Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

Guest strawberry_hit

Currently reading the manga....love it so far, exciting story and great art...just disappoitned that they changed back the their old stay during volume 5. Felt that they art style for volume before that suited the story more...but still wonder what gonna happen.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

saw them in the anime kobato!! im ot sure about the manga though...... i missed them so much and its finally done!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... I'm really hestitant to start reading this manga o_O

On one hand... I read the first few chapters when it released a few years ago and I loved the concept and ideas ^^'' but it seemed like one of those "epic" mangas that would drag and go on and on (like Inuyasha -__-') so I stopped.

Now it's FINALLY finished ^^ should I start/finish it? >_>

I heard a lot of various opinions... like how it gets confusing and how people who read the previous CLAMP works would appreciate it a lot more... tbh, I've only read/watched Chobits and CCS and that's the reason I started reading/watching Tsubasa. I never got into xxxHolic -__-' even tho there's clearly a relation there haha

--xoxo.

TM

I followed it for five years before it ended, and frankly in the middle and even in the last 40 or so chapters I thought my head was going to break, what with all the things happening. But if someone wants to start it now, I'd say that's probably a good idea- at least the whole story is out there now. Honestly, coming to its end felt a little like coming to the end of the last Harry Potter- I'm waiting for the end of xxxHolic now.

• 5 months later...

OMG SO TRUE. It feels like everything I've loved is about to or has ended already. 

I've followed it for 3-4. I was midway -- like chapter 150 ish then I just died from all the waiting I had to do. 

I mean, I'm thinking about starting from the very beginning but thinking about how many months I'm going to be reading makes me crazy.gif 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1000dred

I have to admmit it was confusing at the end u.u

I was really crazy the first year I read it...

then I got into the kpop craze so I left it behind xD

then came back to read the end xD

I didnt like it how they just showed Seishirou and Subaru but they didnt explained more about them, it was another world so their story should be different!!

sorry but I'm still waiting for X so I felt they shouldnt have done that if they wouldnt go further... T.T

I'm still confused xD I guess i'll have to read it again in my own language or ask my friend to explain it to me xDD

• 6 months later...
Guest knockblock

This is one anime from past years that I didn't get to see. Thinking of checking it out. Just want to see if I missed out on anything.

How long is it?

• 5 months later...
Guest shelium

I never watched the anime... but I read the manga before.  i never finished it until two years later (today).....

IT WAS SO DEPRESSSSINGGGG!!!!!

but I'm so glad I read it :)  for defff one of the most amazing mangas ever created. clamp is amazing <33

true, the ending was starting to get confusing, but it was so cool how everything worked out.  i'm so glad i stuck with it (well, more like i got addicted) because the ending was a bigggg SHOCKER!!  that's clamp for you, they always know how to do a big BANG at the end. IN FACT, i think that clamp confused readers on purpose.  because the truth being revealed at the end is key to the plot...

hey, confused?

GO READ IT!!!

anyway, that's all folks.  maybe i can post up some nice graphics later...

but realllyyyyyy i came here to pour out my heart on this post TT 0 TT  i can't believe it's been over a year since they completed this manga... and i missed out on it this whole time... i really want to cry...

SO BEAUTIFULLLL. THIS MANGA IS SO BEAUTIFUL..

it's such a nice addition to xxxholic and cardcaptors.

<333

Guest Amoona1430270031

May I say that this manga was one of the best I've ever read! And I've read a lot in my life. I love how it crosses over to xxxHolic as well. I love that series and I love Clamp. Reading it was like an adventure and the end made me tear up. Definitely one of the best. And oh god I love Mokona, that thing has to be one of the cutest things I've seen. XD

Guest ~fantasygurl~

loved the anime/manga >< wish they can continue it because the ending as such a cliffhanger i mean c'mon what happened after? show me!! lol

Guest always_urs

0__0 what happen at the end???

honestly dont like reading cuz to much pictures...

so i watch it intstead... i luv it...

does any one know what happen

at the end of the story??? since the

anime never really finish it??? 0__0

May I say that this manga was one of the best I've ever read! And I've read a lot in my life. I love how it crosses over to xxxHolic as well. I love that series and I love Clamp. Reading it was like an adventure and the end made me tear up. Definitely one of the best. And oh god I love Mokona, that thing has to be one of the cutest things I've seen. XD

so true... seems like alot char is from alot of other animes...

but luv Mokona... if u seen rayearth... he's in that anime as well xD

• 1 year later...
Guest lililovelilica

I love the Anime and Manga
CLAMP IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD TO MAKE STORY IN A INTERESTING WAY
LOVE MOKONA,LOVE SAKURA AND SHAORAN,LOVE FYE,LOVE FUJITAKA AND KERBERUS,LOVE TOMOYO AND ASHURA,YASHA,KOBATO AND FUJIMOTO^^CHII

Archived