Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

So I finished watching Cardcaptor Sakura and I really liked it.

Now I want to watch this anime but I dont know where I can go to watch or download.

Could someone please tell me where I can watch this?

i watch on either veoh or stage6.

edit..

so you guys like clone syaoran and clone sakura..

so..

now..

IT'S ALL REAL SYAORAN AND SAKURA NOW!!

oh yeah!~

oh yeah!

*busts a move*

yeah..the part where the "i..love..y"dead

was soo sad..

i was like "WHAT?!I DUNNO WHO THIS ONE IS BUT..SAD!"

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yukumushio

I'm confused again, which sakura died? real or clone? which sakura was the one we were "travelling" with the whole time?

Which Syaoran is currently with the group? What happened to the other Syaoran, when the Sakura died, I think he felt very sad...

So Clone sakura loves the Real Syaoran?

Real sakura loves the Clone Syaoran?

then who did the Sakura who died say "i...love...y" to?

I confused myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused again, which sakura died? real or clone? which sakura was the one we were "travelling" with the whole time?

Which Syaoran is currently with the group? What happened to the other Syaoran, when the Sakura died, I think he felt very sad...

So Clone sakura loves the Real Syaoran?

Real sakura loves the Clone Syaoran?

then who did the Sakura who died say "i...love...y" to?

I confused myself.

CLONE Sakura died and she was the one who was travelling with them from the very beginning.

CLONE Sakura was the one who said that to the CLONE Syaoran.

The CLONE one is the evil one remember!!!

The Real Syaoran was the one kept in the water box. I always thought it was the CLONE who was in the waterbox. I got a huge shock when I found it was the real one.

Not sure which one loves which one =S

When I found out there were clones, I was, like, WTF? How bizarre & confusing can this story be?

And the story with Fai and his twin is sooo confusing!! >O<

Guest Axela

Just finished watching the OVA.... I guess the OVA is over.... LOL... I cant believe they did this. Now, you just have to read the manga from now on. AGAIN.. SIGH.

• 1 month later...
Guest --hearts.

HOLY CRAP. CHAPTER 189 IS AKJSDAJKFAJKDAS.

Sakura and Syaoran from CCS is TRC's real parents! Sakura had a dream that her son had to meet someone from another world and they sent him off and "Syaoran" is not his real name and this is so crazy!!! Does that mean that the son loves the mother in another world. o.O?

Wiki version:

In chapter 189, while "Syaoran" is recalling his past, it is revealed that this "Syaoran" is actually the offspring of Sakura Kinomoto and Syaoran Li (from Cardcaptor Sakura). Their son uses his father's name as his own, but his real name remains unknown. His mother, Sakura, who has been a dreamseer since she was very young, had a dream that her son was to meet with someone of another world. Her son, only seven at the time, wanders into Yuuko's shop. Yuuko is aware that Syaoran's name is actually not Syaoran, and asks him what his wish is. She also comments that Syaoran has taught his young son well. "Syaoran" desires to go on a journey to find the person his mother dreamed about. Yuuko agrees to send him off; and informs him that the price to travel has already been delivered to her. Yuuko reveals Sakura's star staff as the price. She also claims that she has never met Syaoran or Sakura, but she knows of them. She then sends "Syaoran" off where he meets Princess Sakura of Clow Country. Where his parents are (Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto) remains a mystery.

Guest aznshorty

i love clamp!!

theyre awesome mangakas...ur probably wondering[if you dont know]

why i said mangakas instead of mangaka.

its cuz it's not just one mangaka, its a bunch of ppl working on it together.

but theyre amazing!!^^

i'm on volume 12... man i'm far behind.

Guest Axela

chapter 189 is such a SHOCKER.. i couldnt believe it when i read it!!! This gets better anf better!!

Guest Anri Lin

Omg omg, what's all this about 189?? >=O

And I was surprised with the REAL Syaoran and the REAL Sakura coming in and all that too! I always thought that the bubble Syaoran would be the evil one! And I never even thought that Clone Sakura could be a CLONE! Omg, TRC is like SOOO AWESOME, man! XDD

Now back to 189, WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT 189?!! Omg, TRC is like so mysteriously confusing but so much fun at the same time T___T.

Makes me eat my brains dead yet its so addicting XD

-Runs off to read-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anri Lin

^ >=OO!!! What the ..?!!!

Its on its last arc?! So its going to end? Wha?

I don't want it to end either!! =[

But I wanna see a happy ending.. and not a cliffhanging one though..

Guest Xia-ya

Wow I think my brain fried

I cant believe chapter 189 either.

Does that mean in the OVA when little Sakura was guiding Sakura

was that Syaoran's mom leading her or something?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baka_dark

i like the anime better cause i want to hear them talk n see some moving chara although the manga is better than the anime i still like the anime better

Guest itsjennyfer

^really? i liked the manga[=

it was a really good read!

sakuraaa !.. so cute.

i only bought the first four volumes -now selling- though, unfortunately.

the rest I read like MAD at a friends house haha.

• 2 months later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

i love clamp drawings. it's really good. but the storyline...it's always a little weird.

like, one of the characters has to be a weirdo somehow, or gay or something.

i don't know.

anyways, i like this manga and anime. but it got a little...boring? the anime for me, that is. I haven't gotten the chance to finish the manga, cause i only borrow from a friend.

anyways, now, i don't know if i'm ever going to finish it. i was on episode 20 something i say...but i don't know.

Guest Anri Lin

Lol, when I was reading chapter 196 I was like

"What is it! What is the real name?!" and then she just keeps quiet for like two more pages and I'm like "What the - @#$^&!! tell me the name!!!" lol. And then Syaoran goes and yells her name anyway which makes me go "Didn't she JUST say that's not her name? >_> Like WTH!"

xP

Iunno. I'm just SO bored. Heh. The series is going pretty slow though.. and considering how much there is to cover and stuff.. confusing. =/

• 4 months later...

Archived