[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ayuu~

To clarify for everyone: Lee Wei will appear later on in the series. It's already known that Li Wei Lian's character, Tian Jun, will be killed off between episodes 5-7 and then Lee Wei will appear. Lee Wei hasn't really done any filming other than the ending credits since there's still quite a number of episodes before his character comes in.

I'm loving My Lucky Star! I haven't enjoyed an idol drama as much as this since Prince Turns to Frog.

^ Wei Lian gets killed off????? WAHT?

i never knew that.... so much for that surprise.....

oh wellz..

Guest ripgal

OMG why will his brother be killed off? GOSH, that's giving the evil ex-gf of Tian Qi a chance to butt in between him and Ah Xing. Arhhhh... <_<

Guest meow1203

Awww....I was expecting William to have a big part in this drama since he's in one of the promo pic....

Anyways, Jimmy Lin aged a lot. I remembered when I was little he's so popular that many teenager girls fall over him, haha!

Guest kelly

Man really I watched this drama because William was in there!!! But OOO will I am going to keep on watching b/c I am hooked!!!!Just finished watching epi 1!!!!!

Guest pillowbox

Im taking some pictures off my first post so that i can make more room for the links etc.

BTW, i updated the direct links on the front page

yoohana3a.jpg

56951937bc3.jpg

image039.jpg

d1000074.jpg

cap041c.jpg

untitled.jpg

cap009.jpg

innocent.jpg

Guest ripgal

Thanx for the update.. Aiks, I just read the synopsis, and I didn't expect it to be so serious..

Jimmy's too good to be a bad guy...

I'm already pissed off with a good guy turning into a bad guy already (watching Dong Wan from Shinhwa in his new drama kills..he's such a badass <_<).

Guest summers83

Man really I watched this drama because William was in there!!! But OOO will I am going to keep on watching b/c I am hooked!!!!Just finished watching epi 1!!!!!

Yeap his Chinese is always improving in every show he acted in. Since Heaven's Gown till Green Forest and till My Lucky Star can tell how much his Mandarin has improved. And I believe this drama will have him speak more Mandarin than English. Don't think this drama will have lots of English speaking of William in it this time.

Guest novemberbaby

Just finished episode 1 and I'm already in love with it. Or to be exact, I am in love with Tian Qi.

At the hospital, when Shi San Ge was telling Tian Qi about Ah Xing's personality and stuff like that, I loved how Tian Qi looked at Ah Xing. Those eyes express a lot. Plus, when Ah Xing cried outside the hospital, he lent her his shoulder...and he wiped her tears....something's going on xD But she pulled away so fast, lol.

I don't like Ya Ruo. Too ambitious.

I can't wait for the second episode! The previews look hilarious.

Plus, I think Jimmy and HaNa have chemistry <3

Guest babyxdestiny

i love this drama so far. i can't wait till the next episode is out. jimmy and hana have so much chemistry and they're so cute to watch together. haha. i was kinda confused though on the part where jimmy goes to hish brother's wedding and talks to his dad. did his dad have an affair? :sweatingbullets:

Guest novemberbaby

i love this drama so far. i can't wait till the next episode is out. jimmy and hana have so much chemistry and they're so cute to watch together. haha. i was kinda confused though on the part where jimmy goes to hish brother's wedding and talks to his dad. did his dad have an affair? :sweatingbullets:

Yes, he did. But I think there should be an inside story about his affair.

Guest heartdrops

Just finished episode 1 and I'm already in love with it. Or to be exact, I am in love with Tian Qi.

At the hospital, when Shi San Ge was telling Tian Qi about Ah Xing's personality and stuff like that, I loved how Tian Qi looked at Ah Xing. Those eyes express a lot. Plus, when Ah Xing cried outside the hospital, he lent her his shoulder...and he wiped her tears....something's going on xD But she pulled away so fast, lol.

Ahh I know! It was so sweet when Jimmy lent her his shoulders. I was like awww already.. in the first episode. Great couple!

Guest evelyn168

I don't like Ya Ruo. Too ambitious.

I can't wait for the second episode! The previews look hilarious.

Plus, I think Jimmy and HaNa have chemistry <3

Yeah, Jimmy and Hana are really great together. U can see the BTS, Jimmy was helping Hana with the Mandarin and explaining to her the scenes.. Hana really trusts Jimmy alot because she was willing to sit in the car during those crazy stunts Jimmy pulled... Also, Hana sang Jimmy's old song.. It was funny cause Jimmy was so embarassed...

I really miss seeing Jimmy in a Taiwanese drama.. This is really a great start for me...

Guest novemberbaby

^ REALLY?! Where did you see that?

Jimmy's cute when he's embarrassed. I'm loving Hana and Jimmy as a couple. =)

Guest ripgal

^ I also saw that scene..I think the scenes can be found on youtube.

Initiall I thought there wasn't anyone in the car in the spinning scene except Jimmy too..so she did sit in the car? WOW..she's really brave..

Anywayz, I saw some of their making clips, and it seems Jimmy and Hana are clicking very well together. He teases her a lot..:lol:

Guest heartdrops

Aawww man I just finished episode 2. Now I have to wait another whole week hahas =(

Episode 2 was pretty nice. The hotel scene was quite funny. Next week is the car races xD

Archived