[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest rockydonnatelli

Does anyone know if the eng subs are out yer.

I really watch this drama. I dont understand chinese.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockydonnatelli

^ Nope, no subs are out yet.

I have a feeling they will be out soon =)

YAY!!!! I CANT WAIT!!

I JUST WANT TO SHARE SOME SC.

e4-1.jpg

Guest evelyn168

Yeah afer the previews, I wanted to cry too... Darn, they shouldn't rush things like that. Let the two ppl develop their relationship more.

Guest YnaHazN

that part plus the background music that was playing almost tears my heart. T___T... But I still love the way he observes her to see if she's lying...

P.S. - 4 more daysss !!!

^

And yet he still got it wrong. That totally just killed me T_T

Someone on Asianfanatics posted these major spoilers which people found out about from the book. I was like ZOMG!

credits: l_coco@asianfanatics

This is 2nd hand info I got from someone who's read the book in baidu. My copy hasn't arrived in the mail. She promised to post more after ep 7. This is all I know. Don’t ask how, when, where, or why. The series may not follow the book anyway.

Since we have all watched up to ep 4. This starts after Tian Qi and Ah Xing beome a couple.

----------------------------

Tian Qi and Ah Xing designed a bracelet called Zhong Xia Zhi Xing (The star in the Summer's night sky, with both of their names). He put the other blue diamond in it. (The one that he wanted to give Ya Ruo in ep 1.)

Tian Qi won the Durian Prince title and his photo appeared in the news. His identity was exposed. He apologized to Ah Xing for not telling her the truth and they reconciled. His father forced him to leave Ah Xing. He severed all ties with his father and decided to stay in Tomorrow's Village. He tried to prove to Ah Xing that he could live a simple life.

Tian Qi wanted to raise money for Ah Xing so she could have her own shop. He challenged someone to a race for the money. He lost and was beaten to near-death and his right arm crippled. (I think he could still use his arm but could no longer race.) He was in the hospital unconscious. Ah Xing thought she brought him bad luck. Tian Qi's father offered Ah Xing money to leave Tian Qi. 13 Ge's baby needed surgery and asked Ah Xing for help. (Not sure if she actually took money from Tian Qi's father for the surgery or not.)

Ah Xing told her last lie to Tian Qi about taking money from his father in order to leave him. Tian Qi went home heart-broken and went into depression. His brother found Ah Xing and drove her to see Tian Qi. On the way the car crashed and Tian Jun died. Ah Xing was badly injured. Tian Qi blamed Ah Xing for his brother's death. His character changed. He locked up all emotions and went to work for E-Shine. He became a ruthless businessman. His father's health deteriorated. Ya Ruo helped him hoping that she would marry him one day. Ah Xing sold jewelries to support herself. Tian Qi tried to find her but she hid from him.

Five years went by. Ah Xing’s 6 yr old godchild, 13 Ge's daughter, lied about her age and entered her name into a competition sponsored by E-Shine where the winner would be handcuffed to a movie star (Li Wei’s character) for a day. She won but she couldn't go. She asked Ah Xing to stand in for her. Tian Qi saw on TV Ah Xing cuffed to Li Wei and got jealous. He remembered the day when he was handcuffed to Ah Xing 5 yrs ago. As the CEO of E-Shine, he had the honor of uncuffing them. Tian Qi and Ah Xing met again.

Ah Xing again hid from Tian Qi. Ah Xing's uncle copied the bracelet Zhong Xia Zhi Xing and sold them. Tian Qi sued him for trademark violation and put him in jail. (Apparently Tian Qi took the original design with him.) Tian Qi wanted to force Ah Xing to surface. They met and somehow Ah Xing went to work for E-Shine (don't ask why). Tian Qi wanted Ah Xing to go to Milan with him for a business meeting. They got married in a church in Milan. (again don't ask why. Maybe he wants to keep her under his nose in order to torture her.) He treated her coldly after they married. Ya Ruo humiliated Ah Xing publicly in the office. (His 'revenge' isn't that bad. He is a nice guy and he still loves her. Don't worry.) Everything finally cleared up and Tian Qi begged for forgiveness from Ah Xing.

