Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest tOasty

I think I have an idea what direction the story is headed after reading this weeks chapter. My theory:

The guy Sasuke let out from the container is probably going to face off Kisame the shark looking dude who is Itachi's partner. Kisame was one of the 7 legendary Swordsmen and so was Zabuza. The fact that guy now possesses Zabuza's swordto me seems to be a foreshadow of that upcoming fight. I think all the ppl Saskue is gathering are probably some how connected to each of the remaining Akatsuki members. Orochimaru did tell Saskue to let Naruto and his group go since it would make his revenge against Itachi have a more higher chance of success. Im sure the guys Saskue is gathering will fight the remaining Akatsuki members while Saskue gets his revenge on Itachi. Also I think Orichimaru was defeated too easily and probably he might escape from Sakue. I was thinking the author would have Jiryaa and Orochimaru go into a big battle again. Maybe have Naruto fight him~ We didnt see enough of what Orochumaru can do since he does posses so many jutsus`~!

Of course my theory can go down the drain when the next chapter comes out knowing the author throws so many twists in every chapter.

That'd be so coool to see Kisame fight someone. Kisame is always downplayed. :wacko:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the latest chapter is a pervy one, definitely a must see... err... read! :)

lol and who said girls aren't pervs? haha wonder what Ino's reaction would've been? anyway I think Sasuke is getting ready to make his own team...what's even crazier what if it was Team Sasuke vs Team Naruto vs Team Akatsuki? =O triple threat team battle haha...I wonder who the girl at the end was though...

Guest pikapika

dood what a chapter...hahahaha i mean i knew kishimoto was no nun but i never thought he would do something like this o.0

isnt this a little boy anime in japan?

ah but interesting twist of events...

Guest losborrachos

bloody hell they're gonna have so many fanfics based on page 10... kishi you asked for it yourself!

having said that... best naruto chapter in years

ooh and new theory: suigetsu = sai's brother... they look alike but what do you guys think?

Guest Chioster

Even when they smile, they look alike. Remember the pic Sai showed naruto of his drawing book. The so called brother had long white hair like Suigetsu. He is probably Sai's brother.

Guest dudeman

^ I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that...I'm glad Sasuke's making a team of his own; I know he's crazy strong and all now, but just the fact that he has his own team makes it so much cooler.

And that girl's appearance at the end really makes me mad...only because kishimoto cut her appearance off, leaving us to wonder who the hell that girl is for another week. Although, the way Kishimoto did that seems like that girl is somewhat significant, if not recognizable.

Guest Nightmare

ooh and new theory: suigetsu = sai's brother... they look alike but what do you guys think?

He's not from Konohagakure.

Guest losborrachos

He's not from Konohagakure.

yes, i know he's from kirigakure, but does it even matter where he's from? methinks you should read the prev. chapters (around 310 would be a good place to start)... i'm not saying it's a definite but it's still highly plausible...

Guest Velocitii

i thought he already did. i mean...if kakashi can achieve it by not even being an uchiha, then sasuke, being the "genius" he is, shouldve been able to accomplish it long ago.

did they ever say how kakshi accomplished that?

or did i miss a page or something?

Guest dudeman

^ There isn't a single page out there about how Kakashi got it.

Nor is there one about Sasuke getting it either.

Guest madeinktown

why does the handle on zabuza's beheading sword look so short when it's on suigetsu and then long again when he's weilding it? does the handle pop out or something?

and what's with this arm? it's like a half hulk.

Guest HealthyAction

why does the handle on zabuza's beheading sword look so short when it's on suigetsu and then long again when he's weilding it? does the handle pop out or something?

and what's with this arm? it's like a half hulk.

Yeah seriously this weeks chapter was a disappointment~ Looks like there is another character that is after Saskue's heart~ I guess the next 2-3 chapters is going to be about Saskues plan.

Guest pikapika

im not liking where the story is heading...the girl is lame -____-" i thought she would be way cooler~ and the story is turning out weird~its almost not like kishimoto's style....

Guest madeinktown

yeah...it's suppose to be such a serious matter that sasuke is creating this team and kishimoto is trying to make it funny. the only funny is suppose to be naruto because he's lame. maybe sakura and kakashi too but not sasuke. never sasuke.

Guest shoko86

wow.. I think Karin is gonna get slap in the face by Sakura pretty soon. :lol:

Hmmm.. I don't like how that girl came onto Sasuke so quick. I mean damn.. he's still a chick magnet after 2.5 years. Somethings never change. XD

Guest Nightmare

So we got another Sakura...how lame.

Kishimoto needs some women in his lives. All his female characters sucks.

Guest Chioster

Some speculations is that Karin is another Uchiha and probably the grand daughter of Madara. You never know :P. Also, juugo is cool. He talks to himself :D

Archived