K-dramas On Dvds - Oh For The Love Of Boxsets!

Guest shred

I placed my order via phone too.

If you are in Canada, the toll free number won't work. You have to call direct 213-739-1111 extension 109 in case anyone in Canada wants to place an order :). BTW, Simon told me they no longer accept paypal.

Looking forward to receive my set.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thunderbolt

Received an email from Yesasia today to say my copy of Resurrection (Director's Cut) will be shipped out only on 27 FEBRUARY!!! *cry* Arrgghhh, they keep changing the date!!!! :fury: :fury:

:crazy::tears::blink:

I'm not from America.

I just received UPS tracking notification by request of KBS America that my Resurrection DVD set (along w/ another DVD set that I purchased) is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Can't wait!

Lucky you. I want it too. But yesasia is pushing back dates, I think I might get it faster ordering from kbs and picking it up in the US <_<:angry: p

I just checked Bitwin's site and it looks like the Region 3 Resurrection version has been delayed till Feb, and also upcoming in February are Sweet Spy and A Love to Kill

as for the Resurrection DVD set being sold by KBS-America, according to my tracking details is out on delivery, so hopefully I'll get it today.

Guest RulerOfYourWorld

I just received UPS tracking notification by request of KBS America that my Resurrection DVD set (along w/ another DVD set that I purchased) is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Can't wait!

cool.. how much did you end up paying for S&H through kbs-america? I was going to order but I don't know if I should wait for the secure server or call up and just order. Also, can you give us a brief comment on the subtitle quality and extras on the Resurrection DVDs?

I just checked Bitwin's site and it looks like the Region 3 Resurrection version has been delayed till Feb, and also upcoming in February are Sweet Spy and A Love to Kill

as for the Resurrection DVD set being sold by KBS-America, according to my tracking details is out on delivery, so hopefully I'll get it today.

When you received it ,can you describe how the dvd set looks like? I decided to wait till summer and get it from kbs e-store <_<

You guys...if you intend to get the Director's Cut DVD set for Resurrection, DO NOT order from KBS-America. What they're sending you will be the 8-disc version. Besides the KBS-America logo on the set, there is the KDT America logo. It is however, ALL Region.

I've called Simon, and he's issued me my RA#, I'll be returning/shipping it to them tomorrow.

Guest bonababy

You guys...if you intend to get the Director's Cut DVD set for Resurrection, DO NOT order from KBS-America. What they're sending you will be the 8-disc version. Besides the KBS-America logo on the set, there is the KDT America logo. It is however, ALL Region.

I've called Simon, and he's issued me my RA#, I'll be returning/shipping it to them tomorrow.

that's really bad.i was hoping you could give us some info re: the set, but it just turned out to be rip off.

Where can we order the it now? :crazy:

The yesasia delay suddenly makes sense now. But dvdfromkorea is still supposed to release the directors cut tomorrow.

Really, the Fashion 70s' subs are horrible? Oh crap. I guess that means Beautiful Days doesn't fare any better then. Is it THAT difficult for SBS to spend on decent translators? Argh.

<<<Thanks, WroW.

if you're planning to get Beautiful Days, get this version. ppl have said the subtitles from this version are produced by a company in Hawaii and the English subs are great.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/aid-...pid-1004081588/

Guest bshater1

if ur in the U.S. and you can't get the director's cut of Resurrection from KBS-estore, then where is the set available for purchase? Yesasia global doesn't sell stuff to the people inside the U.S so that option is eliminated.

Guest RulerOfYourWorld

can you explain this to us who do not have the full knowledge of which sets are out? what is KDT America and what is wrong with it and the fact that the KBS America logo are on it? KDT America is listed as the Studio on DVDAsian.com's listing for Resurrection as well (listed on the site as Revenge - 8 discs also). I'm assuming that the alternate version you're referring to is the Bitwin release.

from your description, it sounds to me that KBS America is doing KBS title publishing in association with or under the KDT label much like YA Entertainment does for MBC/SBS titles that they can license over here since it has their logo on the box. I don't quite understand what's wrong other than the fact that it's not the Bitwin release. Also, 8 discs for 24 eps is a tight squeeze. It doesn't sound like there is much by way of extra material on it other than the fact it's a directors cut. who knows, maybe the subtitles on these are much better than what you'd get with Bitwin.

I tried searching for KDT America via google and all I get are two Korean drama titles, Revenge (KBS) and Secret Lovers (MBC)

The KBS e-store version and DVDAsian.com version has 8 discs in total.

Whereas the Director's Cut version as advertised on DVD from Korea and global yesasia.com has 9 discs in total.

From dvdfromKorean

http://www.dvdfromkorea.com/shop/p_detail....nre=TV%20Series

it indicated the following are included:

Audio Commentary

Highlights

Interviews

Making Film

NG Cut

Music Video

Ending Scenes

Photo Gallery

The different versions just make it more confusing for us :(

creidesca - do you have more information on the difference? I am thinking KBS e-store set won't have all these extras since they have 1 disc less.

Thanks.

Archived