Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest losborrachos

i don't think karin is an uchiha but i do think she's hot... i'd rather sasuke pair up with her than with sakura in all honesty... juugo = canibal, bisexual, or hermaphrodite?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

Some speculations is that Karin is another Uchiha and probably the grand daughter of Madara. You never know :P. Also, juugo is cool. He talks to himself :D

doubt karin is an uchiha. if she was an uchiha, what was the point of getting sasuke to join with orochimaru? not to mention that it takes away from the effect of sasuke being the last of his clan excluding itachi.

They did mention that there was 3 people with the sharingan.. but maybe kakashi count as one??? Tricky.

According to my memory, what Itachi said was that there was another person that possesses the Mangekyou Sharingan. I assume that Itachi was referring to Madara.

And I agree with what madeinktown said.

Guest madeinktown

did itachi say that? i remember him saying that only one other has achieved mangekyou sharingan but i don't believe he's ever said a name or that he was even alive.

did itachi say that? i remember him saying that only one other has achieved mangekyou sharingan but i don't believe he's ever said a name or that he was even alive.

I assume that Itachi was referring to Madara.

Just speculating.

I'm just waiting to see something that will downplay the Sharingan, because since the beginning it seems to be deemed as the end all of all abilities, and then they have Kakashi sending body parts into another dimension O_O. And then Sasuke is able to completely own up Orochimaru with just his normal Sharingan. It's a Deus Ex Machina. How is anybody even supposed to fight against this?

Guest madeinktown

^ i don't doubt that itachi meant it was madara when he said what he said. i just wanna know who madara is now...

Guest Nightmare

I'm just waiting to see something that will downplay the Sharingan, because since the beginning it seems to be deemed as the end all of all abilities, and then they have Kakashi sending body parts into another dimension O_O. And then Sasuke is able to completely own up Orochimaru with just his normal Sharingan. It's a Deus Ex Machina. How is anybody even supposed to fight against this?

Sharingan has been downplay before. Stamina and blindness are their weaknesses. (Remember when anti-Itachis rejoice on how Itachi is going blind due to Mangekyou? Those blind Itachi fanarts were pretty funny.)

I think the main reason why Orochimaru failed, was because his move involved looking through the eyes.

Guest shoko86

I'd still like to see the Sharingan and Byakugan face off. Kakashi states that with its ability of insight alone, the Byakugan exceeds the Sharingan.

i think that it will happen.. in the future... hopefuly.

Sharingan has been downplay before. Stamina and blindness are their weaknesses. (Remember when anti-Itachis rejoice on how Itachi is going blind due to Mangekyou? Those blind Itachi fanarts were pretty funny.)

I think the main reason why Orochimaru failed, was because his move involved looking through the eyes.

Yeah, but even still, it's been nearly how many years and yet nothing's been able to top it at the moment. Next thing you know Naruto's gonna jack one of Sasuke's eyes and go ape. LOL. Now that would be a mad jumping the shark.

Guest shoko86

^ :lol:

Hmmm.... has anyone ever thought about.. the possiblity of Karin and Naruto? :lol: Wouldn't it be interesting if Karin fell for Naruto later on. Just a thought.

Guest Velocitii

yea....

all i got out of it was that shes "unique" and she was in charge of the prisoners or whatever

what i meant was where did she come from? ah forget it lol

Guest madeinktown

i'm sure they'll go through many chapters of character development soon enough. just sit tight and let sasuke gather his team first.

Guest dudeman

Well, at least we now know that Juugo wasn't being a bisexual or a hermaphrodite when he was saying all that guy/girl stuff...more ominously, he was actually referring to which would be better to kill, in fact...

And his power is interesting...VERY interesting...and all this time I thought Orochimaru created it.

Archived