Tian Qi felt sorry for Ya Ruo because he promised his brother and father to take care of her. (His father had already died.) He gave her half of his E-Shine's stocks. She used the stocks to force Tian Qi to divorce Ah Xing and marry her or she would destroy E-Shine. Tian Qi didn't want the 1000s of E-Shine workers to lose their jobs so he divorced Ah Xing. He didn't know Ah Xing was pregnant. Ah Xing couldn't help it but go to Tian Qi and Ya Ruo's wedding. Tian Qi couldn't help it but run out for Ah Xing.

In the end, paparazzi found out about Ya Ruo’s past and chased her car. She crashed and was killed. Tian Qi buried her with his brother. 13 Ge continued his life of crime and was finally caught and sent to jail. His wife, Ming Mei, died. Ah Xing and Tian Qi took care of 13 Ge's daughter and of course, baby Tian Qi.

My heart just broke for AX when I read the bit about the cold marriage with TQ. But it all ends well apparently.

I don't know how accurate this is but you can judge for yourself. :)

Guest heartdrops

Does anyone know where you can buy the book besides Yesasia and books.tw?

I'm so confused in registering for books.tw ;x

Hm... I think I might just get it fromm Yesasia..

Guest YnaHazN

^

And yet he still got it wrong. That totally just killed me T_T

Someone on Asianfanatics posted these major spoilers which people found out about from the book. I was like ZOMG!

credits: l_coco@asianfanatics

My heart just broke for AX when I read the bit about the cold marriage with TQ. But it all ends well apparently.

I don't know how accurate this is but you can judge for yourself. :)

They posted pics of AX after 5 years of their departure, but I really want to see TQ's pic. =\ I want to see his COLD expression. [must be hot]

Guest xingjing

That bit of stuff about...

TQ's "cold marriage" and his way of torturing AX was, well, horrible. Goodness. I'm not sure what to say, but that's horribly tragic for AX. Good thing TQ still loves her. I feel so bad. -____- There's so much stuff for the two to go through. Holy goodness. Marriage, then divorce, then another marriage. O___O

I'm pretty sure they'll change things around for the drama. From the spoiler, it seems really, really extensive and will be more than that "planned" 15 episodes. But then again, who knows? More than likely they'll extend it. I'm not sure if I'm going to be "glad" about the extensions... usually they can be just plain fillers.

I'm going to prepare my tissue box later on. This will definitely be a teary-eyed one. I mean, I cried in episode 4 already... or maybe I'm just a crybaby. Probably that. xD

Oh I bet Jimmy will look great with a cold look. I love the sceptical look on his face when he was trying to tell whether AX was lying or not. Yeh I don't think I'm over the fact that's he's thirty-two. :lol:

It probably will get heart wrenchingly sad later on. We'll probably all want to claw out Ya Ruo's eyes lol. Well I think some of us are ready to already.

heartmonster Any places that sell Asian books in your area? We have Kinokuniya in Sydney which might possibly have it. I'd say Yesasia's your best bet though.

EDIT.

More spoilers from Asianfanatics thanks to J-Star Supporter and l_coco

Ya Ruo spills the beans to Ah Xing about Tian Qi's identity when Ya Ruo sees Ah Xing selling her DIY jewelry. Tian Qi confronts Ya Ruo about telling Ah Xing and she in turn, tells him about the problems with E Shine and dad's health. Tian Qi agrees to go back home momentarily. Ah Xing sees Tian Qi and Ya Ruo leave together and chases after the car yelling at Tian Qi not to go. Press conference is held at E. Shine and Ah Xing meets Tian Jun (really nice to her). The press conference is to clear the bad press between Tian Qi and his father and Tian Qi and Ah Xing. Tian Qi denies any romantic involvement with Ah Xing in front of the reporters. Ah Xing sees Tian Qian on stage and he denies any/all involvement with her and of course she leaves heartbroken.

