Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

***It's a girl so, I’m sure she’ll grow as beautiful as her Mom. She must be super pretty if she takes after her mother.... :P

Hang Ga In and Yoon Jung Hoon welcome their baby girl after 10 long years

20160413_1460476056_88089000_1_99_201604

LINK here : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/04/han-ga-in-and-yun-jung-hoon-welcome.html

April 13, 2016

Han Ga-in, Yeon Jung-hoon welcome baby girl

Actress Han Ga-in, who is married to actor Yeon Jung-hoon, gave birth to a baby girl on early morning Wednesday.

She is the celebrity couple’s first child, after being married for 11 years.

Yeon Jung-hoon, Han Ga-in (Yonhap)

“Han and the baby are both healthy and Yeon and the family are very happy. They are very thankful to welcome a new life (into their family),” Yeon’s agency 935 Entertainment released an official statement. “We would ask for your love and interest for the baby to grow in warmth and blessing. And please continue to cheer for the Yeon and Han couple who welcomed a new family member.”

Han, who debuted in 2002, met her husband Yeon when they both starred in the TV drama “Yellow Handkerchief” in 2004. They tied the knot in 2005.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Han Ga In gave birth to a healthy baby girl

image12.jpeg

Yeon Jung Hoon’s wife Han Ga In gives birth to their First Child!

On April 13, Actress Han Ga In delivers a healthy baby girl! She gave birth at a clinic located in Gangnam, Seoul. Yeon Jung Hoon was by her side during Ga In’s labor.

After 10 years of marriage the couple revealed last year that Han Ga In was pregnant. Han Ga limited her activities and avoided going outside during prenatal care. This baby girl will their first child after 10 years. His husband revealed to be very cautious to her wife and child’s health.

The actress chose to focus more on raising their first baby for the time, meanwhile Yeon Jung Hoon is currently busy in JTBC‘s “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi,”

Congratulations for the healthy baby and to the parents!

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/13/han-ga-in-gave-birth-to-a-healthy-baby-girl/

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon Share First Photo of Their Baby

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon Share First Photo of Their Baby

Longtime celebrity couple Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon welcomed a baby girl into their lives early morning on April 13, at a maternity clinic located in Gangnam, Seoul. She is their first child in 11  years of marriage.

Today, actor Yeon Jung Hoon revealed an image of his child for the first time to the public through his personal Instagram account. It is a picture of the actor laying down on with his daughter in his arms and lying on his chest. He captions the photo “daddy and daughter.” The message is as simple as the picture, but both seem to be filled with warmth and love for their new family member.

Meanwhile, Han Ga In plans to focus on raising their child for the time being while Yeon Jung Hoon appeared as a cameo in JTBC‘s “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi,” as the third husband of Ok Da Jung (played by Lee Yo Won).

Congratulations to the new parents once again!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Yeon Jeong-hoon with their one week old baby

photo716481.jpg

Yeon Jeong-hoon revealed a photo of his daughter for the first time.

On April 20th, Yeon Jeong-hoon posted the image on his personal Instagram with a short and lovely caption, "Dad and daughter".

In the revealed photo, Yeon Jeong-hoon lying down on a bed is holding his daughter on the stomach. Yeon Jeong-hoon is holding his daughter carefully and looking at her warmly. Yeon Jeong-hoon's daughter is one week old.

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Han Ga-in delivered a baby girl on April 13th. The couple got married in April, 2005 and this is their first baby in 11 years of their marriage.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

Translation : Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2016 at 5:07 AM, irilight said:

Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In Welcome Baby Girl After 11 Years of Marriage

Read and see more HERE

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more news about this. I’m happy that YJH has become a father finally. Can’t wait for other relevant details to be revealed soon about the family. :P

• 2 weeks later...

