Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Yeon Woo will be the guest of Episode 6 of Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice"

photo229914

The singer Kim Yeon Woo will appear on Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice". According to Mnet's official, Kim Yeon Woo has finished recording and will appear on Episode 6 of "I Can See Your Voice" which will be broadcast on April 2, 2015.

Preview clip

Great news guys... !!

class="headline"KTMF bringing Cool, Kim Bum-soo and Han Hee-jun March 24, 2015

Kim Bum-soo, CoolKim Bum-soo, Cool By Tae Hong The 13th Korea Times Music Festival is bringing Cool, Kim Bum-soo and Han Hee-jun to the Hollywood Bowl on May 2. The annual event attracts a crowd of 20,000 each year in a celebration of Korean music and culture. The three artists will join TVXQ, A Pink, EXID, Bada and Im Tae-kyung, Kim Soo-hee, Oh Seung-geun and Kim Yon-ja for an unforgettable night. Cool, known for its summer-perfect songs, debuted in 1994 to great success. Kim is one of South Korea’s most-loved ballad singers, responsible for hits like “I Miss You.” Han, who will host, is a Korean American artist who rose to stardom as a contestant on the third season of “K-pop Star.”

cr @bellechanson14

2015 03 26 Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice" Season 1, Episode 5 Guest: Baek Ji Young

Capture

Capture4

Capture7

Spoiler

Capture2

Capture3

Youtube cut clips of Episode 5:

Spoiler

Full Episode 5 in the Korean language with English subtitles 
Episode 5 Part 1

dai.ly/x2p0qhx 

Episode 5 Part 2

dai.ly/x2p0qib  

English Sub Credit: TeukWings International

2AM's Jo Kwon and Lee Chang Min will be the guests of Episode 7 of Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice"

Jo Kwon

2AM-Jo-Kwon-ZEA-Dongjun_1379672434_af_org

Lee Chang Min

dt201410249720

The singers Jo Kwon and Lee Chang Min will appear on Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice". According to Mnet's official, 2AM's Jo Kwon and Lee Chang Min have finished recording and will appear on Episode 7 of "I Can See Your Voice" which will be broadcast on April 9, 2015.

Preview Clip

Haha And Kim Bum Soo Are Shocked To See What?

fp806bbpchotr0ajs9xpm07wra1ni9ho.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Haha and Kim Bum Soo throw in their towels after realizing the brutal reality of housekeeping.

For the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV variety show ‘Invisible Man,’ Haha and Kim Bum Soo were sent to housekeeping after the interview. The two stars fall into a state of mental breakdown.

In the previous episode, the two received training on how to perform their duties. After the training, Haha and Kim Bum Soo get to apply their learning as they start their cleaning rounds. As soon as they open the hotel room door, the two are shocked to see what’s in front of them.

Entering the room, Kim Bum Soo groans immediately while Haha closes the door and tries to avoid reality. Initially full of drive, what did the two men see in the hotel room that made them loathe the sight?

In addition, everything to know about housekeeping will be revealed in this episode. As Haha and Kim Bum Soo enter the world of housekeeping, people anticipate the fun they will bring.

Meanwhile, to see the 6 MCs work alongside employees, this episode will air on April 1 at 11:10 PM KST. (photo by KBS ‘Invisible Man’)

2015 04 02 Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice" Season 1, Episode 6 Guest: Kim Yeon Woo

Capture

3420812093_5d40616e

3420812093_5d40616e_zpsfnvrxypm.jpg

Spoiler

3420812093_37e4e5f6

Capture2

Capture3

Youtube cut clips of Episode 6:

Spoiler

Full Episode 6 in the Korean language with English subtitles 

Episode 6 Part 1

dai.ly/x2rar6d 

Episode 6 Part 2

dai.ly/x2rar6k 

English Sub Credit: TeukWings International

Guest adikkeluangman

선우 첫 번째 팝 클래식 앨범『My Classics』출시 스타 릴레이 축하영상

YDG, Kim Bum Soo, Iron and another artist that I can't recognized give cheer message for singer Sunwoo first pop classic album.
I think they did several greetings and message because the New Year greeting message also with the same clothes.

