>O<;;

Guest monchi_wonchi

I realised the link i provided (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1WQC3KB) is the Qing Kong version! argg..haha! I d/led coz I couldn't wait much longer but still waiting for ydy version too coz it's better quality hehe..this series is soo addictive, it's not funny! Jimmy is soo cute..lol and ep 3 preview looks so interesting, they bicker and stuff..i like em together! I don't like jimmy's ex gf..she gives me an impression of evilness in her! haha.. :lol: Can't wait for ep 3..waiting a week for an episode is soo hard..i'm already dying here lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest PandaKiss

Ooh, I just watched episode 1 one You Tube.

It's actually really good.

Very different from what I expected.

I did a little 'research' on Jimmy, I never knew he was a professional racecar driver!

He doesn't look his age either.

I bet I'll be super mad once Li Wei comes out and ruins everything?

I hope I got the name right.

>3<;;

Guest evelyn168

Jimmy's been around for 15 years already... I remember when he came out, I was really crazy about him.. I used to dance to his songs when I was a kid... If you see one of the BTS clip, you'll hear Hana singing Jimmy's old song for a few seconds.

Jimmy spends half his time working and half his time racing each year. He's been in many competitions. I think the best he did was like bronze in some Asian Tour tournament. He's crazy about cars. I remember once he was of age, his dad bought him some expensive motorcyle... Then he got a M3... Now, he drives a Ferrari...

As for Li Wei, I think alot of us are going to get angry at him... But then, I want to see how his acting is compared with Jimmy. It's really fun seeing Jimmy acting in this drama cause he looks really young compared to his age and his co-stars look like his age. I just find it funny when ppl call Jimmy in a formal manner as a respected elder in the field but he's so young looking.... He's older than William, his older brother in the show, but you can't tell that he's older. He still has the kid look...

Jimmy Lin is the new love of my life. His cool character really attracts me. This series has started off well, hope they won't drag the Tian Qi/Ah Xing romance because I won't be one happy muffin if they do T_T

Archived