*** I don’t think there’s something wrong with her. Isn't it normal to see a woman at postnatal care after giving birth? I hope netizens leave them alone. :P

Pictures of Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon leaving care center uploaded online + agency responds

han-ga-in_1463507087_af_org.jpg

Various pictures of Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon leaving a postnatal care center were recently captured then shared online, making many people wonder just what is up with the couple. 

The pictures show Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon, along with their newborn daughter Tae Myung, leaving a postnatal care center in Gangnam and getting into a black vehicle. 

Han Ga In's agency BH Entertainment informed a media outlet on May 17, "We've already seen the photos which were believed to be uploaded by a fan. It's true that [Han Ga In] was leaving a postnatal care center. She's only been discharged and she still has to continue visiting the clinic and receive proper postnatal care."

The agency further added, "We're waiting for the actress to safely recuperate. We will carefully make comeback plans after [she recovers]." 

We hope that Han Ga In will be feeling better soon! 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

*** YJH being mentioned............... :P

May 19, 2016

Female stars’ drinking capacities

Don’t be fooled by their innocent appearance. Female Korean stars can hold their own when having drinks with friends.

Check out which female stars are some of the heaviest drinkers of the hard liquor soju, which is dubbed as the “national alcohol”:

(skipped unrelated.....)

Actress Han Ga-in revealed that she can drinks about two bottles of soju -- more than her actor husband Yeon Jung-hoon. She said drinking was the thing that connected her with Yeon when they were dating.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@herladcorp.com)

• 3 weeks later...

7 Gorgeous South Korean celebrity couples who set 2016 relationship goals

The bar for relationship goals is unbelievably high thanks to a number of beautiful celebrity couples that inspired us this year. Getting hitched, giving birth, donating to charities, or just keeping their relationship private in this social media-controlled world are all goals many of us hope to achieve. Whether you are in the public eye or not, you can't help but marvel at their impressive trendsetting ways!

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

After eleven years of marriage, the Architecture 101 actress and the East of Eden actor finally welcomed their first child into the world this past April.The heartbreaking miscarriage that happened a couple of years ago broke all of our hearts, but their strength to keep moving forward and trying again is awe-inspiring.

110713fb-6ea0-4c0d-8778-c652af724852.jpg

source : dramafever

• 1 month later...

***  Now, I know where he was heading to when I posted those photos above......... I heard that he went to China to promote his foreign film. It's an American-Chinese film “Skiptrace”.  It's an action comedy, which hit C-theaters Friday.  The movie revolves around a HK director tracking down a notorious villain with an American gambler. YJH plays a close aid of the villain. :P Can't wait for this.

22 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette thank you for all the updates and lovely photos.   I am excited for this possible upcoming drama. I hope they both confirm.

Yeon Jung-hoon and Ryu Jin consider KBS historical drama

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news here. Oh, time flies from his 1st historical drama..... that I lost track of the title. :P

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news here. Oh, time flies from his 1st historical drama..... that I lost track of the title. :P

@willenette, do you mean "Jejungwon?". I could not make myself go past the first few minutes with that killing of animals, but many of my friends told me to endure and go on. I am watching now one of his older drama "Sad Love Song" with Kwon Sang-Woo too.

8 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, do you mean "Jejungwon?". I could not make myself go past the first few minutes with that killing of animals, but many of my friends told me to endure and go on. I am watching now one of his older drama "Sad Love Song" with Kwon Sang-Woo too.

Hi irilight, ye, dear that's the one - I guess "Jejoongwon" is not popular enough & not many of them have watched it. As far as I remember "Jejoongwon" managed to have early 20% in average which is OK, not too bad for a historical drama. I always love medical dramas but medical saguek is another thing. IDK why many are allergic to medical themed drama. I guess because medical genre can not be separated with blood. At first, I thought of not watching this because I know YJH is also not the male lead here. And there was too much focus to political issue here. :P But, I've watched this, anyway mainly for him. :D

