Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

translation from chinese news, on time of love prescon

Linda Addresses Yeon Jung Hoon Intimately "Fun Fun" Linda and Korean actor Yeon Jung Hoon are in the Korea chapter. Linda disclosed on stage when she first arrived in Korea, she immediately went out to dinner with Yeon and crew to get to know them more. At the dinner, she found out their language barrier vanished because Yeon knew English. Linda even addressed Yeon as "Fun Fun" (part of his Chinese name), the MC teased and asked whether Yeon liked Hong Kong girls? Linda responded for him: "He already has a very beautiful wife." Linda expressed she learned the professional spirit from the Korean artists and praised their acting is very natural. There were many scenes they completed in one take. Asked if she learned Korean too? Linda laughed: "I learned a curse word, it is a vulgar way to describe a bad person. (Yeon taught you?) No, that scene was about me yelling to vent out my anger." When speaking of Linda addressing Yeon as "Fun Fun", does Yeon know what she said? Linda asked Yeon the same question in English, he expressed it felt very good and familiar because Koreans usually address one another by their full names. Asked whether his wife had any jealousy that Linda BB is addressing him so intimately? Yeon laughed: "No, my wife is open and not that sensitive. Koreans have a lot of respect for their seniors and strong views on social class, therefore they don't address one another too close, so this feels quite refreshing." Linda expressed the most intimate scene she had with Yeon was when she fed him fishballs and when they went ice skating romantically.

denzai said: translation from chinese news, on time of love prescon

Linda Addresses Yeon Jung Hoon Intimately "Fun Fun" Linda and Korean actor Yeon Jung Hoon are in the Korea chapter. Linda disclosed on stage when she first arrived in Korea, she immediately went out to dinner with Yeon and crew to get to know them more. At the dinner, she found out their language barrier vanished because Yeon knew English. Linda even addressed Yeon as "Fun Fun" (part of his Chinese name), the MC teased and asked whether Yeon liked Hong Kong girls? Linda responded for him: "He already has a very beautiful wife." Linda expressed she learned the professional spirit from the Korean artists and praised their acting is very natural. There were many scenes they completed in one take. Asked if she learned Korean too? Linda laughed: "I learned a curse word, it is a vulgar way to describe a bad person. (Yeon taught you?) No, that scene was about me yelling to vent out my anger." When speaking of Linda addressing Yeon as "Fun Fun", does Yeon know what she said? Linda asked Yeon the same question in English, he expressed it felt very good and familiar because Koreans usually address one another by their full names. Asked whether his wife had any jealousy that Linda BB is addressing him so intimately? Yeon laughed: "No, my wife is open and not that sensitive. Koreans have a lot of respect for their seniors and strong views on social class, therefore they don't address one another too close, so this feels quite refreshing." Linda expressed the most intimate scene she had with Yeon was when she fed him fishballs and when they went ice skating romantically.

@willenette, if i'm not mistaken linda chung is born in america so of course she can speak english beside english is second language in HK
class="story-title"Korean actor is Linda Chung's man
class="element-invisible"lindachung_tvbi.jpg lindachung_tvbi.jpg?itok=TFzZUvQkThe New PaperMonday, Jan 27, 2014

One of the questions on reporters' minds was why South Korean actor Yeon Jung Hoon was selected to co-headline the Korean telemovie of A Time Of Love.

Yeon, 35, is recognised primarily as a character actor, especially with his roles in TV dramas East Of Eden (2008) and Vampire Prosecutor (2011).

For TVB's first cross-cultural project, why didn't producers go with a more popular K-pop poster boy?

"Yeon Jung Hoon is actually quite famous outside of Korea and most importantly, he speaks fluent English. He lived in the US for six years," said Mr Kim Choon Kil, vice-president of Korean television station KBSN, TVB's partner in A Time Of Love. "For a crossover project, language is important."

While Yeon had no problems communicating with co-star Linda Chung in English on set, when the cameras rolled proper, Chung's lines were in Cantonese and his in Korean.

"Many times, it became a guessing game, we had to play it by feel," quipped Chung with a laugh.

Yeon said that even though they read each other's scripts beforehand, there was "still some difficulty" interpreting the other party's emotions. On the whole, however, TVB's filming style was "pretty similar" to South Korea's, he said.

