Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest denzai

@hiedi thank u so much for the translation, i'm so sad we won't see him in any drama this year maybe that's why he decline endless love because he want to concentrate for the race, now he win he must be more passionate to win the first place :(

by the way i still waiting for the old interview :\">

denzai said: @hiedi thank u so much for the translation, i'm so sad we won't see him in any drama this year maybe that's why he decline endless love because he want to concentrate for the race, now he win he must be more passionate to win the first place :(

by the way i still waiting for the old interview :\">

• 2 weeks later...

Phew.. I just finished translating YJH's old interview with InStyle Magazine in 2008 back then! He talked about his life after completing military service, his fashion taste, who his fashion icon, what his favourite brand & many more! Please do check the link below to read. ;)
Yeon Jung Hoon's Interview With InStyle Magazine August 2008.
p/s: If I have time, gonna trans another magazine interviews & share them later!  :)>-

• 2 weeks later...

class="at_ttl"The K-Drama Baby Bump: Which Actresses Are Expecting

Han Ga in

If 2013 was the year if the k-drama celebrity wedding, 2014 might shape up to be the year of the k-drama baby bump. Actresses Han Ga In and Park Jin Hee are both expecting their first child. And Han Hye Jin may be the next k-drama actress to start a family.

Han Ga In, who was last seen in "The Moon Embracing The Sun," has been married to actor Yun Jung Hoon for over 10 years but the couple is expecting their first child this fall. Yun Jung Hoon said they hoped to have a child this year because it is The Year of The Horse and that's his astrological sign.

While they agreed on when to have a baby, they had different preferences as to the child's gender.

"I want a girl but my wife wants a son," said Jun.

Han Ga In does not plan on acting during her pregnancy but the "I Summon You Gold" actor has a role in the drama "A Time of Love."

(skipped unrelated.....)

• 2 weeks later...

itemprop="name"10 Spooky supernatural dramas

New dramas The Night Watchman's Journal and Mysterious Summer both have one thing in common: they include creepy twists of fantasy. For those who enjoy supernatural elements in dramas, adding a ghost or ghoul can put a unique spin on a conventional story and give it a bit of a spooky vibe. Not enough to really scare you outright, but enough to give the show a little edge. For fans of the fantastical, here are 10 spooky supernatural dramas:

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Vampire Prosecutor (seasons 1 and 2)

The title is pretty self-explanatory. He's a vampire who also fights crime. It's the OTHER vampires you really need to worry about.

Vampire_Prosecutor_2.png

Which dramas do you go to for a slightly spooky, supernatural vibe?

source : dramafever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeon Jeong-hoon to return with "Sweet Race"

photo481196.jpg

Actor Yeon Jeong-hoon is coming back with the film "Sweet Race".

According to Yeon Jeong-hoon's management, "Sweet Race" has chosen him to be in the lead.

"Sweet Race" is a romance flick between a former racer and current thief and a detective. Yeon Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Woo-bin, the former racer who had to give up his dreams and become a thief because of his brother.

Yeon Jeong-hoon has a fancy career or films and dramas as well as entertainment shows. He's looking forward to the release of a show called, "Road King" and is also becoming a known racer for his victory at the 2014 Ferrari Challenge Asia Pacific.

Bringing his hobby to the surface, Yeon Jeong-hoon is coming back with a movie for the first time in a year and five months.

Meanwhile, "Sweet Race" will crank in this end of October.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• 1 month later...

class="content-title"Actor Yeon Jung Hoon Reveals His Number One Treasure to Be His Wife, Han Ga In

Actor Yeon Jung Hoon Reveals His Number One Treasure to Be His Wife, Han Ga In

On the latest episode of KBS’s “Road King” that aired on October 26, actor Yeon Jung Hoon mentioned his wife, actress Han Ga In, during a conversation with fellow cast member Jang Woo Hyuk.

On this episode, a question on their mission list asked each of them what their number one treasure would be. Jang Woo Hyuk answered it to be his employees at his management agency. On the other hand, Yeon Jung Hoon answered, “My wife at home.”

Jealous of this answer, Jang Woo Hyuk started to attempt to provoke Yeon Jung Hoon by saying that his favorite celebrity was Han Ga In. He even said, “I decided to come onto the show because I heard you were on it, too.”

Yeon Jung Hoon then tested his fan facts by asking Han Ga In’s debut project, her latest drama, and other questions that only fans would know. Viewers were amused at the fact that Jang Woo Hyuk could not answer any of the questions asked.

1026 yeon jung hoon road king

Meanwhile, “Road King” is an off-road real variety show where celebrities venture onto off-roads and enjoy the thrill that come with it. Also on the show are actress Han Chae Young, actor Shin Hyun Joon, and singers Muzy, Joo Jong Hyuk (Ryan), ZE:A’s Kwanghee and Dongjun, and 4Minute’s Sohyun.

