Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

sayroo.. welcome back.. and thanx for the picture...

sophia..

thanx for the info,dear..

hearing database ao enthusiaz talking bout BSGS has made you curious huh..?? haha

btw how do i know there is email for me at with TG..??

i checked just now..and there is nothing..thanx.. hehe

hi database..

aaaa... waw..!!!

my mouth is opened ..i`m drooling now..!! hahaha..

jinkzz.. go go go..!!! You will be ahead of database.. hahahaha...

husky.. you rewatched BSGS 3 times..??

i will follow your step.. haha...

hi susymoon..

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jinkzz.. go go go..!!! You will be ahead of database.. hahahaha...

currently at 101st episode BSGS episode... enough fighting...i want to see GS and JH in their lovey-dovey scenes...I cant remember what rank i gave HHJ for Ji Hwan's leading lady...but she has moved up to number 2...lol...of course, Yuri still occupies the number 1 spot.

currently at 101st episode BSGS episode... enough fighting...i want to see GS and JH in their lovey-dovey scenes...I cant remember what rank i gave HHJ for Ji Hwan's leading lady...but she has moved up to number 2...lol...of course, Yuri still occupies the number 1 spot.

Yeah, I also want them too on their lovey-dovey scenes... jinkz please let me know the episode after 101 when they already stopped fighting... :) I still don't have those episodes...

Yeah, I also want them too on their lovey-dovey scenes... jinkz please let me know the episode after 101 when they already stopped fighting... :) I still don't have those episodes...

of course...will let you know

edit:

I think it is either 101 or 102... (before the transplant surgery) after they had the big fight under the bridge...then GS asked JH to buy her lunch...they stopped fighting after that but no lovey-dovey scenes yet

3-2.jpg

credit dc kjh

Guest sophia76

and there is a newest pic in withTG on his gallery (new), a pic from 7th grade where he is wearing an agents clothes with gun holder on his body!!!

Thanks!

I think I already saw them^^

I did not remeber you had a withTG account database.

in withTG There is a video filmed by a friend (I met her in Seoul last Summer) in a JiHwan cafe with many fans. I think it is a party organized for a 450 Japanese fans, do you know more about his video?

Jink, I don't know if it is the same calendar, I will try to check more informations^^

Haha, I know you and I are both KJH droolers haha... he's so sexy in that pic wearing that dirty white tank top...

yeah..database

but i`m still waiting his topless picture.. hahahhaha...

jinkz.. you are so fast..!!!

in what voume are you in BSGS..??

may i know the the deatails how many episodes of BSGS in each volume..??

thanx...

sophia.. cdo we know that we have received an email from with TG..??

Ji Hwan does not want noisy people... the latest edition of:

Ji Hwan, The Librarian

e391933e.jpg

Final Poll Results:

Favorite Ji Hwan Character

1. Hong Gil Dong

2. Sun Woo Wan

3. Goo Jae Hee

4. Hyun Ji Seok

5. Na In Jae

Favorite Ji Hwan Co-star

1. Sung Yu Ri

2. Kim Ha Neul

3. Han Hye Jin

4. Han Ji min

5. Han Chae Young

Favorite Ji Hwan Drama

1. Hong Gil Dong

2. Capital Scandal

3. Be Strong Geum Soon

4. 90 Days, Time For Love

5. Fireworks

JH in action: (from dc)

oh my god! he's sooo... dashing (handsome). thanks for the pics Database.

can't wait to see the movie. any clue what's the movie all about? is it something like Mr. and Mrs. Smith, James Bond, or...???

Not yet, just ep. 94 because I am still waiting for the copy of the rest of the episodes from my friend...

btw Database, have you read my PM? :)

Guest huskydawg

hi databae, zetta, rela, valley girl...jinkzz must be still watching BSGG or catching up on her sleep...

thanks for the pics...he looks cool...must have been the day the Japanese fans went to visit the filming site

kjh3.jpg

kjh4.jpg

kjh5.jpg

credit pupumi

Archived