Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Bum Soo Joins ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me’ OST

oqyd35gzk1lwnjjeu1rx76ql9fxgmj52.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Luxury vocal Kim Bum Soo is next for the ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me’ soundtrack.

He is the fifth singer for this drama, gaining a lot of attention for his participation. Kim Bum Soo will be singing the OST Part 5 song ‘Only You (literal translation).’ This pop ballad track features an orchestra and is Koo Seo Jin’s (Hyun Bin) theme. The sentimental lyrics portray Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min’s love line.

After recording the song, Kim Bum Soo stated, “It has been a while since I found a song that fits me perfectly like a tailored suit.” He showed confidence in the ballad and according to the representatives, he completed the recording in a short amount of time, earning applause from the staff.

In addition, ‘Only You’ is the drama’s second OST song after Baek Ji Young’s ‘Because of you.’ It was made by the same producer, VIP, bringing anticipation for this new track.

Meanwhile, ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me’ OST Part 5 will be released at midnight on February 17. (photo by Mays Entertainment)

Polaris Family Says “Happy Lunar New Year”

Capture

Kim Bum Soo, Yang Dong Geun, Sun Woo, Rumble Fish, Shin Min Chul and Iron sent their messages to the fans.
Their agency Polaris Entertainment released several photos of them on its official Facebook. 
First, Yang Dong Geun, Sun Woo, Rumble Fish and Iron delivered their messages with a placard saying “Happy Korean’s New Year!” and showed their various poses. The photo was taken on February 2 when Rumble Fish visited Yang Dong Geun, Sun Woo and Iron to support them for KBS ‘Immortal Songs’. 
Moreover, Shin Min Chul also sent his message through a photo and Kim Bum Soo revealed his video and said, “I was born in the Year of the Sheep and even this year is as well. I will give good energies, so hope you get mine.” Yang Dong Geun and Iron said, “We wish you have full of happiness in 2015 and hope you enjoy your Korean’s New Year’s Day.”

Meanwhile, Sun Woo, Yang Dong Geun and Iron’s ‘Immortal Song’ will air on February 21.

Kim Bum Soo holds the posters that sends greetings which says Have a joyful and beautiful 2015.

Capture1

@bellechanson14 darling .... I'm in love ...: -* :x :-* I'm  already in love with this song ..ONLY YOU .... feel like crying right now...:even though its only a few second teaser .. hu hu

http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=2305315

cr.@chris125bsk

Great to hear this statement from the production team -  After recording the song, Kim Bum Soo stated, “It has been a while since I found a song that fits me perfectly like a tailored suit.” He showed confidence in the ballad and according to the representatives, he completed the recording in a short amount of time, earning applause from the staff.  and he is so professional !
\:D/

Kim Bum Soo sings 'Only You', Part 5 of OST of Drama Hyde Jekyll, Me

This pop ballad track features an orchestra and is Koo Seo Jin’s (Hyun Bin) theme. The sentimental lyrics portray Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min’s love line.

김범수 Kim Bum Soo 오직 너만 Only You (하이드 지킬, 나 OST Part.5)

Published on Feb 17, 2015

Album : [Digital Single] Hyde Jekyll, Me OST Part.5
Album Artist : Kim Bum Soo
Release Date : 2015.02.18
Genre : Pop OST

대한민국 대표 보컬리스트 '김범수' [하이드 지킬, 나 OST] 전격 합류!!
대한민국 3대 보컬로 꼽히는 '김범수'. 그가 2015년 상반기 최고의 화제작 SBS 새 수목드라마 "하이드 지킬, 나" OST의 네번째 가수로 밝혀지며 뜨거운 관심과 기대를 모으고 있다. '김범수' 가 부른 "하이드 지킬, 나" OST의 "오직 너만" 은 갈수록 더해지는 현빈과 한지민 사이의 러브테마 

오직 너만 김범수 | 
앨범 하이드 지킬, 나 OST Part.5 발매 2015.02.18
작사 VIP 작곡 VIP 편곡 VIP

가도 가도 아는 길을 가고 있지만
누가 봐도 뻔한 사랑하고 있지만

기다리고 기다린다 나의 사랑
그게 너여서 그게 너여서 그게 너여서

너를 향해 가는 길이 불안하지만
확신 없는 기다림도 두렵긴 하지만

사랑하고 사랑한다 내 사랑
그게 너라서 그게 너라서 내겐

오직 너만 나 오직 너만
나의 시작과 끝은 전부 너이니까
오직 너만 난 오직 너만 원해
나의 처음과 끝은 모두 너라는 사실
그게 너라서 그게 너라서 내겐 전부라서

이런 얘기하는 나도 별거 없지만
사랑 말고 줄 게 없어 참 미안하지만

불러보고 불러본다 내 사랑
그게 너라서 그게 너라서 내겐

오직 너만 나 오직 너만
나의 시작과 끝은 전부 너이니까
오직 너만 난 오직 너만 원해
나의 처음과 끝은 모두 너라는 사실
그게 너라서 그게 너라서 내겐 전부라서

Credit: Thank you Chris for uploading this wonderful song "Only You", Part. 5 OST of Drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me"!

Capture3

at his twitter account

********************************************************************************

English Lyrics from pop!gasa

Capture7

Though I’m going and going, going on a road I know
Though anyone can see that this is a typical love

I’m waiting and waiting, my love
Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you

Though the road to you makes me nervous
Though I’m afraid of waiting without knowing

I love you, I love you my love
Because it’s you, because it’s you, to me

Only you, only you
My start and my end is all you
Only you, only you, I only want you
The truth is that my beginning and end is all you
Because it’s you, because it’s you, because you’re my everything

Though I’m saying this, there’s nothing special about me
I don’t have anything else but love to give you, I’m sorry

I call out to you my love
Because it’s you, because it’s you, to me

Only you, only you
My start and my end is all you
Only you, only you, I only want you
The truth is that my beginning and end is all you
Because it’s you, because it’s you, because you’re my everything

Credit: Pop!Gasa

http://popgasa.com/2015/02/17/kim-bum-soo-only-you-오직-너만-hyde-jekyll-and-me-ost/

Finally English subtitles are available at the clip below:

Only You - Kim BumSoo [Hyde Jekyll, Me ost Part.5]

Hyde, Jekyll, Me is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Hyun Bin and Han Ji-min. It airs on SBS for 20 episodes beginning January 21, 2015.

It is based on Lee Choong-ho's webtoon Dr. Jekyll Is Mr. Hyde, which gave a romantic comedy spin on the literary character.

hyde

Hyde-Jekyll-and-I-Poster1

Capture6

Cast Hyde Jekyll, Me

Fan made music videos

Archived