[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

but i cannot wait! now, if only some kind person at clubbox would upload it and subtitles asap... i'm so impatient. and demanding...

don't worry. we're all wishing that. I hope that the subs and episodes will come out soon! I'm dying..

Guest summers83

don't worry. we're all wishing that. I hope that the subs and episodes will come out soon! I'm dying..

I think al of us have to wait some time before they upload Jap dramas just released on BT CHina cause they normally have subtitles for such dramas. Thus in Japan they wouldn't show subtitles. China has to do the subtitles in Chinese before they can upload on BT. Just wait patiently...

Guest evercute

Those guys look hot. Not as hot as Taiwanese F4, but I like. I'm a big fan of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango the manga, so I'm getting big hopes for this. Haven't seen any Japanese dramas before...looks like this will be the first. It looks cool.

Guest jing a ling

as I live in Japan, I got to watch the first episode!!! I have to say that Oguri Shun is SOOOOO kute as Hanazawa Rui...I didn't expect him to be able to give off the cool quiet look as he was really different in gokusen, but he could!

the main girl, she is really really cute!! I think she'll play the part well!

and the main dude..doumyoji...ahh..matsujun...he's sooo mean in the first episode..but definitely gives off the "I'm too good for anything" impression. Not as big of an eye candy compared to Jerry Yan, but he actually looks a lot like the manga character...

Anyway, hope it comes out on d-addicts for you guys! the first eps was great!!

Guest evercute

^OMG. What you said just made me want to watch HYD badly. I watched the preview/interview thingy earlier (not like I understood anything) but the main guy DOES look a lot like Domyoji in the manga o_O;; How they did his hair, man. And they really paid a lot of attention to the manga this time, instead of like Meteor Garden...

Pity that D-addicts is down...or is it just me?

Guest crazyMuka

^^ i went to d-addict earlier and download the 13+ mins interview the main chacter and alil with the otehr F3...i think im going to like oguri shun after watching this =]

He's just sooo cute, isn't he?? The way he smiles can really make me melt, lol. I just finished watching the cast interview, and I think the F4 don't look that bad, they actually look their parts. I seriously can't wait anymore. It's now around 2 a.m. in Japan, so I guess, we have to wait a couple more hours for it to appear on D-addicts :lol:.

Already on d-addicts, you know you want it! Go get it now. The episode 1 on my clubbox is a bit bigger in size, if you want to save some space, get the one on the tracker. I'm still uploading anyway. :D

To be honest, I hate Jun's hair in HYD. Something about the curls just irk me the wrong way. I do love everything about Shun though. OMFG, I'm not worthy.

Guest yuans7love

EPISODE 1 IS OUT AT D-ADDICTS!!!

I'M DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW!!! I'm SO EXCITED lol~

i tried posting the torrent link up but didn't work -0-;;;

HAHAHA! I'm downloading it now on pdbox. WOOHOO! T^T I wish the subtitles came out today. But sadly the korean subs will probably come out on Sat-Monday. NOOoOooOOOOooO~~ Jun Matsumoto is love<3

Guest dadedum

nanako_matsushima_114.jpg

Matsushima Nanako (of GTO, Majo no jouken, Nadeshiko...) will make a guest appearance as Jun's character's sister in the series.

Wow, the pic is huge. It'd been a long time since I last seen her, it'll be nice.

how do you download over there????? every time i download over there it never works on my winows media????

You dl the torrent like you do for all torrent files... unless you never use BITTORRENT before. Have you?

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

Wow! This is exciting news! :D Today's the 21st too! Yay!

Archived