Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

42 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette. I always benefit from your experience. Thank you.
I do love some medical sageuk drama. My favorites were Dae Jang-Geum and Gu Am Hao-Joon. I could watch them all over any day of the week.
I will give Jejongwon another try, when time permits.

Thank you for letting me know more of Sad Love Song. I actually watching it very slowly. Anything not licensed by Viki or DF (that I can watch with Roku) is a bit of a challenge for me. But I will stick with it, because - as you well know - I love the both of them very much

And below are photos of Yeon Jung Hoon in the VIP Premier of Soo Ae's new movie "Run Off."

source

Hi irilight, you may try also crunchyroll once in a while.............Thanks for sharing the photos. He looks good. :P

• Like 1

On 8/1/2016 at 8:47 PM, willenette said:

Hi irilight, you may try also crunchyroll once in a while.............Thanks for sharing the photos. He looks good. :P

I used to, @willenette. But they sold their library to Kdrama, which in turn sold it to Soompi TV, which in turn was bought by Viki, and Viki destroyed all that precious library.  :angry:. oh they have all excuses in the world, and different story. The fact is that  when Crunchyroll sold it to Kdrama, there was no issue in transferring all the drama with the subs, and same for Soompi TV.  Viki has one story that there was a bug they cannot fix, and another that they need people to manually put in the subs.  But the result is the same - What Kdrama and Soompi TV accomplished, Viki destroyed, and in over a year has not fixed it. Shame on them. That's why I was so upset when Viki went and bought Soompi TV. They destroyed another outlet we had for watching drama, and destroyed the precious old drama library. The interesting fact, is that Viki in purchasing Soompi TV, also brought aboard all of Soompi TV employees (10 in total). So the question remains, how could Soompi TV bring forth all the precious drama when they bought them from Kdrama, (with 10 employees), but Viki has failed to do so in over a year, despite having brought over those employees.

Anyway.... I also wanted to say that according to this article, Yeon Jung-Hoon is confirmed for the drama. (if I understand correctly)

23199_560.jpg

http://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/7730.html

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, irilight said:

so sad....:cold_sweat:

KBS strikes Yeon Jung-hoon sageuk from official schedule

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this sad news indeed. So sad that the drama has been halted until further notice. I hope this has not been finalized. Sigh............the epic drama was originally planning to premiere in January next year on KBS. I looked forward to seeing YJH's return to the drama scene. I was taken aback by this sudden cancellation. IDK why KBS decided on this.....cancellation. :phew:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

wow. I am so excited for this news!  @willenette, we may see him back in DramaLand after all.  :)

Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man

yeonjunghoon_41a.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

There is  a thread for the drama, Man to Man.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384874-upcoming-drama-2016-man-to-man-맨투맨│park-hae-jin-park-sung-woong-chae-jung-ahn/?page=3

10 hours ago, irilight said:

wow. I am so excited for this news!  @willenette, we may see him back in DramaLand after all.  :)

Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man

Read more on Dramabeans

There is  a thread for the drama, Man to Man.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384874-upcoming-drama-2016-man-to-man-맨투맨│park-hae-jin-park-sung-woong-chae-jung-ahn/?page=3

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news. I can't wait! He plays villain well. Yeon Jung Heon is deliciously evil in every villain roles. He was delightfully dark in MASK. Bring it on! JTBC is on a roll so, it's good that he's going to do this drama in that cable channel. Han Ji Min as the female lead, I like her. I was thinking this really needs a strong actress with a lot of presence & I believe she could carry this. Seriously. I hope this turns out good. I hope he'll take this role. :P

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news. I can't wait! He plays villain well. Yeon Jung Heon is deliciously evil in every villain roles. He was delightfully dark in MASK. Bring it on! JTBC is on a roll so, it's good that he's going to do this drama in that cable channel. Han Ji Min as the female lead, I like her. I was thinking this really needs a strong actress with a lot of presence & I believe she could carry this. Seriously. I hope this turns out good. I hope he'll take this role. :P

@willenette, I too adored him in "Mask."  To me it is an indication of what a great actor he is when he was able to receive love and sympathy from viewers despite his evil deeds. Not an easy thing to do. I hope his character here too, will be well layered.

And good news! We have confirmations nodding yes by a very happy emoticon

Yeon Jung-Hoon and Chae Jung-Ahn Join Park Hae-Jin in  JTBC Drama Man to Man

osl.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

• Like 1

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an to star in "Man To Man"

photo765824.jpg

Actors Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an are starring in the new JTBC drama "Man to Man".

Yeon Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Mo Seung-jae, a plutocrat who is way over his head. He lives the way his grandfather wants him to after his father died but he has a deeper passion inside of him.

He makes Song Mi-eun his wife but she is in love with Yeo Woon-gwang (Park Seong-woong) so he tries to bring him down and does everything in his power to do so.