A Time Of Love airs on TVBJ (StarHub TV Ch 838). Malaysia telemovie: Jan 26, 8pm Singapore telemovie: Feb 2, 8pm Korea telemovie: Feb 9, 8pm Japan telemovie: Feb 16, 8pm

denzai said: @willenette, if i'm not mistaken linda chung is born in america so of course she can speak english beside english is second language in HK
class="story-title"Korean actor is Linda Chung's man
class="element-invisible"lindachung_tvbi.jpg The New PaperMonday, Jan 27, 2014

One of the questions on reporters' minds was why South Korean actor Yeon Jung Hoon was selected to co-headline the Korean telemovie of A Time Of Love.

Yeon, 35, is recognised primarily as a character actor, especially with his roles in TV dramas East Of Eden (2008) and Vampire Prosecutor (2011).

For TVB's first cross-cultural project, why didn't producers go with a more popular K-pop poster boy?

"Yeon Jung Hoon is actually quite famous outside of Korea and most importantly, he speaks fluent English. He lived in the US for six years," said Mr Kim Choon Kil, vice-president of Korean television station KBSN, TVB's partner in A Time Of Love. "For a crossover project, language is important."

While Yeon had no problems communicating with co-star Linda Chung in English on set, when the cameras rolled proper, Chung's lines were in Cantonese and his in Korean.

"Many times, it became a guessing game, we had to play it by feel," quipped Chung with a laugh.

Yeon said that even though they read each other's scripts beforehand, there was "still some difficulty" interpreting the other party's emotions. On the whole, however, TVB's filming style was "pretty similar" to South Korea's, he said.

A Time Of Love airs on TVBJ (StarHub TV Ch 838). Malaysia telemovie: Jan 26, 8pm Singapore telemovie: Feb 2, 8pm Korea telemovie: Feb 9, 8pm Japan telemovie: Feb 16, 8pm

@denzai Wow, i was going to post this video too :))
Linda: Kim Dong Sung-ssi, i want to learn Korean. I want to learn how to write in 3 weeks.
YJH:   Know how to listen, not how to speak (?? not really undderstand what it means)
Caption: Hong Kong woman vs Korean man
Linda: I played a Hong Kong girl named Linda.
Cap: Linda Chung as Linda
Linda:  -Kim Dong Sung, you bastard!
          This cooperation with a korean broadcaster, especially working with YJH... 
Cap: YJH as King
YJH: King is a painter and also teach korean to foreigner as a part-time job.
        He teaches korean to Linda and helps her get used to life in Korea.
        Helping her like that, i feel like i'm more like her secretary than a teacher.
Linda: My hobby is shopping. Some people like ice cream, some like video games, make them feel comfortable. I'm just a normal person. I like rings, beauty and luxury items.
YJH: Of course i dislike her.
        Suddenly, a girl from HK comes to Korea and says want to live there, have to go shopping with her.
Linda: Very interesting,  i don't understand anything because he speaks Korean. He doesn't, too because i speaks cantonese.
Yjh:    I worked with foreign actresses before, the biggest problem is language barrier. Although we have no problems communicating on set, we have to speak our mother tongues when acting. So there's no way to understand (each other).
Linda: Ivan really loves me, he usually buys things for me, even gives me his credit card.
I like cars, no matter what brand it is, he will buy it for me.
YJH:  At first, this girl seems really money-hungry. She likes shopping, like luxury items. It was not until this scene that i realize she had no choice but to do so.
Linda: Actually when shooting yestersay, i didn't think it would be this good because acting like that was realistic already.
But there's an interesting thing that it's snow. When come to Korea, i expected to film under the snow because it seems so beautiful and romantic to me.
- Oh no, Ivan's about to be here. He hates seeing me drinking the most. It's all your fault, you made me drink. I'm going to leave first.
I paid him so he has to work for me, have to follow me. Besides, it's normal for men to carry bags for women.
YJH: The drinking scene is the first time she told King about her past so at that time, she seems very cute. She had no choice but to be who she is now. She has her reasones to go to korea causing troubles like that. It's a scene that raise suspision.
Life has up and down. Because Linda has to live in a strange place, she came to Korea not knowing anything so i show her around hope that it will cheer her up. Actually Kim Dong Sung doesn't know when he started having feeling for Linda. She looks very cute when trying to overcome her problems. It's not because of that moment that i like her. i have feeling for her because i have witnessed her changing.
Linda: I've decided to go back to HK.  Flight 10 o'clock tomorrow. Will you come to see me off?

_______________________________________________Hope you can understand. My english is limited so the translation might not be accurate or easy to understand.Here's the theme song- Piano cry- Linda Chung.

• 2 weeks later...