[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

^ If you have read the manga or watched the anime, you would have not much of a problem following the story. Or if you prefer, you can always wait. The English hardsubbed version might come out soon.

Gosh, I can't believe my brother closed my BT to play game TT___TT; My download now is crawling at 50%. I can't wait anymore o>___<;o

Wah, Nanako will have a guest appearance in the drama?? It's sooo cool, I love her :D

Gah, Shun looks hot in the picture. I've never seen MG. But I'm actually lookin' forward to seeing this one more. I'm currently dl-ing the first eppie and I can't wait to watch it. MatsuJun <3<3

Guest WitchGoddess

just wondering, is the episode actually understandable without subs??

there are korean subs if you understand korean. Also I think there maybe chinese subs too.

Those people are so darn fast, I don't know how they do it.

Guest XxminwoolovexX

OMG BOTH JUN AND SHUN WERE SOOO FREAKEN HOT!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!IM ADDICTED TO THIS DRAMA NOW!!!WOOT!!!

SHun<33

hanayori0015xy.jpg

hanayori0052eh.jpg

hanayori0079kc.jpg

hanayori0089em.jpg

hanayori0099qs.jpg

hanayori0106pl.jpg

JUN<33

I think he did good job :)

28abc9abe9abde29fca3aae8aaead1.jpg

28abc9abe9abde29fca3aae8aaead2.jpg

28abc9abe9abde29fca3aae8aaead4.jpg

28abc9abe9abde29fca3aae8aaead5.jpg

OH YEAH THE ARASHI SONG IN ThIS DRMAA IS CALLED "WISH" THEIR SINGLE IS GOIGN TO COME OUT IN NOV WITH THE PV

Guest hauwulli

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i'm so happy i just d/l'd ep 1 without knowing it actually has chinese subtitles!! :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123

can someone tell me which one is the link to ep 1 w/ chinese subs in this clubbox? :) thanks!

I downloaded the one at d-addicts, and it didn't have chinese subs :(

Guest dadedum

can someone tell me which one is the link to ep 1 w/ chinese subs in this clubbox? :) thanks!

I downloaded the one at d-addicts, and it didn't have chinese subs :(

i don't think we're allowed to give direct links to clubbox, scroll to about three-quarters down, it's the file under the 流星花園(1) folder.

ok, they are cute, but I still miss the real F4

THESE ARE THE REAL F4!! lol.

ahh i have the first episode, but i'm not planning to watch it until the subs come out. i know the story and read the manga, but... AHH its just better that way. :]

hopefully fansubbers will be quick with this<3

shun<333333

jun<33333

XxminwoolovexX--

the pictures are GREAT!!! whooo, they look mighty fine.

isn't that the scene where doumyoji is drowning someone by the pool or something? i saw in the previews. ^^

i jus finished watching epi 1 and now i'm so hooked on to it!!! i love the heroine!!! SHE IS SO AWESOME!!! MUCH CUTER THEN BARBIE HSU. Jun is hot! i like how he acts in this drama. i think he's a lot better then jerry yan. i love MG too, i still support it. i hop the japanese one don't ruin itself like the taiwanese one. (u'know, all BECAUSE OF MG 2) this one's a bit...violet but i like that.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

XxminwoolovexX

you're getting me so excited! SHUN!!! WAA

i'm still waiting for the first ep to finish dling! ><

the uploaders are crazy fast

(u'know, all BECAUSE OF MG 2)

MG II sucked! and jerry looked so bad in it. they dragged it out too long. if it were shorter it would be more acceptable

This is exciting, i watched the taiwanese version and got really addicted to it >< (esp. f4) maybe this time too!!~ ~ thank for the links guys!!

Archived