[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Guest TrainDriver

like others i really can't see a new version appealing to me. the taiwanese version was different in its own way. when i think of meteor garden, i don't think of the manga, i think of f4.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

As for Oguri Shun, who was also in Gokusen, I have lots of confidence in him! He's an excellent actor. If you watched Densha Otoko...that was his most recent drama. I can totally see him in the quiet role of Rui.

So really hoping this outshines MG. :)

I agree. Shun really is a talented actor who has played a wide variety of roles. I have faith that he will pull off the character of Rui nicely.

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

heard of this, can't wait!!! but i still think the f4 version is better...i'll always love that drama! >.<

YAY!! i cant wait. i didnt even watch meteor garden, and i'm hooked on the book. but i'm really stoked this is coming out. yayayayayayay!!

oguri shun is soo sexy. and soo is matsumoto jun. the girl is cute too. <33

i think this is gonna be wayy better than meteor garden. because i heard meteor garden didnt have the best acting anyways. and i love j-dramas. and i'd have to disagree. i like this cast wayyy better. i mean, the only attractive F4 was vic zhou. besides, meteor garden, was orginally a japanese manga.

Guest psycho2005

Someone uploaded this drama preview at D addicts.com. Anyone know any clubbox with this preview? Pls link it here if there's one. Thank u

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SHOW TO COME ON AIR!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE OGURI SHUN!! HE"S SO EFFIN HOOOOOOOT!!!<333

KYAA!!! >0< HANA YORI DANGO!! WITH MATSU JUN AND OGURI SHUN... *0* SO PERFECT!

i think the girl is pretty.. =3 anybody know what other dramas she's been in??

omg omg.....

i am totally unhappy BECAUSE it only comes on Japanese television!! right?

And i want to watch it too!!!

matsuda shouta is looking HOT!!

Guest flycmagurl

whoa I would want to totally watch this!! If someone could record it and sub it in english, that'd be all great! hahaha, but i doubt it i guess. It will probably be a year or so before I can actually watch this huh?? haha, well, people, give me feedback :)

whoa I would want to totally watch this!! If someone could record it and sub it in english, that'd be all great! hahaha, but i doubt it i guess. It will probably be a year or so before I can actually watch this huh?? haha, well, people, give me feedback :)

You probably a few rare ones that do not dl dramas, aren't you? The drama will airs in Japan on October, 21. The episode will probably be available to download on BT that same night or the morning after. You will be able to download it on d-addicts.com/forum.

Guest amydien

I always thought Hana Yori Dango was the original version. I've read the manga even before Meteor Garden showed on tv. When I saw Meteor Garden on tv, I was like 'OMG! I know that!'

LOL.

-EDIT-

Daaaang...the japanese cast looks cool! Makes me super excited! XDDD

Archived