My fav with my cap :3

insta live?! "mulang" ㅋㅋ

s7.gif

"you guys just keep asking questions and not going to hug me?!" ㅋㅋ

s12.gif

saying goodbye to fans with this kind of look,Majoong is just love T__T

s13.gif

(cre gif dc)

(if she's going to shoot the movie this autumn,maybe it'll be realeased next year,and this time leading role please!)

• Like 5

Before AJ left during the 2nd day of her siwff schedule fans asked some questions to a staff member of king ent. (Junghee?)

Rough trans :wacko:

Spoiler

1. The possibility of a birthday fanmeet

- Can’t give a definite answer since there is so much time left until October so if they could do it they wish to do on the weekend so that many will be able to come.

2. If AJ has something like actor’s chair in the next project

- There is.

3. If she has already an actor's chair, what else does she need the most?

“What really is needed? Well.. I'm sure she will like it and use it all. The more actor’s chair the better.”

dcgall

Fans asked because of the fan support when she starts filming. 

This is an actor’s chair btw :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtrHK-iF1Tjw7Rtnms0u9

• Thanks 5

AJ spotted at pre-election venue at Apgujong Gangnam (for The 7th general elections that will be held in South Korea on 13 June 2018).

source

2018791528443136.jpg

Spoiler

201895651528443190.jpg

20182021528443214.jpg

A+G?

Edited by siena
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just a short/rough trans :lol:

Spoiler

Kim AJoong excerpt from Kim Namgil’s dcgall, his fan translated this interview from japanese to korean. Don’t know if this is allowed but I put it under spoiler tag just in

case :wacko:

(from the actor who played as Yeonkyung’s grandfather)

How was Kim AJoong?

I’ve acted with Ajoongie several times. (That Fool, Sign) She’s an actor who is really buried(?) into acting.

But I feel sad when I think about Kim Namgil and Kim Ajoong. Because of the heavy weight and burden as the main characters they could hardly sleep. Just memorizing the lines/dialogue is already great. I appreciate and love them who have stood up under such circumstances.

(from director Hong Jongchan) 

How was Ajoong and Namgil’s chemistry?

It was very good. After the first half of the filming even without me the two of them naturally ad-libbed and created a scene. The date scenes taken at the beach and Namsan were mostly ad-libbed. Because their harmony  was so good I am convinced that a scene will come out good if I set it up properly. So I leave the script to them and just worked hard on finding a location. 

source

thanks to @siena for providing the link :)  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

AJ is on vacation to Grand Canyon and Las Vegas.

Since the King ent CEO hashtagged #효도여행 #효도중 #gooddaughter  she went there with her parents.

효도 means filial duty/being a good daughter. 여행 means vacation.

That's why she did the pre-vote.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@nancy131 Based on the pic I’m not getting a Sanghee vibe ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe went there for a practice? We’ll see when the dcut comes out :lol:

@siena Awww! Traveling with fam :’) I’m happy she’s spending her time with her loved ones :) 

Hope articles of her next project will come out soon :lol: Her kfans on twitter are curious what genre and role will she take next haha

• Like 6

@nancy131 Hmm maybe you are right, it could be it is contained on that 20mins. amount of deleted scenes of Sanghee, maybe a scene before she met Taesoo? used to introduce her character more? :lol:

Ahhh! you know it’s even harder to get a selca from her now and to post it on her personal instagram account ㅠㅡㅠ

• Like 1

AJ selcas <3

From one of the oldest (2006)

35300615_1953515551333855_36677916342899

to the new one

34211573_1813714612021248_33223456451461

since her kfans think her selca skill isnt good my opinion is it's just about the angle and AJ seems doesnt change this thing that much ㅋㅋ

35199053_1953515581333852_63535477494927

35201845_1953515618000515_11290765935037

04.jpg

much better ones

35241482_1953515654667178_27567826679816

35201903_1953515611333849_39259040032499

but all these are all lovely and  bring the happy vibes,kind of "be yourself and take a picture" not "try hard to be prettier"

so more selcas MaJoongie!! TT

• Like 4

More details!

“Kim AJoong, to join in the movie ‘Bad Guys’ together with Ma Dongseok•Kim Sangjoong”

0002706926_001_20180615141715044.jpg

Actor Kim AJoong joins the movie Bad Guys.

According to the film industry on the 15th, Kim AJoong has recently in talks to appear in the movie <Bad Guys> and is making a decision and coordinating the details. Bad Guys is a story of detective who gathered villains who committed violent crimes trying to eradicate worse evils. OCN aired the first season in 2014 and recorded its highest ratings. OCN’s parent company CJ E&M produced the Bad Guys 2 drama last year while preparing also to produce the movie version. 

It will be produced by Bidangil Pictures who also produced the movies <The Chaser> <A Werewolf Boy> <Phantom Detective>. It will be headed by <The Deal> director Son Yongho. Kim Sangjoong and Ma Dongseok who starred in the first season of the drama will also appear in the movie.

Kim AJoong joins the movie as a new character. The role of Kim AJoong was originally a male character but with the adaptation the scenario was changed to a female character. It is the first time in more than a year that Kim AJoong has returned to the screen since Han Jaerim's <The King> in 2017.

The attention is focus on how will Kim AJoong show a villain’s true colors together with Kim Sangjoong and Ma Dongseok. 

The film <Bad Guys> aims to shoot in September after completing its major cast soon.

source

I’m honestly not fond of adaptations but as long as AJ is there I’m in ㅋㅋㅋ 

I’m just so excited like it’s finally happening :D

• Thanks 4

ahhh the casting news and especially a genre film,grand my wish!!

DLPK3497.gif

I havent watch the drama but seems like it's a male dominate one but AJ's gonna play a new character so definitly it's not "the king" no.2 :3

with her interest in thriller film for a long time now I'm glad that she finally got to play one!!

• Like 3