Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

@willenette, thank you for bringing the latest information here.

I wonder whatever happened to that web-drama "Swan" that he is having a cameo appearance in it. I haven't heard anything of it airing. Have you?

YEON JUNG HOON’S OFFICIAL & B-CUT PHOTOS FROM HIS PICTORIAL WITH ‘BELSTAFF’

Hidden Content

Hi irilight, like you, I no longer heard about this. The last one I know he was filming his part last August of this year..... filming at a hospital in Gangnam. This is a Korea-China collaborative work, web drama, right? Although a cameo, but he played a big part in that work.  I heard that this web drama was supposed to be released last month, October in both Korea and China. I wonder what happened. Sigh.....I'm happy that his last drama, "Mask" was a massive success. In the meantime, waiting for the release of his Hollywood film ‘Skiptrace’ in December. But, I want to see him again in small screen. Thanks for sharing the photos from his Belstaff photoshoot. NICE. :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@willenette, thank you for the info. I sent a few sub requests - but does not look like anyone is subbing it - so far.

Good news!

Han Ga In reveals that she's 5 months pregnant!

han-ga-in_1448239796_af_org.jpg

Gorgeous actress Han Ga In is 5 months pregnant!

Her label BH Entertainment revealed, "We want to share happy news about a great gift actress Han Ga In has. As reported earlier in the morning, a new life has come to the Han Ga In-Yeon Jung Hoon couple. She is currently 19 weeks pregnant and is starting her 5th month. Her family is very happy and preparing to greet the new life. She'll be taking a break for her child and will be focusing on her pregnancy. We thank fans for the love and interest to the Han Ga In-Yeon Jung Hoon couple, and we ask for a lot of blessings so the child can be born healthily. Thank you."

Congratulations to the couple!

source

• Like 1

@willenette, thank you for the info. I sent a few sub requests - but does not look like anyone is subbing it - so far.

Good news!

Han Ga In reveals that she's 5 months pregnant!

Gorgeous actress Han Ga In is 5 months pregnant!

Her label BH Entertainment revealed, "We want to share happy news about a great gift actress Han Ga In has. As reported earlier in the morning, a new life has come to the Han Ga In-Yeon Jung Hoon couple. She is currently 19 weeks pregnant and is starting her 5th month. Her family is very happy and preparing to greet the new life. She'll be taking a break for her child and will be focusing on her pregnancy. We thank fans for the love and interest to the Han Ga In-Yeon Jung Hoon couple, and we ask for a lot of blessings so the child can be born healthily. Thank you."

Congratulations to the couple!

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this news again. Oh my.........I hope this is it now so, YJH could have a junior already. :P

• Like 1

*** I'm happy for YJH that finally they're expecting again a baby after that miscarriage of his wife. I hope they could have their 1st child already. :P

November 23, 2015

Actress Han Ga-in to be mother

K2015112300050_450.jpg

Actress Han Ga-in, 33, who is married to actor Yeon Jung-hoon, 37, is expecting their first child, reports said Monday.

After being married for 10 years, they are eager to become parents. Han's pregnancy will be extremely pleasing news, especially since she suffered a miscarriage last year.

Han has been staying at home and focusing on prenatal care, and is six months into her pregnancy, said her management company, BH Entertainment.

Han debuted in 2002 when she appeared in a popular TV drama, "Sunshine Hunting. She met her husband Yeon when they both starred in a TV drama "Yellow Handkerchief" in 2004. Han married the actor in 2005.

x
  • Like 1

I am thrilled for them.

Han Ga-in five months pregnant

Actress Han Ga-in, who is married to actor Yeon Jung-hoon, has been pregnant for nearly five months, according to an official press release from Han’s agency, BH Entertainment, Monday.

“Han and Yeon will become parents next year. Han has been very cautious about everything since her pregnancy. She even tries to abstain from going outside,” said a person familiar with the matter.

The couple tied the knot in 2005 but did not have their first child until recently. Last year, Han made headlines after getting pregnant, but had a natural miscarriage.

Their relationship turned romantic after they starred on KBS drama “Yellow Handkerchief” in 2003, and are well known as lovebirds in the entertainment industry.

