Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anri Lin

Oh gosh, I just decided to catch up on like 20 chapters almost all at once (which was SO much more healthy than waiting for every single one of those chapters to come out cuz that would have just killed my heart and brain.. once again).

I'M SO CONFUSED.

AGAIN.

Gosh, all this dimension work, time travelling, clones, parents, flow of things, etc. etc.

Gahhh!

Okay so now the parents are the CCS ones who were in the tube, and now the tube is broken.. so what does that mean? And what's happening to Yuuko? Is she the one who needs to be ressurected or something? Who is the evil man trying to ressurect? And why is Sakura gonna die anyway?

CONFUSING!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest roseseraphix

^ agreed. after watching tsubasa: shunraiki.. i felt even more confused >< and now fai have no magic left and kuro's arm is bionic? i gotta read the manga.. ><

• 5 weeks later...
Guest c_yen

This is the anime I LOVE and HATE both at the same time

the love syaoran have for sakura is so damn touching but in the end they both have to die,the clones,that is

and sometimes I just can't help but wish that there's a yaoi anime for fye and kurogane~

hehe~~

Guest pnaichopstix

I've just read the manga. I tried watching the anime, but the pacing was just a little too slow for my taste =/. Anyway, I'm actually cosplaying from this series at Metrocon this year and I'm so excited =]!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

oh yeah the manga ended but the anime oohhh i want to see it to the end!!

i at least wanted a kissing scene geez!!

oh yeah the manga ended but the anime oohhh i want to see it to the end!!

i at least wanted a kissing scene geez!!

the manga didn't end yet- its still in the works of finishing.

onemanga.com have been posting chapter updates (along with xxxholic ) thus far.

for those who don't know XXXHOLIC - its the counterpart for TSUBASA.

It's mostly about Yuuko & a boy named Watanuki Kimihiro but there are overlaps time to time within the series.

• 1 month later...
Guest --hearts.

I had to wiki to get what has been going on even though I've been reading the scanlations as they come out. All I can say is CLAMP IS CRAZY. JAKDJAKSDAKS Everything is coming full circle and it's freaken amazing. S+S seriously go down as the most epic couple of all time. Their love transcends time, space, logic, theory, dimensions, and anything else you can think of. I mean, I don't even know if I am sad that it is coming to an end or not. I think they have completely and totally covered everything they could have covered in this manga so that there is nothing that we can even dwell on. It is time to officially close the chapter on CCS/TRC and I think that, for once, I am actually okay seeing a series go. <3

Guest ~fantasygurl~

it's still ongoing wow...........

the first of them werent the real one and now the real ones pops out of nowhere? confusing

Guest winteryskys

oh man. its sooooo confusing. i need like a wiki summary of what's going on lol. im at the point of i just want it to finish!!

• 6 months later...

Man on man, I finished reading the manga a few months ago, and gosh the plot. I just got lost. It got really confusing to the point where when you were reading it felt like Clamp just got lazy and splattered ink all over the pages and called it a story.

It was going really well in the beginning, but by the middle I just wanted it to be done with.

Archived