Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Let's say daughter, that would mean that naruto is related to konohamaru(brother/cousin).

- - - - - - -

My theory about naruto and 4th relation is reincarnation. The 4th created a reborn jutsu, then used it to seal the kyuubi. that's why naruto has the same traits with the 4th. What made me think that is because, Tsunade created an aging jutsu (to make her look younger), and Orochimaru created an eternal life jutsu (by stealing some1's body+his/her power). thus, yondaime created his own aging/eternal life jutsu.

- - - - - - -

same here. kinda sounds bleh.

- - - - - - -

I agree, its kind of unrealistic beating Orochimaru esp he's not oh his prime. Now, that orochimaru's current body is detoriating. I bet kabuto will save him.

- - - - - - -

question: who's konohamaru's father? Asuma? I'm wondering since Asuma is the 3rd's son and Konohamaru is the 3rd's grandson

The logical pattern would be to say Jiraiya next, not the Fourth due to the fact that you used the two other Legendary Sannin as examples. Asuma was Konohamaru's uncle.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nightmare

I finally read the latest chapter, and it was pretty interesting. I don't know if it ever mentions it, but does Sasuke knows about Orochimaru's past with Akatsuki and Itachi? Maybe it's just one of those moments where Sauske wants to test out his strength... Since Itachi was suppose to be the reason why Orochimaru left or whatever the reason was. I don't remember it clearly. I haven't paid much attention to the manga and anime since fillers. So everything is just blurry.

Guest losborrachos

There's a picture of the leader of Akatsuki himself. It's in a bonus folder within one of the manga chapters.

are you talking about the full akatsuki picture with the AL shown from the back? the only "proof" is the hair color, and that could always be solved with a simple dye jon :ph34r:

btw is anyone else bored by kakashi's "you're stronger than me" speech... why the hell is he still a gennin then?

Guest dudeman

^ Because he have no time to take the test at this moment...and not even Sasuke was allowed to be promoted to Chuunin despite the referee stating that he was already at the Chuunin level. Plus, however stronger Naruto is than Kakashi, he still needs to learn to think like a leader and act appropriately, a factor which cost him the Chuunin rank the first time. Yes, Naruto is smarter now, as he demonstrated in the previous battle, but even he says it, "Don't compare me to Shikamaru." The villages seem to be pretty heavy-handed with their rules, because even if you were like the ultimate ninja, you still wouldn't be able to be a higher rank or whatever unless you pass certain requirements.

Guest pikapika

ah i must confess

243 completely surprised me

i wasnt expecting sasuke and orichimaru to confront so fast

and hopefully sasuke will get a new outfit

Guest dudeman

Sasuke's outfit SHAPE doesn't look that great.

The color however...I like. Only because it serves as a nice contrast from the dark colors he wore back in the day, to symbolize that he's not quite the same person as before. Plus, often when people like Sasuke wear white in battle, they look pretty gangster.

It does make him look slightly passive though...which I guess would work in his favor, because once people start thinking he's a total wuss with that outfit, he'll totally rip them apart in seconds.

I finally read the latest chapter, and it was pretty interesting. I don't know if it ever mentions it, but does Sasuke knows about Orochimaru's past with Akatsuki and Itachi? Maybe it's just one of those moments where Sauske wants to test out his strength... Since Itachi was suppose to be the reason why Orochimaru left or whatever the reason was. I don't remember it clearly. I haven't paid much attention to the manga and anime since fillers. So everything is just blurry.

Yep, Itachi was the reason Orochimaru left Akatusuki. I remember watching one episode where Orochimaru was like 'he was the reason I left the orginization.' :ph34r: That would be interesting if Sasuke was testing himself against Itachi through Orochimaru as a gauge.

Guest dudeman

Agreed. I don't think Sasuke really cares who his opponent is, just as long as they are worthy measuring sticks for his power. And considering Orochimaru's status as one of the former Sannin, he is a whopping big measuring stick.

Guest First.Lilac

Greetings~

The thing is I completely refuse [ no offense] the notion of the leader of Akatsuki being Yondaime.. I just don't see the reason. I think though that somehow Yondaime had a skermish with Akatsuki, because probably there was another Kyuubi vessel and the Akatsuki got to him/her, since if you've noticed all the other vessels are well over atleast fifteen years old. Probably the last one died and Yondaime used himself as a new vessel. The thing is, that there is a notion of Yondaime using his own child to capture Kyuubi, but it doesn't add up. Yondaime would love his son too much and would use himself over using his own son any day. The human emotions are too strong for Yondaime to be so sacrificial. As for the Kyuubi being sealed by a Uchiha.. I don't think that was what happened. I think it was more like the Kyuubi might have met an Uchiha, instead of being captured by one, atleast that's what I understood when Sasuke enters Naruto.

Well Ta',

First.Lilac

Guest losborrachos

^ Because he have no time to take the test at this moment...and not even Sasuke was allowed to be promoted to Chuunin despite the referee stating that he was already at the Chuunin level. Plus, however stronger Naruto is than Kakashi, he still needs to learn to think like a leader and act appropriately, a factor which cost him the Chuunin rank the first time. Yes, Naruto is smarter now, as he demonstrated in the previous battle, but even he says it, "Don't compare me to Shikamaru." The villages seem to be pretty heavy-handed with their rules, because even if you were like the ultimate ninja, you still wouldn't be able to be a higher rank or whatever unless you pass certain requirements.

hahaha i know... sry that question was a rhetorical snark to tie up my bored-with-kakashi's-line-he-used-to-be-so-hot statement...

ok am i the only one who feels sorry for sasuke and the huge fashion crimes heaped upon him since pre-timeskip? not to mention sakura and naruto following him ard like little puppies... no wonder kid's so messed up...

and regarding yondaime and naruto, i'm into the dad theory, which actually makes the yondaime = AL theory unappealing... but it's an interesting possibility, and i don't like ppl dismissing it because "teh AL's hair is orange like nickelodeon!" this is where i come in and slam the tobitobito theory or the yamatobi theory on the table...

I'm glad that the story's finally picking up. It's been moving at a snail's pace since who knows when -___-;; anyhoo, I'm still a bit lost with where Kishimoto (I think that's his name?) going with this.

...I hope someone fixes Sasuke's outfit. I mean, most of it looks fine, but really, what's with the chest baring? ... It just makes him look kinda ... fat. : x

I wonder how they're going to top the Akatsuki story line, since it seems like every single one of the members is super-duper strong, but however they have been taken down by Naruto and Co. I remember first hearing of them.. and all the teachers have trouble going against these guys. I wonder if they're going to have to go the Dragonball route and start brining in aliens O_O

Guest dudeman

Okay, that chapter was seriously disgusting.

I think the only thing that could look more gruesome than Orochimaru's true form is Sasuke's Curse Seal level 2.

I mean, geez, he just HAD to take his robe off JUST to show it off.

I said that Orochimaru shouldn't die at this point, but the story kinda looks like it's getting there...

Guest DanTat

It'll be weak if Orochimaru dies.

I'm 95% sure Orochimaru has something up his sleve ._.

anyways, what happend to Kabuto? :-p

Guest pikapika

'ehh the first half was just talking. BORING.

And Sasuke's curse seal stage two form is fugly.

i know T.T hes supposed to be the cool one

i mean wtf is up with having talons growing out of his back? thats gross

maybe if they were on his feet

or he had wings

and the last two pages are kinda weird

what we're supposed to feel bad for orichimaru now?

Archived