Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Bum Soo & Lena Park Duet at "I am a Singer Season 3" aired on April 24, 2015

Capture1

Spoiler

Capture4

Capture3

Capture2

English lyrics from Pop!Gasa

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone that doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof
It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out but confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends, acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it, I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous, I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget all about it when I see your smile

Don’t just laugh like you don’t know and stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know when you do know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired but hurry and tell me, I love you

Credit: Pop!Gasa

http://popgasa.com/2014/02/06/soyu-sistar-junggigo-feat-lil-boi-of-geeks-some-%EC%8D%B8/

All competition clips on April 24, 2015 is available at the link below:
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/372490

This is the last episode  of Invisible Man ..even though its only 12 episodes .. but it was a wonderful variety show .. some Gif's for the last episodes ...enjoy!!

Finishing the leftovers in the suite .. ha ha..  they're so hungry ... ha ha

4VSy8O.gif

Back to work  ..

WkEyjo.gif

f3qjpT.gif

@Melchai dear my hands are getting so tired from editing the pages. the youtube videos are hiding in a line and some titles need to be fixed. there are missing boxes and I could not figure out what is missing. should have taken all the photographs before the system was shut down. now i regret. still waiting for the temporary site to merge and see what happened.:sweatingbullets:

official thread
untitled-4.jpg
Name : Kim Bum Soo
birthday: 1/ 26/ 1979 
Debut: first album 1999 

Albums: 
1 - a promise, 1999 
2 - remember, 2000 
2.5 - new song & special, 2001 
3 - Bogoshipda, 2002 
4 - The 4th Episode, 2004 
5 - Remember Kim Bum Soo & So Long, 2006 

--

youtube clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVRwjZtq50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY8VBYzlZ0

---

im pretty sure there wasnt an offcial thread for him and i was utterly shocked. cause kimbumsoo in my opinion is one of the greatest singer in korea. his voice is unexplainable. i think one of his most famous songs is bogoshipda, that toally set the mood for stairway to heaven. loved it.

@Melchai dear 2 days without Soompi already. Glad that we have this temporary forum. Bum Soo must be in the States already. All the best to his performance at the Hollywood Bowl. The last time he performed in the States was in 2012. Time flies! Just wish I could fly over to watch him. His fans at Weibo loved "Some", the duet song by Bum Soo and Lena at "I am a Singer" Season 3. It became a hot topic after I uploaded the clip at YouKu. Both of them sing with so much passion and techniques! Just melt my heart.....Just wish they could collaborate and release a song again soon.

I am learning how to use this new system. It has the share feature to twitter and facebook which is really good. Please send me a reply if you receive this dear. Thanks. :)

@bellechanson14 ..hi dear .. luckily we have this temporary site..  ha ha .. yeah .. agreed with .. Lena and Bum Soo should produce n release a duet album.. they looked so good when singing together .. i'm so glad when they collaborate in I'm a Singer it just not gave an impact to the audience .. it goes to us as well ..

@bellechanson14 ..hi dear .. luckily we have this temporary site..  ha ha .. yeah .. agreed with .. Lena and Bum Soo should produce n release a duet album.. they looked so good when singing together .. i'm so glad when they collaborate in I'm a Singer it just not gave an impact to the audience .. it goes to us as well ..

​@Melchai dear yes. actually Irene and I want a compilation album with all his ost in it. Yoon Il Sang wants to make a Christmas album with Bum Soo which will last for a very long time. Fans asking too much from him? lol. There is one follower at my blog who loved his songs so much sang "Haru" and send it to me. Beautiful voice but should send to BumSoo for comments instead. lol.

@Melchai dear, Found a wonderful website that is playing Bum Soo & Lena's version of "Some" with English subtitles (although with no grammar) on the right as they sing along. My repeat mode is still on. Could not get rid of it. Oh dear.... If this link does not work, try another alternate link for the song but without subtitles.  http://www.xiami.com/song/1774239601?spm=a1z1s.7154410.1996860142.1.UuPVS3 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/372490

May 1, 2015

They’re here! Flurry of KTMF stars arrive in LA

Capture15

Kim Bum Soo arrived at LA International Airport

A flurry of stars arrived at Los Angeles International Airport’s international terminal Thursday for the 13th Korea Times Music Festival.

Enthusiastic fans gathered to greet artists, whom they will see live at the Hollywood Bowl on May 2.

Arrivals included TVXQ, EXID, Kim Bum-soo, Bada, Kim Yon-ja, Oh Seung-geun, Heejun Han and Kim Soo-hee.

The annual festival is a Los Angeles mainstay for both fans and families and the first Korean music celebration of its kind in the United States.

K-pop has proven infectious in these parts, especially in a city with the largest Korean population outside Korea. More commonly, others discover and develop an interest in the genre through the Internet, from online communities to easily accessible YouTube videos.

This year’s lineup includes 13 acts, including Cool, Got7 and A Pink.

http://www.koreatimesus.com/theyre-here-flurry-of-ktmf-stars-arrive-in-la/

Archived