Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fisshie012

^ i know <3<3

wow.....they went to Vol. 11 and up O_O...

just hope that the race isnt as long as it was in the manga....

cool to see the other CLAMP characters animated...

Nokoru <3<3

would be awesome if they were going to hit Vol. 14/15 ^^

did you guys know? tsubasa might be licensed now so i dont know if were even gonna get to see the second season from fansubbers T-T

yea FUNimation is supposedly licensed to do it, same as the movie but no press on it yet.

GAH the second season started today!!

Guest koumi

I know I finally saw new episode last night. OMG this version of tomoyo reminds me soo much of her in Card Captors. She finds Sakura adorable and love to film her so much. Also Sakura outfits are sooo cute. hahaha

I can't wait nxt week for the new on. <3

Guest Eddokun

i have finished the first season and i was waiting for the second season... but since its licensed i can't find it how did you guys get your hands on dam so fast? ^^;; were they raw? man i wish i can understand japanese and watch those raw =( i gotta wait forever for subtitled ones... but by the way u guys make it sound it seems worth it

Guest Minari

i'm just gonna wait until it finishes, and watch it all when it's finished.. I hate waiting for new releases, and it tends to dull my interest...=.="

Guest Hachi_:3

i love this series! i haven't really started enough in the anime to be obsessed. i'm reading the manga currently and i just love fai and kurogane! ::drools:: xD

Guest x0gurlo7x

hahah lol....i kind of like this anime too...even though i've only seen a couple of the first episodes only...i love the music though...it is tight....dang...sakura's brother is so hot in the book...but not really in the anime....i don't know if i should watch it anymore cause it is goin slow...hahahah

Guest tifachan

This anime is quite cool. ^^ Everyone is a bit too tall though~ Lolsz.

Second season is getting interesting. :] But I dun like the new theme songs~

But I still lub Kotani Kinya. xD

Guest fisshie012

^ i know what you mean....

TOO elongated O_o....

well atleast they look better that xxxholic ^^::

though i still love xxxholic ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

This anime hasnt been subbed for 2 weeks...do you think the subbers gave up on it because it was liscenced?

^ I take taht b ack - I just found it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wenwen426

I've caught up with both the manga and the anime and I just thought of some questions...In the beginning, were the bad guys supposed to take Saura, but Syaoran interruptuted them? So now are they letting them recollect the feathers and then take Sakura again or what? And I wonder why don't syaoran know his past...I lovet his series because of all the crossover characters. I esp love it when Mokona gets near a geather and his eyes open! lol ^^

Archived