Anyone else jealous of their happy marriage?

credit : soompi news

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Prosecutors Seek Justice

In the last few years quite a few of the heroes and even some of the villains in k-dramas have been prosecutors.

(skipped unrelated.....)

"Vampire Prosecutor": In the theme of courtroom drama spiced up with a touch of the paranormal, we can't forget Yun Jung Hun as the undead prosecutor Min Tae Yeon. He rejects the life of a vampire and only drinks the blood of dead people, which allows him to see how they died. He uses this ability to prosecute those who think themselves above the law.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest gobsmacked_noona

hi all
i'm a new poster here, but i've been lurking for a couple years. i bring news of a photoshoot & interview.

article here: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=14280
slideshow here: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/slide.php?nid=14266

what is the rule on posting articles? i'm posting the whole thing. tell me if that's not ok.

here's a photo teaser:

dgfikiomm2wv3vchq5zst91ulj06juxn.jpg

[bnt interview] Yeon Jung Hoon, Venturing Into Hollywood With Jackie Chan and Fan Bing Bing

[by Hong Ji Hye, translated by Sora Ghim, photo by Choi Seung Kwang]

Yeon Jung Hoon is reputedly an actor attracts attention.
Nine years ago, he gained many enemies for his sudden marriage announcement to the beautiful Han Ga In, shattering many men’s’ fantasy. Recently, he participated in the Ferrari Challenge, showing a different side from his usual gentle image. He was rough while racing and even won first place. This time, he gained another title for his venture into Hollywood.

Starting from a minor role in SBS drama ‘Wave,’ he built up his acting career over the span of 16 years, coming to where he is now. He spoke strictly saying he is not an actor with his own color. However, that can be an advantage because he shows new sides of himself with each new character, breaking free of the image the public has set for him.

Now that he has some freedom to just stick with an image, he has a new goal of going into Hollywood. We listened to him speak about his acting career as he moves towards his new dream.

Entering Hollywood? “I didn’t prepare for it specially”
Even now, there are many actors who work day and night trying to go into Hollywood, but sorry to say, Yeon Jung Hoon beat the competing Asian actors and received a love call.

“Coincidentally, I heard news that they were looking for an actor that can speak English. I received an offer to audition and seeing that it was a chance to expand my acting career to another genre, I auditioned.”

The movie he is cast in is ‘Skiptrace’ about a Hong Kong detective (Jackie Chan) and an American gambler (Johnny Knoxville) who team up to save the detective’s niece (Fan Bing Bing) while battling criminals for an action film. Then what role is Yeon Jung Hoon? “I’m the axis of the evil organization.” He plays the character Wally on the side of the antagonist, giving a smile while speaking.

‘Skiptrace’ involves Jackie Chan and Fan Bing Bing, top Chinese and Hollywood stars for filming in various locations such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and Macao.

Yeon Jung Hoon already has experience acting with foreigners with Hong Kong drama ‘A Time of Love.’ This drama is separated into four different stories, each with different countries as its base, starting with Malaysia, then Singapore, Korea, and Japan. He acted with Hong Kong actress Linda Chung.

“That was a very unique experience. The entire staff was from Hong Kong and it was hard to understand each other, there were three languages being spoken (Korean, English, and Cantonese) in order to work with each other. According to Linda, our story had the highest viewer percentage so I am pleased.”

“I grew up watching Jackie Chan’s movies. His action is a definite but his passion for acting made me want to work with him at least once.” He expressed his anticipation for the movie because although it is co-produced by Hollywood, it is based in China and it is a new experience to film for this.

The character I am attached to the most is Do Yang from Jejungwon, “An antagonist with a reason is very charming”

He has a reputation for playing an antagonist, alongside Lee Yoo Ri of recently ended MBC drama ‘Here Comes Jang Bori.’ With his gentle image, he played the antagonist in SBS drama ‘Jejungwon.’ It was his first attempt at being the bad guy but he chose this character as the one he is most attached to.

“I had a lot of thoughts while acting in 2010. A lot of thoughts on ‘What is a perfect doctor?’ The character, Hwang Jung that Park Yong Woo played cared for each and every patient while I (Do Yang) was the type who would rather save 100 people than save just one.”

“Between the two, I’m still not sure which is right. That’s probably why I chose that drama? (laughs) Many medical dramas were popular but ‘Jejungwon’ was set in the Joseon period when Western medicine was first being introduced into Korea, and rather than honor and money, people were emphasized which is why I liked it more.”

“The ending where I had to throw away everything and accept the truth, left a strong impact on me. Near the end of the Joseon dynasty, the Japanese occupation was nearing and from a Korean perspective, doom was approaching. However, during that time Hwang Jung and Do Yang worked hard for the health of the citizens and it left an impression. Whether it’s because of that or not, that role is stuck in my head.”