Chae Jeong-an plays Song Mi-eun, a former Miss Korea who marries a plutocrat. Song Mi-yeon has a simple career but her natural taste in fashion makes her makes her a fashion icon. She becomes a role model for several celebrities but she also has a painful past with Hallyu star Yeo Woon-gwang.

Yeon Jeong-hoon is coming back with a whole new character unlike the two characters he played ahead.Chae Jeong-an is continuing her role as a sophisticated city girl.

Meanwhile, "Man to Man" is a drama about the many 'men' that surround ghost agnet Kim Seol-woo (Park Hae-jin). Anticipation for the drama is very high as the cast is made up of the greatest actors and actresses.

The drama is 100% pre-produced and will aim for released next year.

source: Hancinema

On 9/23/2016 at 2:54 PM, irilight said:

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an to star in "Man To Man"

Actors Yeon Jeong-hoon and Chae Jeong-an are starring in the new JTBC drama "Man to Man".

Yeon Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Mo Seung-jae, a plutocrat who is way over his head. He lives the way his grandfather wants him to after his father died but he has a deeper passion inside of him.

He makes Song Mi-eun his wife but she is in love with Yeo Woon-gwang (Park Seong-woong) so he tries to bring him down and does everything in his power to do so.

Chae Jeong-an plays Song Mi-eun, a former Miss Korea who marries a plutocrat. Song Mi-yeon has a simple career but her natural taste in fashion makes her makes her a fashion icon. She becomes a role model for several celebrities but she also has a painful past with Hallyu star Yeo Woon-gwang.

Yeon Jeong-hoon is coming back with a whole new character unlike the two characters he played ahead.Chae Jeong-an is continuing her role as a sophisticated city girl.

Meanwhile, "Man to Man" is a drama about the many 'men' that surround ghost agnet Kim Seol-woo (Park Hae-jin). Anticipation for the drama is very high as the cast is made up of the greatest actors and actresses.

The drama is 100% pre-produced and will aim for released next year.

source: Hancinema

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more about this upcoming drama. NICE to know that this drama is pre-produced. This kind of route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduledI’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea until now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. :P

• Like 1

"Man To Man" First script reading with Park Hae-jin, Park Seong-woong, Kim Min-jeong and Yeon Jeong-hoon

photo769326.jpg

The new JTBC drama "Man to Man" started its 4-month long journey with a script reading on the 3rd.

Producer Lee Chang-min-I, writer Kim Won-seok-II, Park Hae-jin (Kim Seol-woo), Park Seong-woong (Yeo Woon-gwang), Kim Min-jeong (Cha Do-ha), Yeon Jeong-hoon (Mo Seung-jae), Chae Jeong-ahn (Song Mi-eun), Cheon Ho-jin (Congressman Baek), Jang Hyeon-seong (Deputy Jang), Lee Si-eon (Chairman Ji), Oh Na-ra (Sharon Kim) and others were present on this day.

The script reading started with Lee Chang-min's speech and throughout the script reading, the cast were sincere and down-to-business.

Writer Kim Won-seok-II and producer Lee Chang-min-I expressed their gratitude and willpower for the upcoming months of drama making.

Meanwhile, "Man to Man" is about a ghost agent named Kim Seol-woo who is the bodyguard of Hallyu star Yeo Woon-gwang. The release date is next year and the first making will take place on October 17th.

Source : www.newspim.com/news/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** Can’t wait to check this out with cautious optimism. Can’t wait to see YJH in a drama again. Oh please be good. Trying to stay optimistic for the cast. The rest of the supporting cast is pretty solid. Now I only hope the script will deliver because I know the actors will. Most dramas for me nowadays have ‘nearly’ a good cast. :P

JTBC’s Man to Man holds first table read

manto1.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/jtbcs-man-to-man-holds-first-table-read/

Meet the cast of Man to Man + a surprise cameo by Song Joong Ki

079cfb85-5bbb-4e0b-b73d-3f6689fbfac8.jpg

There's a brand new drama starring Park Hae Jin of Cheese in the Trap fame, Kim Min Jung of Thorn Birds, and Chae Jung Ahn (Coffee Prince)coming soon and we have all the details!

While we are yet to get details about the plot line, we have details from the script reading session of JTBC's newest drama, Man to Man. 

16c46297-fc74-46a4-87b5-8e48781739be.jpg

While the lead actor will be Park Hae Jin,  the pretty Kim Min Jung has been chosen to play the female lead. Supporting the two are actors like Yeon Jung Hoon, Chae Jung Ahn, Park Sung Woong, Jang Hyun Sung, Lee Si Eun, and more.