The latest episode (Episode 6) of Mnet's "I Can See Your Voice" starring Kim Bum Soo, Yoo Se Yoon and Lee Teuk as MCs has topped up to 3.4% ratings 

52873600_99_20150403110906

Mnet's Music Mystery Show "I Can See Your Voice" causes hot repercussions at home and abroad and was out into the mainstream entertainment. There was a recorded average ratings of 2.1% and highest ratings of 3.4% including cable, satellite & IPTV in Episode 6.
Credit:

Capture3

http://www.hancinema.net/cj-e-m-announces-miptv-2015-lineup-with-all-new-formats-79710.html

Another failure and hilarious .. now Kim Yeon Woo's turn ...pity him , i think he really wanted to nailed this   #-o  .. ha ha...  he can't believed what he just saw  :-O  , she's so lovely  with her pretty face, nice figure just like an artist .. but the results turned the other way round..  ;))

jMCH15.gif

dxlJ7y.gif

dER8RP.gif

Kim Bum Soo tweeted and revealed his love for his senior Lee Moon Sae upon Lee's release of his Comeback album and Lee replied, "Thanks, I am now tearing"

Capture61

Lee Moon Sae Finally Releases ‘New Direction’

Capture62

Singer Lee Moon Sae will release his 15th album ‘New Direction’ at midnight today as the clock hits 12 and the day becomes April 7.

‘New Direction’ will be available online through music sites at midnight. It has been 13 years since Lee Moon Sae’s last album in 2002. He spent the last three years working on this album and has finally completed it. The total recording time took a year and half and was worked on in two countries, Korea and USA. Lee Moon Sae received songs from 200 composers and chose 9 to create his playlist.

Prior to the release of his album, Lee Moon Sae shared a teaser video for his title song ‘Spring Breeze’ on April 6. In the still cut for ‘Spring Breeze,’ he wears a blue suit and plays the guitar. His band members stand behind him in white, enhancing the refreshing style of the blue suit.

‘Spring Breeze’ has a unique sound and Naul features in the song. Fans are curious and anticipate the combination of Lee Moon Sae and Naul’s voices.

Meanwhile, ‘New Direction’ will be available on April 7 and Lee Moon Sae will embark on his national tour on April 15.

Singers Lee Seung Chul, Kim Bum Soo, Kim Jong Kook and Baek Ji Young to sing an OST for drama "Producer"

Capture1

Capture2

Capture3

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026228/upcoming-drama-2015-producer-프로듀사-official-script-reading-pics-pg-32/p30

The_Producer-SR

• Drama: The Producer (English title)
  • Revised romanization: Peurodyusa
  • Hangul: 프로듀사
  • Director: Seo Soo-MinYoon Seong-Ho
  • Writer: Park Ji-Eun
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: May, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Fri & Sat 23:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Drama series is set at an entertainment division of a broadcasting company.

Notes

• First script reading took place March 23, 2015 at the Social Venue The Raum Art Center in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.

Cast

Kim Bum Soo participates in Primary's new single album ‘2-1’ to be released on April 9, 2015 at noon

Primary Reveals The Track Lists of His New Album

opmi26y13nogixhw8v5q2qbm3q1s8sml

2015040901000920200060921_99_20150408081412

20150409_1428547268_20596700_1_99_20150409123304

Primary released the track list of his new single album ‘2-1’.

Through his agency’s official SNS, he disclosed his album’s track list and 15-second long audio file, which is one of his tracks, to raise the fans’ expectations.

It is known that there are a total of three songs ‘See You Soon’, ‘Got my hair done’ and ‘U’ in his single ‘2-1’. Moreover, as Kim Bum Soo, Gaeko, Junggigo, Rap Monster of BTS and Kwon Jin Ah participated in his album, it raised the mass public’s expectations higher. 

The audio file highlights its full sound. In particular, since the audience has no idea of the song, they keep guessing who participated in which and the titles of the songs. 

Meanwhile, Primary’s new album ‘2-1’ will be released on April 9 at noon. 

Kim Bum Soo's "See You Soon" topped 7 music charts in the past 24 hours. Melon, Genie, Naver, Soribada, Olleh, Mnet and Monkey3. 2nd at Cyworld and 2nd at Daum.

Melon and Genie

Spoiler

Mnet and Naver

Mnet and Naver

Olleh and Soribada

Olleh and Soribada

Monkey3

Monkey3

Cyworld

Cyworld1

Daum

Daum1

************************************************************************************

popgasa

popgasa1

popgasa2

popgasa3

http://popgasa.com/2015/04/09/primary-feat-kim-bum-soo-gaeko-see-you-조만간-봐요/

Kim Bum Soo's new music genre (vintage soul funk music) Primary's "See You" featuring Kim Bum Soo and Gaeko of Dynamic Duo

Now available with Portuguese Subtitles

Spoiler

Now available with German Subtitles

Now available with Thai Subtitles

Archived