[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest lakatsumi

Okay, finally Episode 3 YDY Version is out. I finally got a chance to download it. But, I’m so sorry you guys! I can’t upload the whole file onto Megaupload anymore. When I did it freezes every time. I tried so many times and it kept on freezing on me. So now I have to split the files into 3 parts and upload it onto “Filesend.” Hope Filesend works for all you. If not please tell me. And I will try to upload onto to a different uploading site

You can use FFSJ program to join the file together or hjsplit.

File Name: FFSJ

Size: 417 KB

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/04837z

File Name: hjsplit

Size: 174 KB

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6p9vk

EPISODE 3 -YDY *FileSend & zSHARE (For Last part)*

LuckyStar-03.rmvb.001

LuckyStar-03.rmvb.002

LuckyStar-03.rmvb.003

ENJOY!!

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ayuu~

i absolutely adore this seriesss

jimmy is soo cuutue!!!

and im glad how itz not the typical high school drama

Guest heartdrops

^ I know, kinda sick of those high school dramas.

Ratings for episode 4

1. Corner with Love 4.00

2. My Lucky Star 2.36

3. Summer x Summer 1.14

Aaww it dropped a bit.

Guest xingjing

Honestly, I didn't think this would be that great... but it turned out much better than I expected. let's just hope it doesn't start going downhill... towards the end...

Yeah, I read the huge, long synopsis that honestly tells you everything in the drama to come. I just completely spoiled the experience, but whatever, it's worth it. Turns out that towards the end it will get really really sad. Really sad. I'm going to expect myself to cry my eyes out.

Jimmy Lin is so cute, though! You could never tell he's 30+. Honestly, he still looks like he's in his early 20s!!

Goodness. So much sad stuff. But sort of to even out the excess happiness I've been getting from watching those hilarity. Hm.

Guest heartdrops

^ AHHH SADNESS?! I love tearjerkers<3

I already got teary watching a preview (the behind the scenes thing I posted before) where

Ah Xing and Tian Qi gets separated for 5 years T___T

Guest sunshine4ever

hi everyone..i have a question...does anyone happen to know Jimmy Lin's voice? is it just me or I don't feel like it's normal video like other tv series...i felt like the whole video's being dubbed or something..

i heard a lot of complaints about some audio off sync, but it seems to me it's being dubbed or something..i could be wrong. i am not a chinese speaker...

Guest heartdrops

Yoo Hana's voice is definately dubbed, I know that for sure.

As for Jimmy.. I don't think so. I sounds VERY much like his own voice.

You can compare it with his singing.

Blah. I would've thought this drama would be pretty popular but I suppose not just yet?

So far episode 4 has been released and no subtitles are out for any of the episodes I think.

I'm actually enjoying the drama, it's really good in my opinion.

Jimmy Lin doesn't look like he's 32 either.

Guest Biopink

Jimmy Lin has Killer Dimples!! Cutie Pie..What's his secert being so YOung?? He needs to share those tricks of being young like he did years ago. So glad he's in a drama!! Dimples Lin... :blush:

Guest xingjing

Yeah, Yoo Hana's voice is definitely dubbed. I can tell her mouth forming Korean words... xD And I'm like, "Ooh, I can tell what she's trying to say in Korean with her mouthing!" LOL. It's to make up for my poor Korean understanding.

What?!

They get separated for five years?! NOOOO. What I read was that for some reason Ah Xing leaves Tian Qi, something about Shi San's daughter... But, yeah, and then Tian Qi goes into depression. And Tian Jun, being the nice, kind brother he is, decides to find Ah Xing to find out what happened. Except he gets into a car accident and dies, which totally shocked me out. And Tian Qi thinks that Ah Xing got him into the car accident... I was a bit muddy on reading this because I had to read it real quick... but then Tian Qi likes changes 180° and turns into this cold person who starts to work like crazy for the company... falling right into Ya Ruo's evil lap... and Tian Qi is trying to avenge his brother by getting revenge on Ah Xing...

I can already see Ah Xing getting hurt. :[ And Tian Qi being depressed. :[

Oh well. We shall see. But, honestly, this drama went beyond my expectations. And the plot isn't quite so... ordinary. There are a few twists that I didn't really see coming...

How many episodes is this again?

Edit: Whoa, I totally did not notice that that summary I read was on the first post... Ha! ha! ha! Way to go for me to paying attention.

Guest evelyn168

Thnaks for the pics... Do you guys know that Jimmy owns tons of cars? Such as Ferrari, Porsche, Hummer, BMW,...

Guest summers83

Thnaks for the pics... Do you guys know that Jimmy owns tons of cars? Such as Ferrari, Porsche, Hummer, BMW,...

Hey I was watching this Jay Chou MV and I realised Yoo Ha Na is the female lead is his 白色风车 MV. It looked like her. Go youtube watch the MV and tell me if the girl is her...

It's 15 episodes for now. If it achieves super popularity, they might extend it more.

Did anyone feel frustrated at Ah Xing for lyring to Tian Qi about her feelings toward him? And the previews with her crying. Gosh I wanted to cry for her too. This always happens in dramas. LOL the condom part was absolutely hilarious. I died laughing at that part. I forgot his name but that punk that likes Ah Xing is a HUGE IDIOT. Must they always make characters like his absolute imbeciles?

Guest heartdrops

Haha yep, he's a professional racecar driver so that's probably why he's so obsessed with cars :sweatingbullets:

Hey I was watching this Jay Chou MV and I realised Yoo Ha Na is the female lead is his 白色风车 MV. It looked like her. Go youtube watch the MV and tell me if the girl is her...

Yep, it's her. She's so cutee! xD

Check here for more info on her: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Yoo_Hana_-talk385984.html

It's 15 episodes for now. If it achieves super popularity, they might extend it more.

Did anyone feel frustrated at Ah Xing for lyring to Tian Qi about her feelings toward him? And the previews with her crying. Gosh I wanted to cry for her too. This always happens in dramas. LOL the condom part was absolutely hilarious. I died laughing at that part. I forgot his name but that punk that likes Ah Xing is a HUGE IDIOT. Must they always make characters like his absolute imbeciles?

ahhh yes!

That part was sooo sad, especially when Ah Xing told Tian Qi to look in to her eyes =(( gahh

Guest YnaHazN

Hi, I'm new to this thread. I am absolutely obsess with this drama and Jimmy. xD [started to watch it last weekend.] Jimmy Lin portrays his character very well, and I really have to give props to the new actress, HaNa, since her acting skill is equally as awesome. Can't wait until this weekend to watch the 5th episode. =]

Archived