Its also been revealed that Song Joong Ki will be making a cameo appearance in the drama. Isn't this exciting? We'll have to wait till November when the drama officially starts filming.

source : dramafever

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2016 at 0:15 AM, willenette said:

*** Can’t wait to check this out with cautious optimism. Can’t wait to see YJH in a drama again. Oh please be good. Trying to stay optimistic for the cast. The rest of the supporting cast is pretty solid. Now I only hope the script will deliver because I know the actors will. Most dramas for me nowadays have ‘nearly’ a good cast. :P

@willenette, yes.  Me as well.  And thank you for the articles updates.
I don't know if you saw my comment on the drama thread, but Man to Man now is the most expensive show sold to China.  Until now Moon Lovers: Scarlet heart Ryeo held that "title" with a price tag of $400,000 per episode. Now there are reports that "Man to Man" topped that.

Some photo updates

13165831_10153604596718543_3263036449547262893_n.jpg?oh=4b062e1fb613ceb4723d194bc8d4bb0a&oe=5896C25B
13164493_10153617113388543_2811495056003300361_n.jpg?oh=3a48c04d44cc586d89b52d8e04461f21&oe=585F126E

14713654_10154009122243543_7966290052941622604_n.jpg?oh=0698efcdd02c1cee9093c0df44c44b64&oe=58972414

17 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette, yes.  Me as well.  And thank you for the articles updates.
I don't know if you saw my comment on the drama thread, but Man to Man now is the most expensive show sold to China.  Until now Moon Lovers: Scarlet heart Ryeo held that "title" with a price tag of $400,000 per episode. Now there are reports that "Man to Man" topped that.

Some photo updates

Hi irilight, sorry, but I seldom visit the drama thread - hahaha. Thanks for sharing this info - Good luck to this drama, good luck to YJH. Although he's just a support here I simply need to be thankful to see him grace my screen once more. And the plot is so promising… Now I hope we could get to see some YJH stills soon! :P

• 1 month later...

*** I read that his drama, "Man to Man" has already started filming last November 28.  I read that it gained the interest of many people in China since news of their first shoot was all over main Chinese portal sites. I can't wait for this drama for YJH. This drama is expected to air at the beginning of next year, 2017. :P

• 2 months later...

*** Yes....finally an air date for this drama! Yeon Jung-hoon always makes a delicious villain. April please come too soon............ I totally forgot Yeon Jung-hoon’s gonna be in this drama until I saw his picture here. Can't wait! I’m excited for this! Man to Man, fighting!! :lol:

Man to Man confirms April premiere on JTBC

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/man-to-man-confirms-april-premiere-on-jtbc/

• 3 weeks later...

man x man holds wrap party

JTBC’s Man To Man is entirely pre-produced which is why the cast attended the wrap party earlier today. I wouldn’t say the drama was filmed in complete secrecy but so little of it has been known so far except mysterious stills of Park Hae Jin looking mysterious, and a rather flippant teaser. I don’t fancy any of the female leads but I believe the main narrative is more focused on the male characters so I guess I’ll live. Its predecessor is notching unexpectedly high ratings so hopefully the good fortune will continue with our spy-turned bodyguard caper.

mmw4.jpg

mmw8.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/man-x-man-holds-wrap-party/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The National Thief, Yeon Jeong-hoon

photo854166.jpg

South Korea tends to like giving nicknames to the popular celebrities starting with "National". Mostly it's a good image such as "National First Love" Suzy, "National Little Sister" IU, and etc. But there's a famous "National Thief"! It is the actor Yeon Jeong-hoon, who married a beautiful actress, Han Ga-in. In 2005, when they were married, he became all South Korean men's enemy. It is not just because of their age difference in 12 years but also because Han Ga-in was one of the hottest star at the time.

photo854167.jpg

Their love story is one of the sweetest though, they are actually childhood friends, and their long-run friendship ended up in a beautiful marriage.

photo854165.jpg

This picture became famous with caption, "I don't care if I'm surrounded by Lee Da-hae and Han Ji-hye. Why? Because I've got Han Ga-in at home".

photo854168.jpg

Spoiler

They've gone through a heartache in establishing a family with a loss of their baby in 2014 while she was pregnant, but thankfully, in 2014 April, they were blessed with a beautiful princess.

photo854169.jpg

This couple may have broken a lot of hearts, both men and women but really, they are one of the most beautiful, loving celebrity couple in South Korea.

By. Lily Lee

credit : Hancinema

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

11 K-Drama Couples That Met On Set And Married In Real Life

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, who met on the set of the 2016 drama “Descendants of the Sun,” just announced their upcoming nuptials, rocking the world with their happy news. Let’s take a look at other K-drama couples who made shippers’ dreams sail by tying the knot in real life.

Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In

han ga in yeon jung hoon

Han Ga In met Yeon Jung Hoon on the set of the 2003 drama “Yellow Handkerchief.” The couple got married in 2005.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1