Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

strawberrii chuuu

--- a clamp production
Tsubasa-RESERVoirCHRoNiCLEfull488442.jpg

Plot:
The plot follows how Sakura, the princess of the Kingdom of Clow, loses all her memories and how Syaoran, a young archaeologist who is her childhood friend, goes on a quest to save her. Dimensional Witch Yūko Ichihara instructs him to go with two people, Kurogane and Fai D. Flowright. They search for Sakura's memories, which were scattered in various worlds in the form as feathers, as gathering them will help save her soul. Tsubasa was conceived when four Clamp artists wanted to create a manga series that connected all their previous works. They took the designs for the main protagonists from their earlier manga calledCardcaptor Sakura.

Volumes: 28 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=166Published by: Del Rey & KodanshaAnime Episodes: 52 + 5 OVAs
TsubasaShunraikifull3634651.jpg~original

Cross-Overfull352548.jpg~original

Tsubasa-RESERVoirCHRoNiCLEfull750353.jpg

i just have to say, i LOVE the manga for this... the anime doesn't really attract me, since i'm more used to the cute anime-styled cardcaptor sakura drawings...
but what do you guys think?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, except I wish that the manga series was shorter than it currently is. They're up to I think 13 volumes in Japan, volume 7 is coming this month to the U.S., but in any case, its a good series.

Guest MoonChild

It started out a bit slow for my liking, but it eventually pick up around episode 7. Now I really it. The anime has a good mix of action and love.

Guest £ítõkïtkåt

i havent read the manga yet but the anime was alright for me. it started out pretty interesting withthe first episode but it sorta dragged. but hten i think its starting to pick up now and things have gotten really interesting in the last two or so episodes.

Guest yuki-chan

i liked the manga way more than the anime ... the anime isn't really ... how do i saw it ... 'exciting' ... i like the cute manga drawings instead... lolz ^^;; and they kinda look weird in the anime ... ^^ they have unusually long bodies .. lolz~ welps still a good series though ^__^

Guest >.^v adorkable

i like the manga better too hm... maybe cause the manga is farther than the anime wellz i dunnoe but i kinda think the anime is going a lil slow >.< but i still like it hehehe i heard that there are only 26 episodes? is that true cause then im alrdy on episode 24 and they are no where near finding all of sakura's feathers >.< wellz yea i hope they make lots and lots of episodes lol just cant get enough of sakura and syaoron hehehe oh yea and how many volumes of the manga are there? theres more than 12 right? or is it gonna end at 12?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

the animation is really nice but I found it really confusing so I stopped after the first half of the first episode

i read the manga till 50 sumfin and stopped cos while i was reading, they didn't have it out for a while. loving the anime. i got to know the anime first and read the manga afterward. i love fye's theme song haha :)

Guest revontulet

I like the manga a whole lot more than the anime. The anime drawings just don't cut it for me, and besides they always ruin the storyline in animes (well in MOST animes...)

Guest kyandi

I watch the anime right now, but it's not that great. The princess & her childhood friend thing is played out, though I do <3 Fye/Fai.

Archived