Han is set to give birth early next year.

source

I am thrilled for them.

Han Ga-in five months pregnant

Actress Han Ga-in, who is married to actor Yeon Jung-hoon, has been pregnant for nearly five months, according to an official press release from Han’s agency, BH Entertainment, Monday.

“Han and Yeon will become parents next year. Han has been very cautious about everything since her pregnancy. She even tries to abstain from going outside,” said a person familiar with the matter.

The couple tied the knot in 2005 but did not have their first child until recently. Last year, Han made headlines after getting pregnant, but had a natural miscarriage.

Their relationship turned romantic after they starred on KBS drama “Yellow Handkerchief” in 2003, and are well known as lovebirds in the entertainment industry.

Han is set to give birth early next year.

source

irilight, thanks for sharing more of this news here. Ahhh.........expecting a baby after (10) years.....Still a blessing for them. I hope for a healthy baby this time for them. :P

• Like 1

@willenette    me too.. They have been waiting for a baby so long...

Han Ga-in, Yeon Jeong-hoon to become mom and dad, ten years since marriage

photo657153.jpg

Actor actress couple Yeon Jeong-hoon and Han Ga-in are becoming parents.

Han Ga-in's agency BH Entertainment said, " Han Ga-in is currently 19 weeks pregnant, which is the fifth week in the pregnancy. The whole family is delighted getting ready to welcome their new baby".

The agency added, "Han Ga-in is taking break to take care of herself and the baby for the time being. We appreciate the great support and love you've been showing towards Han Ga-in and Yeon Jeong-hooncouple. Please kindly send them and their baby many blessings".

Although there had been a news that Han Ga-in had been pregnant last April, another bad news followed about miscarriage, which saddened many people at the time.

Han Ga-in later became pregnant again however she has kept the news with her family and close friends only until the pregnancy comes into a stable stage.

Han Ga-in and Yeon Jeong-hoon met through drama, 'Yellow Handkerchief', 2003, and got married in 2005.

Source

they must mean the fifth month...

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work. I hope it can be fixed.

15 Photos of Korean celebrity couples wearing hanbok for their weddings

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving the Korean way with the DramaFever family and immediately thought of hanbok. Hanbok is a beautiful traditional Korean garment, often made with fine fabrics like silk and in subtle yet beautiful colors, as you can see in Suzy's new photos for 1st Look.

Koreans wear hanbok during holidays (Thanksgiving and New Years) and weddings. Many Korean couples hold Korean-style wedding ceremonies wearing hanbok in addition to the ubiquitous ceremony in white dresses and suits. If they don't have a Korean-style ceremony, they at least want to take wedding photos wearing hanbok.

Korean celebrity couples are no exceptions. Take a look at 15 Korean celebrity couples wearing hanbok in wedding photos below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

e79ec49a-12aa-4e84-a183-bccf40c167e7.jpg

The Moon that Embraces The Sun actress Han Ga In and the Vampire Prosecutor actor Yun Jung Hoon met on set of the 2003 drama Yellow Handkerchief and got married in 2004. Just a few days ago, the couple shared great news that Han Ga In is five months pregnant.

Would you have a Korean-style wedding wearing hanbok?

source : dramafever

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae to receive Excellence in Acting Awards at Grime Awards 2015

photo662624.jpg

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae received Best Actor and Best Actress awards at Grime Awards 2015, which took place in the afternoon on December 10th at KBS New Building in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on December 10th.

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae received Best Actor and Best Actress awards for their roles in SBS "Mask". Drama "Mask" was crowned three awards in total by winning Top Excellence in Drama Award as well.

Grime Awards has been established by Korean Directors of Photography Society in 1993.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

Translation : Hancinema

On 12/11/2015 at 4:17 AM, irilight said:

more...

Reveal hidden contents

Photo published for 연정훈 `최우수 남자연기자상 받았어요` [MBN포토]

Photo published for [포토] 연정훈-한가인 부부, 아기 태명은 `볼트`

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more photos. I'm delighted to see him together with Soo Ae again. I missed their drama, "Mask". He has been the weight of the drama because of his character there. And YJH still looks charming. He looks good as usual. His smile is so bright in the photos. He looks so happy I guess because he's expecting his 1st baby soon. And we're waiting, too. :P

• 2 months later...