The most difficult role? “Only people who had to seriously transform into a vampire knows”
OCN drama ‘Vampire Prosecutor,’ was a monumental work for Yeon Jung Hoon. Busy going across humans and vampires, he has set a name for himself as a ‘vampire.’

“I was a bit pressured to do well for the first real vampire genre in South Korea. But it was surprisingly very fun.”

“In particular, it was embarrassing to act someone transforming into a vampire in front of many people. Prior, those many actors who had to transform did it comically whereas I had to do it seriously, which made it more difficult. But whether it is because of this, it leaves a lasting memory. An investigation story is a very charming genre.”

“If I get stuck onto something, I follow it to the end” A natural adventurer
Besides acting, he gets a lot of attention for his hobbies. Last year, he won the grand prize at a Swedish Photography competition and this year he won in the Ferrari Challenge race for the Asian region.

He have never done something with a goal in mind. He blames it on his personality which has to see something through to the end and that whatever he does, he ends up having good results.

“It’s just a hobby. A hobby. I think it is good for an actor to experience various things. Before those things happen in a drama, it’s just a few things in my life I want to enjoy itself.”

He has hits with each drama he does, his good looks and overflowing talent, or his wife that the whole nation is envious of, and now entering Hollywood, he is as you say “A man who has everything.’

When asked about his normal healthcare routine, he said he doesn’t do any special care, which is different from the usual answer given by celebrities. You may think, is that possible, but it seems it can be a possibility for the ‘man who has everything.’

His desire as an actor to portray the same information in a new way

“As cultural industries continue to develop, I am glad that dynamic characters and different genres are being created. I have the desire to get out of this category and work with new writers who make fresh characters. Even in similar dramas or movies, I want to portray the character in my own way.”

No long is Yeon Jung Hoon someone’s wife or someone’s son, but an individual as he continues to strive towards making his own name in acting.

“A few years ago, my plans to go to Jakarta were canceled due to a huge flood. I still have a yearning memory that I couldn’t go see my fans then. From now on, I will greet my overseas fans with a good image.”

He doesn’t forget to thank his fans proving he is a polite gentleman, however the song he likes to sing at karaoke is G-Dragon’s songs, not forgetting to show that charming twist in personality. Now ‘Skiptrace’ is being tested on another level. As we hope success to his Hollywood venture, we anticipate the next keyword he will go towards."

• 2 months later...

Han Ga In's husband Yeon Jung Hoon teams up with Jackie Chan for Hollywood movie, 'Skiptrace'October 9, 2014 @ 6:13 pm
misc_1412870344_af_org.jpg
Actor Yeon Jung Hoon has joined the cast for Jackie Chan's new Hollywood movie, 'Skiptrace'! 
SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Pinocchio' - Episode 20 (Final Episode), winner announced

According to SB Entertainment, Yeon Jung Hoon will be playing the role of Willy, a right-hand man in a notorious criminal organization. The actor flew to Beijing, China on October 9 to participate in the first day of filming. Other filming locations for the movie include Nanning, Hong Kong, and Macau. 
Meanwhile, 'Skiptrace' is to premiere first in the Netherlands in March 2016.
'Skiptrace' is a story about a Hong Kong detective, played by Jackie Chan, chasing a notorious criminal organization with the help from an American gambler. Bingbing Fan, Johnny Knoxville, and Eve Torres are also set to star in the movieSource: [AllKPOP]

January 21, 2015
Yeon Jung-hoon promotes China tour
PYH2015012200540031500_P2.jpg
Actor Yeon Jung-hoon (L) attends an event in Seoul on Jan. 21, 2015, to promote a tour of China by South Koreans. Yeon was appointed as goodwill ambassador for the China National Tourism Administration. (Yonhap) (END)

itemprop="name"7 Beautiful South Korean celebrity couples that make you believe in true love

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Sometimes, you just want to believe that true love still exists. 

K-dramas promise time after time that the love of your life is right under your nose. Well, noses must be pretty big because soulmates are a dime a dozen. The road to lasting love isn't easy to find, but the celebrities on this list prove that it still exists.

(skipped unrelated.....)

5. Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

This year marks a decade since this lovely celebrity couple walked down the aisle. They met on the set of the KBS1 daily drama Yellow Handkerchief. The couple wed in April of 2005. After weathering divorce rumors a few years ago, they suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage last year. Like Baek and Jung, their strong love remains.

hangain_yeonjunghoon.jpg

source : dramafever

My wish (and maybe yours too), finally came true
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/01/yeon-jung-hoon-kim-sung-ryung-and-miss-as-fei-to-guest-on-running-man/https://www.facebook.com/runningman.bbang/photos/a.240113739416327.55565.196236467137388/759787547448941/?type=1&theater