[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XxminwoolovexX

personally I think Jun fits Shun's role more x_x Jun looks more.. quiet to me. but apprantly it's just me :P

yeah! i first thought that too

sice in gokusen..he was the quiet cool guy..but I mean hey Jun can pull off anything! hes so talented!

~ its 3 more days to go before this series starts and it gonna air at about 10pm jap time

~ i hope that d-addicts would be able to post episodes right away :)

~ there's another HYD preview at d-addicts and is about 40mb . . . gonna download it :D

Guest strawberrywine

I'm really excited about this drama. I didn't like the chinese version either. But I'm willing to watch this one because Shun and Jun are back together in a drama! Aaaaaaahhhhh I love them. I can't wait and I hope someone translate this too. Please! :P

Guest Shiget^

IM EXCITED <333333

has anyone seen the 3min preview??

its really good

the girl who acts Makino, got Makino's character

and Matsu jun is really perfect for Doumoji

i didnt expect to be like this

OMGGGGGGGG ITS SHOWING THIS FRIDAY IM REALLY EXCITED <3333333333

i know everyone says Meteor Garden is better, please we cannot judge yet because we havnt watch yet

and some parts of the manga of Hana Yori Dango was changed in Meteor Garden

in here we will get to see Hana Yori Dango in Live Action. the REAL STORY.

^^ agree da 3min preview was good. make me want to watch it already since i already enjoy Metoer Garden, so this will be good also hopefully and i likee actors...can't wait, like u said hope it out at d-addicts too

Guest Blue Lemonade

yeah! i first thought that too

sice in gokusen..he was the quiet cool guy..but I mean hey Jun can pull off anything! hes so talented!

Shun was good with the "quite" guy role as Jun in Summer Snow :P

Yeah, Jun'll do great either way~ ^^

Guest crazyMuka

Shun was good with the "quite" guy role as Jun in Summer Snow :P

Yes, and Shun played a quiet yet cool guy in Densha too, didn't he? He was quite good there, so I think he will be able to play this role well.

Jun is not that great of an actor, since his roles aren't that challenging, but I guess he'll do fine in this drama as well. Jerry can do it, anyone can.

Shun to me is really perfect for this role. His role in Densha Otoko was pretty quiet.. actually he just didn't have much lines, he opens his mouth like during the few last episodes. Sure glad he has more in this one.

Guest daydreaming

i just watched the 3 min preview, and im someone who has never seen or read anything related to Hana Yori Dango (meteor garden, the manga, or the anime) and even though i think the name of the elite group is a lil funny (flower 4 hahaha) it actuallylooks pretty good =)

...but i might just be saying that because after watchin the preview, i think the oguri shun guy is REALLY cute heh

Guest summers83

Actually I find the cast here are mucyh closer to the looks in the anime and manga dun u think? If u go to the official website the pics make them all like look so ugly. But the pics posted here are okie. Especially the Hanazawa Rui actor quite look like the anime his hair and eyebrows...

I din know that Matsumoto Jun is part of Arashi and he acted as the young boy with a dog in Bokura no yuuki ~miman toushi~ぼくらの勇氣 ~未滿都市~ starring KinKi Kids.

who the guys that playing Hua Ze Lei the taiwanese version ...Vic's character..who the japanese guy that is playing that role in Hana Yori Dango? just want to get use to the name, that wired b/c watching MG my fave character was Vic role and watching hte Preivew it seem to me for the same .....by da way who know that guy name plz tell me thanks...the only guy i know is Matsumoto Jun....

Guest crazyMuka

^ tae7enified, the one who plays Ze Lei in the Japanese version is Oguri Shun (he plays the character called Hanazawa Rui in the drama).

Jun is not that great of an actor, since his roles aren't that challenging, but I guess he'll do fine in this drama as well. Jerry can do it, anyone can.

Shun to me is really perfect for this role. His role in Densha Otoko was pretty quiet.. actually he just didn't have much lines, he opens his mouth like during the few last episodes. Sure glad he has more in this one.

IMO it doesn't make sense to put Jun and Jerry next to one another because at least Jun can act (maybe not perfect acting, but pretty decent/above average acting). Jerry on the other hand cannot act at all and I haven't seen significant improvement in his recent works either. But anyways, the preview of the drama shows that the cast indeed can act (much better than the tw cast).

^ tae7enified, the one who plays Ze Lei in the Japanese version is Oguri Shun (he plays the character called Hanazawa Rui in the drama).

ok thanks i seems to like him more...i guess i just like who play that character

Archived