[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

i think the girl is pretty.. =3 anybody know what other dramas she's been in??

She was in "24 Hrs Emergency Ward 3". She played the patient at the beginning of the drama who attempted to commit suicide. Btw, Oguri Shun was also in that drama :P

Guest Special Ed

This should be interesting since its being made by the japanese ... and it was a japanese anime too.

Hmmm ... I guess the cast is alright. Some pretty cute guys ... hehe! :P

Guest sweet_pai

I realllllly don't see Matsumoto Jun fitting the role of Doumyoji Tsukasa. He looks more like the friend dude, just like the anime. I haven't watched the anime is yearss. Oguri Shun is hot, like this hair way better now than densha otoko.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

u take that back

LOL. that's right..no one can ever replace F4 and meteor garden. not even hot hot oguri shun

strange as this might sound, I wasn't feeling too happy a moment ago but after entering this thread and thinking about hana yori dango (and oguri ^^;;) i'm, feeling so excited and a lot better

I realllllly don't see Matsumoto Jun fitting the role of Doumyoji Tsukasa.

me too! His looks..maybe i'm too used to jerry but I don't see him as the shao ye type. That might be because I also don't think he's good looking

lol.. that's cool - I'll watch it if they sub it somehow.. I read the manga and watched MG so long ago.. I've probably forgotten half of what happens.

Guest crazyMuka

These are the screencaps I captured from the new 3 mins preview of HYD. Man, the preview is great, the F4 in this drama looks more violent and scary than those in Meteor Garden. The actings look more realistic too. The main girl and her friend are really cute XD. And Shun is hot hot hot :D

----------------------------------------

Download the preview HERE.

----------------------------------------

13ww1.jpg

26gf.jpg

37lf.jpg

42of.jpg

57ok.jpg

Credit for the preview to yamete_evie @ Jdorama.

Of course this will be better than the Taiwanese version~

All the actors have already had extensive training/experience in comparison to f4, who I heard were bascially picked off the streets..O_o

As you can tell I never liked the Taiwan version...couldn't watch the thing from beginning to end...Couldn't stand it, probably because Big S' butt was kind of weird, ever notice it sticks out a lot...O_O

And Shun & Jun are pretty good actors, they have loads of charisma. ^^ I think they can pull it off...

Guest XxminwoolovexX

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS

THIS IS WAY BETTER CAST THAN METEOR GARDEN..AND JUN AND SHUN BOTH HAVE TALENTS..They had experience ..

I really didnt like how meteor garden was shot._.;;it was sorta too bright?

I first thought Jun wouldnt fit the role..but you know after watching all those previews..he fits perfecly..

hxxp://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=087EQI1REQEGT1DMXDHMTDKAZ8

^ dl the preview here ( its 3 min version.so its longer and have alot of nice stuffs)

Meteor garden was pretty good..but you have to admit that the casts here have talents and expreience..

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Here is the pix of SHun who will be playing Rui and Jun (Doumyoji )

Matusmoto Jun is one of the biggest stars in Japan..hes in the popular group Arashi(Johnnys)

He was Shin in Gokusen 1..Kimmi wa Petto, Tokyo Tower, Kindachi

jun0627599te.jpg

moonlit3423tf.jpg

efu23337158633rm.jpg

kimimg0093jf.jpg

Oguri Shun<33 He was also in Goksuen, GTO, Densho Odotko,Stand UP, Summer Snow and alot of dramas..he had acting experience since he was little :)

1348684411082192415pm.gif

11ml.png

a4b72herb77kr5ad.jpg

Guest ichigo_no_powder

amazing how this thread is already 6 pages and the drama isn't even out yet.

XxminwoolovexX!you almost gave me a heart attack with that beautiful picture of shun

thank you crazyMuka for the preview!

I really hope that they'll sub this. It's always best to know what you're watching ^^

who I heard were bascially picked off the streets..O_o

I don't think zaizai was. he had went to audition w/ his friend for another part but they asked him to play lei instead. I think he fitted the role very well. Jerry wasn't bad either. Vanness and Ken..no comment

Archived