Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest DanTat

^

it seems like he already has it, or is it just me?

edit: argh, nvm, i just realized that it looks completely different ._.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

hm didnt orichimaru use those weird capsule things for his future hosts? so perhaps the mysterious guy at the end was one of orichimaru's future hosts but he/she/it befriended sasuke and now theyre going to run away together so they can love in peace?

haha im joking

edit

and doesnt anyone else find it weird that kabuto didnt realli do anything?

Guest AZNbOYreACTI

I wonder how naruto will protect himself when he uses spiraling shuriken in the future...

jz, that chapter left so many questions unanswered -.-

Guest shoko86

oh... another new charater? This is getting interesting. How unexpected that Sasuke would actually take over Orochimaru... at least to me. I've always thought that Orochimaru would die, and not get taken over.

Guest madeinktown

^ if sasuke takes over orochimaru, then does that mean he's gonna have to transfer bodies every three years as well? hmmm, thats a thinker because of he does, then he'll lose his sharingans and then he'll be MORE useless.

Guest shoko86

^ Interesting indeed.

Im starting to like Sasuke's outfit. =D Actually, I've grown really fond of Sasuke lately. I didn't like him at all to begin with but this new evil sasuke... so exciting. :lol:

Guest Nightmare

and doesnt anyone else find it weird that kabuto didnt realli do anything?

Yeah, you would think he would had done something... His lover is dead.

From what I read, it looks like that Orochimaru is trapped inside of Sasuke and unable to do anything.

This is pretty interesting, I wonder if this is how he's going to GIMP Sasuke, like having to use part of his Sharingan or chakra in order to keep Orochimaru at bay, so never being able to utilize his full potential in battles.

I also like how Naruto's ultimate move is suddenly a suicidal move, who could've have seen THAT coming? *yawn*

Guest DanTat

what the....

So Sauske allies himself with one of Zabuza's students (who is almost too weak to carry Zabuza's sword, but talks as if he could beat Orochimaru and Sauske)?

Guest madeinktown

^ well...there's gotta be a reason why he was kept alive in orochimaru's lab. there's gotta be something about him and the other two. and what exactly is their purpose? go after itachi? hmm, interesting indeed.

haha, sakura, perv-o. that was EXTRA funny.

Guest HealthyAction

^ well...there's gotta be a reason why he was kept alive in orochimaru's lab. there's gotta be something about him and the other two. and what exactly is their purpose? go after itachi? hmm, interesting indeed.

haha, sakura, perv-o. that was EXTRA funny.

I think I have an idea what direction the story is headed after reading this weeks chapter. My theory:

The guy Sasuke let out from the container is probably going to face off Kisame the shark looking dude who is Itachi's partner. Kisame was one of the 7 legendary Swordsmen and so was Zabuza. The fact that guy now possesses Zabuza's swordto me seems to be a foreshadow of that upcoming fight. I think all the ppl Saskue is gathering are probably some how connected to each of the remaining Akatsuki members. Orochimaru did tell Saskue to let Naruto and his group go since it would make his revenge against Itachi have a more higher chance of success. Im sure the guys Saskue is gathering will fight the remaining Akatsuki members while Saskue gets his revenge on Itachi. Also I think Orichimaru was defeated too easily and probably he might escape from Sakue. I was thinking the author would have Jiryaa and Orochimaru go into a big battle again. Maybe have Naruto fight him~ We didnt see enough of what Orochumaru can do since he does posses so many jutsus`~!

Of course my theory can go down the drain when the next chapter comes out knowing the author throws so many twists in every chapter.

Guest Ryuzaki

The last chapter showed so much skin. >.>

Naruto is soon going to be rated MA.

Sai's expressionless face after seeing the 'Oiroko Otoko No Ko Doushi no Jutsu' was hilarious.

Btw, Juugo has a nice butt. ;]

Well at least it looks like a butt.

HAHA, Konohamru's new perverted jutsu is awesome. Looks like we'll finally find out more about the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. It brought back memories to see Zabuza mentioned again. I wish Haku were somehow alive again. haha

I wonder why Sasuke is planning to make a new-three-man team. Maybe he plans to go after Itachi with them and he needs other Mist ninja to handle Kisame. Is that guy with Sasuke called Mizugetsu or Suigetsu. Translated they technically mean the same thing, but I'm somewhat confused.

Archived