Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiznitzyo

anyone know where i can direct download season 1 for free? My sister is tailing me for this anime and i have no clue where. lol and i do realize youtube has it but it's so small and eye hurting.

Guest koumi

^ thats what i like to know too...

so has been watchings YGO subbs ^^

Yeah seems like DB drop this series. I'm dling the new subs from animaco. For those who want to dl it, here is the link. I haven't seen the new subs so can't say if it's decent or not.

http://a.scarywater.net/animaco/#o-2

Guest fisshie012

^ darn ^^...i will check it out too <3 thanks ^ _ ^

man pretty soon....no one is going to subb this series XD

YGO seem pretty good....last release of theirs was like Ep 35....

• 4 months later...
Guest ANYOTHERDAY

I have volume 1 to 9 hardcovers of the manga. :)

They are the prettiest manga to own.

But I kinda lost interest when I got up to the Racing arc, which is LONG AGO. but who knows. I'll catch up and start reading it again. :)

I'm not to fond of the anime vers. ;X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest banana milk =)

^ Ugh, Piffle was just about as exciting as watching paint dry ;x and the hardcovers are so, so pretty. They are the ones of the crossover characters, right? The latest one is of Fuuma (X) <3 and 16's was really pretty too, with Kamui.

Buut anyways, has anyone read the latest chapters of it? Because it got much, much better. If anyone remembers X, another manga that CLAMP did (my favorite, btw) the world that they just left was Acid Tokyo, a post-apocalyptic world where the manga does a complete 180 from the cute fluffiness it was.

Spoilers (highlight to read):

As in, someone lost an eye, someone went crazy, vampire twins appear(Subaru and Kamui!!1), etc.

I really didn't like Tsubasa all that much until the most recent developments, so anyone who got bored with it earlier should give it another try around chapter100? 120? Around there XD

Guest littlelamb

can someone tell me where i can watch this online?I can't seem to find it.I can't find seaoson 2.Youtube only has odd and a few episodes.Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jay chou doesn't sleep naked

Buut anyways, has anyone read the latest chapters of it? Because it got much, much better. If anyone remembers X, another manga that CLAMP did (my favorite, btw) the world that they just left was Acid Tokyo, a post-apocalyptic world where the manga does a complete 180 from the cute fluffiness it was.

Spoilers (highlight to read):

As in, someone lost an eye, someone went crazy, vampire twins appear(Subaru and Kamui!!1), etc.

I really didn't like Tsubasa all that much until the most recent developments, so anyone who got bored with it earlier should give it another try around chapter100? 120? Around there XD

oh my goodness rofl there is like NOTHING cute about it anymore. i used to laugh so much reading it but now it's just so intense and every chapter that comes out i'm like, "wtf. yo." @_@

i used to read tsubasa mainly cos of the crossovers (yuuko! watanuki! lava lava) but now the plot is finally unfurling and it's like as;lfjk addiction. +_+ flippin.. trust clamp to do this to us.

;x

• 3 months later...
Guest SueAnne

ooo i love this manga/anime! uber good!!

i found them episodes on youtube.. but some of them have been banned!! :tears:

i guess i'll have to start downloading?? but where can i download them???

oh and i need some with eng subs...i'm korean SOMEONE HELP!!!

i love syaoran!! lol it's such a cute love story!

Guest SueAnne

i love this anime!! all the characters are SO COOL!

fye and mokono are sooo funny and i LOVE syaoran. man, sakura is sure lucky to have a guy like him.

i love how the characters keep reappearing in the diff worlds.

all the 'good' characters from the various worlds are awesome!

and yeah i agree that they all have freakishly long bodies,

but if you look at the manga it's like that too. i think it's even more so in the anime..

but i think there's a lot of anime out there that's kinda like that.

besides it's amusing

oh, and does anyone know where i can get the OST for Tsubasa?

i really like the season 1 opening/ending songs.

plz let me know asap!

• 1 month later...

Archived