Tian Qi goes back to Tomorrow Village and stands outside in the rain yelling outside Ah Xing's room. Ah Xing goes out and tells Tian Qi how hurt she is, etc but Tian Qi of course, grabs her and holds her and tries to convince her what he said at the press conference was a means of protecting her from the claws of the paparazzi, etc. Then he passionately kisses her and.... they wake up next morning infatuated.gif and there's more kissing

Tian Qi breaks ties with his family but his dad of course, does not make it easy and gets innocent people involved. To be able to rent a store so Ah Xing can sell her jewelry, Tian Qi ends up working at a construction site. Tian Qi decides to race again because the landlord of the store said that if Tian Qi couldn't produce the 100000TWD for rent, then he's going to rent it to Tian Qi's father. And of course, he loses and is beaten and his right hand becomes crippled (but with proper therapy, etc. it shouldn't affect daily activities but doing things that require intricate movement of fingers/hand is no longer possible) Uncle Guang Ming brings Tian Qi back to the village when he's hurt and that's where Ah Xing finds out Tian Qi raced for money. At the hospital, Ah Xing calls Tian Qi's father because family has to sign the paperwork before surgery and then Ya Ruo shows up.

Meanwhile, Shi San Ge informs Ah Xing that Ni Ni needs heart surgery and he asks her to do a job with him one last time. And the selfless Ah Xing, agrees. Ah Xing is more than upset when she finds out about Tian Qi being hurt. Tian Qi's father offers Ah Xing any amount of money she wants if she leaves Tian Qi and Ah Xing remembers Ni Ni's condition (as well as how she is horrible luck to Tian Qi)...

Tian Qi's father is actually really proud of his son being a race car driver and he begs the doctors to do all that they can to save his hand since he knows Tian Qi loves racing (this part was really touching)

Reading about what Ah Xing does for 13 Ge's daughter really saddens me and makes me realise what a great person she is.

It's kind of hard to judge with TQ's father because he cares for his son but at the same time hurts the people his son loves to get back him.

I think the morning after scene is pretty soon, like ep 5 or 6.

Possible five years later look? Credits to J-Star Supporter. I want to laugh at the gap at the bottom of his shirt LOL

jimmyoi0.jpg

Guest heartdrops

^ LMAO. I already laughed when I first saw the picture. Is that on purpose.. or he just didn't know HAHA. One more daaayyy!, but then school too boo <_<

heartmonster Any places that sell Asian books in your area? We have Kinokuniya in Sydney which might possibly have it. I'd say Yesasia's your best bet though.

Not that I know of.. even if there is, they are all outdated T__T That is what's great about living in MA.

But thanks anyways. I posted a request at the S&T section to see if anyone can get it for me from books.tw

Epi 5 Behind the Scenes (I think it's epi 5? I'm not suree, but good to watch anyways!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fj5dfexm8

So funny, Jimmy couldn't pick up Hana and then ended up hurting her.

LOL...wow, I see the spoilers i_coco and me(J-Star) post at AF is quite popular here too =P

starsinmyeyes- hehe...that was the closest pic I could find of Tian Qi's "CEO-look"...doesn't he look dashing?!

i bought my copy of the book at books.com since Yesasia has it on back-order and it took less than a week for it to DHL here. even in Los Angeles, where the Taiwanese population is like the largest in the US, didn't have the book since i had to resort to buying it online. i read more last night and i'm going to let coco know more spoilers so she can post it at AF =D so far, the writers have only added more to what was in the book which is a good thing. and, it's always different seeing it onscreen than reading it.

Guest evelyn168

Thanks for the preview clip... I had such a good laugh in teh beginning but wanted to cry after seeing what's going to happen in ep. 5.

the makings of the scene where hana falls to the ground--->the one in the ep5 preview.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rYCAvypPZ9Y/

watch it online!!!

rockydonnatelli ep 4 rating:2.36[higher than summer(starring Zheng Yuan Chang)by 1.33 but lower than Corner love by 1.64

quite good,as actually corner love is already going to end,so it will have quite high rating...

but i think,when corner love ends,lucky star will be the 1st

starsinmyeyes- hehe...that was the closest pic I could find of Tian Qi's "CEO-look"...doesn't he look dashing?!

LOL He would be better looking if he had this shirt tucked in properly. :lol: Thanks for all the spoilers you guys have been posting on AF ^^

Is the book an actual novel? Or is like a mixture of text and photos?

Has anyone see the BTS footage where HaNa (they call her Nana don't they?) calls Jimmy old? It's so cute, they're on the beach and they had to lie in the sand in this adorable position. I kept wondering if she was supposed to be pregnant in the video because she had on this pink dress that was a bit big, looked like one that pregnant women wear O_O I wonder where the scene fits into.

It is so hilarious when Jimmy tries to pick up HaNa because he can't do it properly. He ends up kneeing her in the back one time hahaha.

Archived