[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

:o Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun working together again, eh? The two lovelies from Gokusen -swoons-

I can't wait to see this rendition of Hana Yori Dango..I wasn't too fond of the F4 one.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

arghhh~ i don't like F4 that much, but they were sooo much prettier and cooler than this jap version's actors. lolz

Guest yuans7love

why do i get the feeling that Japan has wanted to make their own version for a loooooong time?? lol~:P

and they couldn't have picked a better cast!!! Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun!!! OMG *faints*

i can't really imagine Matsumoto Jun as Doumyouji though... not after i watched Kimi Wa Petto LOL~ momo!!!<333

Here is the pix of SHun who will be playing Rui and Jun (Doumyoji )

Matusmoto Jun is one of the biggest stars in Japan..hes in the popular group Arashi(Johnnys)

He was Shin in Gokusen 1..Kimmi wa Petto, Tokyo Tower, Kindachi

jun0627599te.jpg

moonlit3423tf.jpg

efu23337158633rm.jpg

kimimg0093jf.jpg

Oguri Shun<33 He was also in Goksuen, GTO, Densho Odotko,Stand UP, Summer Snow and alot of dramas..he had acting experience since he was little :)

1348684411082192415pm.gif

11ml.png

a4b72herb77kr5ad.jpg

Thanksss for these pix , omom , they're so hottttt , yaaaa ;;;;;;;;;;;[faint*] :mellow:

CAn'ttt waittt to 21 !!!!!

Guest crazyMuka

kimimg0093jf.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics, XxminwoolovexX :D Jun looks so cute in this picture <33

I don't have much worry about the actings in this drama, both two main actors have experience in acting.

5 more days :lol::lol:

Guest XxminwoolovexX

^ YEAH I KNOW DOSENT JUN LOOK SO cute there?

HAHA i loved him in Kindachi :) his hairstyle really suited him and his lost expressions

:o OMG this is like...so cool! i wanna watch i wanna watch! i seen MG but got over all that. this should get me back into that mood again hopefully. besides, sense the japanese wrote the manga and the anime i pretty sure they'd follow it more thoroughly. that should be interesting INDEED!

MATSUMOTO AS THE LEAD? WOOHOO! he looks good!

Guest lilyphilia.

can't wait for this dorama!!!my matsujun is in it and he's so damn fine!!!!i bet this is going to be better than the taiwanese version!!!matsujun is so hot!!!

Guest crazyMuka

the guy that plays hanazawa Rui is eh.......i was expecting better....

I thought the same thing 2 months ago. But after watching Densha Otoko, my opinion of him took a drastic 180 degrees change. Oguri Shun -> Rui = perfect casting :lol:. You have to see him acting, pics sometimes don't do him justice.

Guest mellybean

um...dumb question...what station/channel is tbs? i don't think i have it...*sigh*...is this coming out with english subtitles? i live in l.a....so i think channels might be different...thanks!

Guest crazyMuka

um...dumb question...what station/channel is tbs? i don't think i have it...*sigh*...is this coming out with english subtitles? i live in l.a....so i think channels might be different...thanks!

TBS is a Japanese TV channel. The first episode of HYD will air Oct. 21 in Japan, obviously with no e-subs.

the oguri guy looks very cute!!

any more pics?

Since you asked, I posted a few of his pictures. Just a few, cuz I don't want to turn this thread into an Oguri Shun's thread :rolleyes:

36780376bc70e2qg.th.jpg 50my1jo.th.jpg tvlife20050318oguri016vu0an.th.jpg

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ you guys are getting me so excited! LOL. I remember in the old densha thread, I was so afraid that I was going to get overly excited and drive everyone away with my 'eagerness to share'

once I get more new pictures, I want to recreate my oguri picture thread.

escapist, you have really good taste ^^

3 MORE DAYS!!

Archived