Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rekidai

I love both I wanna watch the movie that came out in August 20 though TT-TT too bad it is still in theaters in Japan TT-TT

Guest niko-niko

I'm personally more a manga person, however the anime's ok. My little sister's a bit obsessed about it, and made me download the OST 1 =.= although I have to admit that Yume no Tsubasa is such a pretty song, and A Song Of Storm And Fire is one of the best background music I've ever heard.

@LilAnime - so is the Tsubasa movie a full length feature film? Why did I get the impression that it was a side film, where as XXXHolic was the feature film.. or is it two film released at the same time..? @.@

Guest Achromatic

i read the manga up to 3 and then it just went downhill

i realize that in theanime, their bodies arent proportioned--LONG arms and legs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x__FL4*

i cant believe the anime is ending so soon already.. i mean one more episode until.. it's over =( but.. i can see why they're ending it so soon.. i mean there cant be 23141241 episodes of just finding sakura's feather right? and.. i dunno but i <33 fai!

Guest >.^v adorkable

at first thats what i thought too but there are actually 3 seasons first season is 1-26 their gonna start airing season too in APRIL 06! so far away! but yea after that then they delay for another 6 months or so and then release season 3 :P i forgot how many episodes there are though lol

Guest >.^v adorkable

wellz me personally i dont know cause i cant remember lol cause the manga is a lot farther but episode 25 is the the chapter where they defeat the onis in that one virtual reality world and go to another world thats all i remember lol

Thank for telling, >.^v adorkable. I really thought that the anime just end like that in vol26. Now only I know they show in a season mode. I like both anime and manga. Syaoran is so handsome and cool. I love Fye/Fai too.

Guest dDoKbOkGi

I love the manga. I think this is the best CLAMP has ever done. The style and drawings have improved so much and I love it. I havent seen the anime yet but I want to.

Guest >.^v adorkable

Thank for telling, >.^v adorkable. I really thought that the anime just end like that in vol26. Now only I know they show in a season mode. I like both anime and manga. Syaoran is so handsome and cool. I love Fye/Fai too.

lol yea i like fye too lol hes funny hahaha is the person that he likes a guy >.< cause i cant tell lol too bad we wont find out till later on >.< rawr cant wait for season two... which is in april T-T

I love the manga. I think this is the best CLAMP has ever done. The style and drawings have improved so much and I love it. I havent seen the anime yet but I want to.

yea i think its the best that clamp has made too :P i loved CCS thats why i love Tsubasa even more cause the drawings made them older and all lol LOVE tsubasa you shoud really watch the anime its very interesting wellz maybe not as interesting as i say it is ... (maybe cause ive read the manga and im way too far from the anime i found it a lil boring at some points) ... but its interesting to see the manga as an anime lol cause theres some differences :P but you should watch it :P

i have a question in Be With You Scans they have 12 volumns listed (or something like that) theres more than that right?

Guest bluecarrot

i thinks it's really interesting..and i wanna see the anime when it comes out here..because there are only a few sites that have it up under fan subbed...

i like clamp.. it's always very wispy looking..in both the cardcaptor sakura series and in the tsubasa series.. either way..i like both!

just that tsubasa is cool because it's a bit more mature..because now..you know they both love each other.. rather than when they were little kids in the ccs series.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i LOVE the anime ^_^ the drawings in the manga are so fantabulously detailed that my eyes suck at comprehending what's what. but yeah, i love the anime xD

Guest >.^v adorkable

i thinks it's really interesting..and i wanna see the anime when it comes out here..because there are only a few sites that have it up under fan subbed...

i like clamp.. it's always very wispy looking..in both the cardcaptor sakura series and in the tsubasa series.. either way..i like both!

just that tsubasa is cool because it's a bit more mature..because now..you know they both love each other.. rather than when they were little kids in the ccs series.

heres some fan sub groups

Kancho-Fansubs

Yugioh!

DB (subbed all of first season, i think they are doing the dvd version right now)

L-E (subbed all of first season)

AnimeU

Keep

A-F

Solar

Conclave & SHS

SD

Anime-Kraze

a2000a (they only did the first few episodes)

BWYS (they only did the first few episodes)

Archived