Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K-PopChink

Naruto Manga Thread

I mean, geez, he just HAD to take his robe off JUST to show it off.

I said that Orochimaru shouldn't die at this point, but the story kinda looks like it's getting there...

ok i'm actually glad he took his robe off... imagine what ugly curse seal level 2 + hideous wardrobe combo would look like... no, no, don't make me go there :crazy:

err yeah i think that flashback is supposed to make us feel sorry for him before he dies... w/e...

err yeah i think that flashback is supposed to make us feel sorry for him before he dies... w/e...

Im curious on how Orochimaru got all evil and stuff, and i think many other people are too

so maybe this arc will finally tell us the answer

Sasuke is even more conceited now. I'd hate to see Orochimaru lose to Sasuke. Hmm, maybe we're going to find out the real reason why Orochimaru is doing what hes doing.

Guest dudeman

I hope that's not Sasuke's final design in his level 2 form...cuz he looks more like a mutated football player than a slick killer now (his upper body seems to be too wide).

It's quite a contrast to his normal form, though, I guess...

i hope orochimaru won't die just yet, maybe defeated but not die, Jiraiya is more suited to kill him!!! If sasuke does kill him i wonder where he's heading next, atasuki clan? lol (kill of deidara since we have seen what he can do and has been around for awhile now lol, or simply take orochi's ring when he is defeated) , konoha? never...

and the flashback can mean 2 things;

1)yup about to die

2)the flashbacks where orochi will remember something and get more angry or do remember a tech. (but then again sasori thought of the past and died :()

kabuto hasn't done anything yet, orochi might end up going into his body. We still don't know why his eyes went red during the chuunin exams.

Sasuke might obtain MS in this fight, yu never know, he did it in the previous epis (as in the 3 dots in the nar. fight)

The curse seal doesn't seem to bother sasuke in 344 but probs next week thats when orochi will use it to his advantage unless kakashi's seal did something to it, but i hope the reason isnt that the curse seal doesn't effect him is because of something cheesy like ' my blood is more cursed blah blah' lol.

Guest dudeman

^ Or, it could be that Sasuke has totally gotten used to the Cursed Seal and he won't ever be overcome by it. I would be rather surprised if Sasuke hasn't gotten used to it by now.

And just once, it would be nice if Kabuto stepped in and revealed why his bloodred eyes were so significant...

From pocketmofo at MH

Real quick translation. A little vague, but it's got some intrigue at the end. Enjoy!

五行バレ(簡易バレ ニューVER.)

Five Line Spoiler (Quick Spoiler New Version)

切り刻まれる大蛇。勝敗はすぐについた。変身をとくサスケ。しかしそれは大蛇丸の罠だった

気化した体液を吸い体が痺れて動けなくなるサスケ。そして大蛇丸の精神世界に引き込まれる。

*Orochimaru is cut up. The battle is over pretty quickly. Sasuke transforms back to his normal self but this was all a part of Orochimaru’s trap. Sasuke’s body goes numb and unable to move because of Orochimaru’s now likely vaporized and airborne fluids. Sasuke gets sucked up into Orochimaru’s mental world.

精神世界の中で転生の儀式を行う大蛇。大蛇の回想:暁時代にイタチと対峙し圧倒的な瞳術で

全ての術を封じ込まれ金縛りされる。精神世界内で同じ金縛りでサスケも大蛇丸に抵抗する。

Orochimaru begins the ritual for the body transfer technique in the mental world. Orochimaru has a flashback of his days with Akatsuki where he uses the same technique on Itachi but his abilities are disabled and he is held down by Itachi’s powerful eye techniques. In the mental world Sasuke is being held down while trying to resist Orochimaru.

場面変わって全てを察し駆けつけるカブト。すれ違い「今の君は一体どっちなんです?」で終

The scene changes to where Kabuto rushes over to see what’s going on. As Sasuke passes by him Kabuto asks, “Just which one are you?”

Picture translation:

Kabuto: "Just which...one are you?"

Sidetext: Sasuke and Orochimaru--one is gone and one remains. But the one in that body is...!?~

Damn..... what happened?!?!?! i bet we wont know for agess...

oh and a pic

last43.jpg

oooohhhhh~

Guest dudeman

^ That's some crazy stuff. And as usual, Kishimoto pulls that ol' cliffhanger thing again...darn him.

I think the spoilers are a little too visible, don't you think?

That's some crazy stuff. And as usual, Kishimoto pulls that ol' cliffhanger thing again...darn him.

I think he does that ALL the time. There is rarely a chapter where he doesnt put a cliffie that makes you go crazy. xD

I can't help but think Sasuke looks more and more like a dam.n chicken in that outfit. And he curse level 2 (or whatever it is called) is UGLY!!!! It fits him though. Sorry if I offended any Sasuke fangirls......so annoying.=___=

Guest dudeman

^ I know, that's why I said, "As usual."

He looks positively nasty in that form, but I guess Kishimoto intended it that way.... It actually reminds me of an evil Jiraiya...probably the hair...oh, I wished the anime just made his hair white instead of blue...

Guest madeinktown

wow, 345 was f-ckin awesome!

go read it if you haven't already...it seriously makes you want more...

OMG WHO IS IT? Orochimaru or Sasuke? I think its sasuke cause kishi wouldn't make Sasuke die. I guess now Kabuto will be the main enemy and will try to revenge Oro's death.

Guest dudeman

Yet another level of ambiguity added to the story of Naruto...

Practically speaking, Sasuke should be the survivor.

But I think in order for the story to be even more complex and dramatic, Orochimaru would be the survivor.

That way, people will be wondering, "OMG! WTH are Naruto and Sakura gonna do with Sasuke gone like that?!"

And then, through extremely odd circumstances, Sasuke will be still alive...deep inside...somehow.

It's one of those soap opera moments that are often prevalent in anime as well.

And Sasuke has fooled us once with being dead...I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again...

But then again, that's IF Orochimaru survived...for now, as I said before, Sasuke should be the survivor.

Orochimaru's colorless, odorless poison gas attack was also pretty cool.

I bet the identity of the survivor will be kept hidden for quite a while. I bet if Sasuke did survive, hes going to pretend to be Orochimaru or something.

i think it's orochi... think abt it, he's the main villain, no one can defeat him but naruto (tho i'd love to see a REAL orochi-itachi fight)... and eventually, once orochi is defeated naruto will bring sasuke back ('cos he's still living inside that body ya know) with his speech about how OMGG WE'RE FRIENDS FOREVER SASUKE AND LOVE CONQUERS ALL...