Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

I just want to add that she donated it to single-parent family, both mothers and fathers who is raising a family alone. The proceeds of the hope tshirt will be donated to a single-parent welfare facilities. 

I think that giving these kinds of donation(watches and shirt) is more meaningful  for me than directly giving money because this is more memorable :) I gotta commend AJoong for doing this because raising a children/family alone is not easy. Her awareness to this is very heartwarming :wub:

Nothing is more beautiful than a woman with a good heart <3 Saranghaeyoonggg unnie~

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd27efdd37a869&no=2

An overseas photoshoot?? 기대기대!!! :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@nancy131 Lol!!! The editor and photographer posted some spoilers too but without AJ in the frame.

It's morning in LA. Funny thing is the crew stays in a hotel near Korea Town ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

However I think AJ rented a house or an apartment like she usually did when she's travelling for a long period of time.

She's been working out, her abs is back. Surprisingly she's not as tanned as I thought she would be. I mean the weather in LV, SF, and LA is very hot these days.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I can’t wait for the photos B) I’m ready to see sexy majoongie :phew::lol:

Rough trans of the singlesmagazine instagram post:

At the height of doing a photoshoot for the August issue of Singles in the city of light, LA. Who is this heroine who filled this wonderful space with the mid-century modern house, infinity pool and a panoramic LA view? It’s the famous actress Kim Ajoong who is finally coming back to the big screen with the movie <Bad Guys>. Please look forward to her full of perfection photoshoot with her calm yet sensual aura!

• Thanks 3

Jang Ki Yong (drama Come and Hug Me) and Kang Ye Won join the casts of movie Bad Guys (adaptation from a tv drama 2014). The movie will be directed by Son Yong Ho (movie The Deal).

AJ will play a new character in the movie.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&amp;aid=0000315271

http://www.visualdive.com/2018/07/강예원-마동석과-김상중에-이어-영화판-나쁜녀석/

• Like 4