I've watched "Sad Love Song" both for KSW & him. Oh, the sweet bitterness of first love. The course of true love, or rather, in K-dramas, is never a smooth one. Regrettably, "Sad Love Song" pretty much follows the conventional tragedy storyline to resolve the love triangle theme. It was actually the most anticipated TV drama in SK for 2005.  The initial cast consisted of trio: Song Seung-hun, Kim Hee-sun and Kwon Sang-woo, which attracted numerous international investors to finance the drama production cost. When SSH's military draft dodging scandal surfaced in the midst of pre-production phase, it placed the success of this drama at stake, that's big time.  While the production team tried to find a replacement for SSH's character, the script was also completely rewritten to accommodate the switch of the main character, placing more emphasis on KSW's character in the story. SSH's absence is definitely missed in the drama. But, I didn't regret seeing YJH replacing him. KSW's performance touched my heart, hands down. Many heart-breaking scenes in this drama were carried out beautifully with his ability to act. The only little drawback to this role is his unnatural attempts of playing the guitar and the piano since his character is showcased in this drama as a genius composer. However, his inexperience in playing musical instruments was clearly exposed.  "Sad Love Song" is a visual masterpiece.  It is highly emotional and things can get tearful. Even the haunting instrumental music & theme songs compliment scenes of the drama beautifully.  I do recommend it for everyone and remember what it was like to fall in love for the first time & be prepared to feel sad. It's a good drama! :P

• Like 1

On 7/27/2016 at 8:31 PM, willenette said:

Hi irilight, ye, dear that's the one - I guess "Jejoongwon" is not popular enough & not many of them have watched it. As far as I remember "Jejoongwon" managed to have early 20% in average which is OK, not too bad for a historical drama. I always love medical dramas but medical saguek is another thing. IDK why many are allergic to medical themed drama. I guess because medical genre can not be separated with blood. At first, I thought of not watching this because I know YJH is also not the male lead here. And there was too much focus to political issue here. :P But, I've watched this, anyway mainly for him. :D

I've watched "Sad Love Song" both for KSW & him. Oh, the sweet bitterness of first love. The course of true love, or rather, in K-dramas, is never a smooth one. Regrettably, "Sad Love Song" pretty much follows the conventional tragedy storyline to resolve the love triangle theme. It was actually the most anticipated TV drama in SK for 2005.  The initial cast consisted of trio: Song Seung-hun, Kim Hee-sun and Kwon Sang-woo, which attracted numerous international investors to finance the drama production cost. When SSH's military draft dodging scandal surfaced in the midst of pre-production phase, it placed the success of this drama at stake, that's big time.  While the production team tried to find a replacement for SSH's character, the script was also completely rewritten to accommodate the switch of the main character, placing more emphasis on KSW's character in the story. SSH's absence is definitely missed in the drama. But, I didn't regret seeing YJH replacing him. KSW's performance touched my heart, hands down. Many heart-breaking scenes in this drama were carried out beautifully with his ability to act. The only little drawback to this role is his unnatural attempts of playing the guitar and the piano since his character is showcased in this drama as a genius composer. However, his inexperience in playing musical instruments was clearly exposed.  "Sad Love Song" is a visual masterpiece.  It is highly emotional and things can get tearful. Even the haunting instrumental music & theme songs compliment scenes of the drama beautifully.  I do recommend it for everyone and remember what it was like to fall in love for the first time & be prepared to feel sad. It's a good drama! :P

@willenette. I always benefit from your experience. Thank you.
I do love some medical sageuk drama. My favorites were Dae Jang-Geum and Gu Am Hao-Joon. I could watch them all over any day of the week.
I will give Jejongwon another try, when time permits.

Thank you for letting me know more of Sad Love Song. I actually watching it very slowly. Anything not licensed by Viki or DF (that I can watch with Roku) is a bit of a challenge for me. But I will stick with it, because - as you well know - I love the both of them very much

And below are photos of Yeon Jung Hoon in the VIP Premier of Soo Ae's new movie "Run Off."

14697_27571_1634.JPG

14697_27572_1649.JPG

source