Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

that emosion that is going to make a movie ... I want to see her acting soon .. the sad thing is that we will see her next year ... for me she is the best Korean actress I have seen her performance is perfect and she manages to transmit emotions ... .. I really hope that someday you can recognize her great talent as an actress and can achieve a prize ... kaj fighting:blush:

• Like 3

AJ new project, movie Bad Guys

According to this KAJ DC Gal - Bad Guys

Pre-production: June-September 2018

Crank in (start filming): September 2018

Crank up (end filming): January 2019

Altho' news articles said AJ is considering the offer, since she already told fans that the filming will start in Summer, high chance she already confirmed her participation in the project.

• Thanks 5

@siena Yea I think she is much pretty confirmed for this movie :lol: I’m kinda excited with her interaction with Ma Dongseok since I like him ㅋㅋ Wanna watch her doing some action scenes too :D

Gonna wait for her til next year lol hope we get updates in between filming :wink: 

• Like 4

hi guys!
so it has been so quiet here for awhile...how are you all? hope you're all doing good :)

Spoiler
btw, has anybody watched the Life Bar episode wherein actress Jin Seo Yeon mentioned AJ? it's episode 76. i already watched it with english sub but i still don't understand what she meant :tears: can anyone help me understand? :sweat_smile: 

thank you in advance! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

@bumbleisbee Hi! that topic kinda made a fuss on twitter yesterday, her kfans didn’t quite like what JSY said about AJ.

Spoiler

This particular statement, where she said AJ doesn’t drink when there are only women in the group which kinda gave a negative connotation for some knowing how ‘feminism’ topic is sensitive in korea right now.

HU7a7Nu.jpg

And this too where she generalized her own opinion.

Fq93n44.jpg

Her fans are like protective mothers ㅋㅋㅋ

Btw the director of Bad Guys stated it will be a SUPER VILLAIN MOVIE :lol: I want to see some action scenes from AJ in this B)

• Like 4

AJ was asked about her drinking at Drunk talk interview last year,it keeps decreasing and her face quickly turn red ^_^ 

I really love her soft and deep voice while talking :x

@sarangashia action scenes must be good but it'll take time to training and a bit dangerous,I kind of worry ㅋㅋ

• Like 5

@nancy131 She said on that video that she can drink up to 3 glasses beyond that her face turns to red already ㅋㅋ And she doesn’t have any special drinking habit she just directly went to sleep when she’s drunk :D

AJ did a little bit of harness during ‘Catch Me’ and a little action scene during the short movie ‘Present’, I think she already has quite background of action scenes and Bad Guys’ pre-production will start on June to Sept. I think all the cast will prepare for the crank in, maybe she can do what Jun Jihyun do in her action movies hehe I think it would be really cool 

@yosii Yea I think she is already confirmed for the movie ;)

• Like 4

in the middle of summer but AG's already lunched their pre-winter coat :v

super pretty indeed :wub:

35695441_1840989232627119_31933649640436

36188061_1840989035960472_51601562111647

36063296_1840988112627231_13517682469146

35887010_1840988819293827_35948447543884

36028184_1840988629293846_33637463381508

35864536_1840989025960473_60480831341660

35987253_1840988759293833_20387552409367

@sarangashia I personally prefer some roles to changelle her acting more like a psychopath one but as long as it's the character she hasnt done before I truly just AJ's choice

and you mentioned JJH,I think quite a lot of Ocean's 8 Kfans want a Korea remake of this movie with AJ and her in this.I'm glad they didnt forget to put our AJ in the cast ㅋㅋ

• Like 4

@nancy131 @sarangashia I think the pictures were taken in April. In one of video teaser she was wearing the green dress and black jacket. Whatever happens to that interview video, till now they only released one part. 

Maybe they did all the pictorial in advance because she might be very busy with filming. Even fans are not sure she would do birthday fanmeet like last year. But I hope she would still host The Seoul Awards. AJ in dress is always stunning.

I think she already starts preparing for the movie like doing research and maybe learn some martial arts and operating guns or weapon and ofc training her body. She said she trained hard 2 months prior to filming for LUTYN that's how she got that abs. I hope she shines like she did in The King!

• Like 5

@siena I'm hoping for the Seoul award too,if not maybe we'll have to wait till her movie come out next year to see her at official eventsㅜㅜ 

and her dresses,gorgeous even from the back ㅠㅠ

35238009_1823704664355576_53593008137494

@sarangashia they'll donation HOPE tshirt for single family? it looks like the project she did with milton stelle brand back then in 2015_giving free watches for single moms

• Like 4

@sarangashia My guess was right!! She also goes to LA.

Do you remember when her best friend the nail artist leaked the info about her going to Kotakinabalu. She did the same thing lol!!! This time it was indirect hint. On 11 June she posted a picture of herself with hashtags #Wonderwoman #California # LA #Vacation #America #Let's go

She didn't actually go there she's in Seoul, I guess she was excited to know that AJ is going to have a vacation.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, siena said:

@sarangashia My guess was right!! She also goes to LA.

Do you remember when her best friend the nail artist leaked the info about her going to Kotakinabalu. She did the same thing lol!!! This time it was indirect hint. On 11 June she posted a picture of herself with hashtags #Wonderwoman #California # LA #Vacation #America #Let's go

She didn't actually go there she's in Seoul, I guess she was excited to know that AJ is going to have a vacation.

siena... I love your comments ... you really are a real detective, very good work and thank you ... only that I miss you in the other thread of gum couple..I liked to read your comments there ... only that apparently that thread has already died ... please continue to inform us thank you
:blush:

• Like 1

201806291351703829_1_20180629140221403.j

Kim AJoong donated 1000 t-shirts of A+G x Novo to single mothers through 20 foundations for single mothers in Seoul.

AJ has been active in not only giving donations but also volunteering acts, not a one time donation or service but a constant interest and love to single mothers.

A representative of one of the foundations said last time AJ came out of the car and hand the donation by herself, she expected to meet her again today. She said last time she donated watches and all single mothers who received it were very happy and love the watch.

King Ent said, AJ wanted to come but she has an overseas shooting schedule.

Another representative said the other day AJ visited their place and made cakes with the children and spent happy time together. She hopes AJ will come again.

Shooting schedule? Photoshoot??

AJ sent this picture to one of her managers.

The manager said she wanted to see AJ pretty face but AJ only sent her scenic pitures.

She has a skill in taking scenic pictures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@siena AJ show her interest in women and children through her good works since 2013 (donate and volunteer at korean Welfare Association for Women,joining "save the children" campaign and women's film festival) feminist star AJ <3

and shooting schedule in US??it's probably yes otherwise (just vaction)she would come back in time to do the donation herself:">

it's been a while since AJ last magazine photoshoot though ;(

A+G

36308666_1848913311834711_16225100187482

36392025_1848912585168117_28707032781889

• Like 3