Top 14 Korean Celebrity Couples That Inspire Relationship Goals

Love is truly in the air — and what better way to celebrate the month of love than to get inspiration from our K-pop couples! Their sweet stories of support and love are definitely relationship goals.

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon

Photo 12-02-2016, 7 23 27 PM

Married for 10 years, Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon prove that having a strong, long-lasting relationship is possible in the entertainment industry. The way Yeon Jung Hoon talks about his wife is just too heartfelt and sweet. They both show support for each other’s acting projects, being each other’s number one fan.

credit : soompi news

• 4 weeks later...

"Vampire Detective" VS "Vampire Prosecutor", the differences

photo699453.jpg

Some new vampire stories are headed for OCN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

"Vampire Detective" is another one of the vampire series like "Vampire Prosecutor" which started in 2011 and rated as high as 4%. However, there are differences and similarities between the two.

photo699452.jpg

First, we take a look at their similarities. "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Vampire Detective" are fantasy action investigation stories in which the main characters unexpectedly become vampires and use their powers to solve crime. "Vampire Detective" is presented by CJ E&M's director Lee Seung-hoon-IV who also helped direct "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Vampire Prosecutor 2".

The biggest difference between the two is that the main characters of the story have different jobs: one is a detective and the other is a prosecutor. In "Vampire Prosecutor", Yeon Jeong-hoon uses cases given to him by the superior office to investigate, while in "Vampire Detective", Lee Joon is a private detective who uses his various networks and personal abilities to solve various cases for clients. Also, in "Vampire Detective", Lee Joon is younger blood so there are going to be more stimulating actions scenes. The comparison between "Vampire Detective" and "Vampire Prosecutor" on the OCN official blog also stands out; age, job, the usage of blood, fashion and their helpers.

CJ E&M Lee Seung-hoon said, ""Vampire Prosecutor" brought on a craze as the first vampire investigative drama in Korea. "Vampire Detective" is the pride of OCN and uses only the benefits of a detective drama to present entertainment".

Meanwhile, "Vampire Detective" can be seen on the 27th at 11PM.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n...

Translation : Hancinema

13 pairs of actors who became real-life couples after starring together

Nothing is better than the perfect romance that can be found through the magic of Korean dramas. While we enjoyed seeing two couples on screen indulging in their butterfly feelings, we never want it to end!

Fortunately for some, these couples took their relationships off screen and became real life couples. Check out these 13 couples that went beyond your TV and made love a reality - whether it lasted or not.

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. Han Ga In & Yun Jung Hoon 

The fresh-faced actors of 'Yellow Handkerchief' proved that love comes unexpectedly in life! While dating for some time, the two were madly in love and quick to be married in 2005 and are now considered one of Korea's celebrity power couples.

source : allkpop

• 5 weeks later...

*** Awww....this is literally the best news! I'm so happy for them, The couple has finally become parents, after many years of marriage! Bolt – hahaha - how cute nickname is that! Hope this family can be healthy and happy! I love this couple. Congratulations to the new parents, Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon! :P

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon Welcome Their First Child

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon Welcome Their First Child

Longtime married couple Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon have a new addition to their family!

The actress gave birth to a baby girl early morning on April 13, at a maternity clinic located in Gangnam, Seoul. Her husband was, of course, by her side the entire time.

After learning she was pregnant last year, Han Ga In took extra precautions and avoided going outside while focusing on prenatal care. As this is their first child in 10 years of marriage, Yeon Jung Hoon reportedly was also extremely attentive to both the mother and child’s health.

The couple’s nickname for their, at the time, unborn child is revealed to have been Bolt, which was given by Yeon Jung Hoon, in hopes that the child would grow healthy like the animated movie character. They have yet to decide on their daughter’s actual name.

Meanwhile, Han Ga In plans to focus on raising their child for the time being while Yeon Jung Hoon appeared as a cameo in JTBC‘s “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi,” as the third husband of Ok Da Jung (played by Lee Yo Won).

Congratulations to the new parents!

Source (1) / soompi news