Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

yeah, I am curious especially on the episode when GS will not be angry to JH anymore... It is so torturing for me to see that JH is suffering because GS is ignoring him and does not want to accept his sorry... I want them to be together despite of problems...

hehehe.. it happened just awhile database.. JH will show his cute smile again hehehe...

but you will desperate again when another problems came to GS and JH .. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they will not fight again right? and this time, they really love each other despite of problems...

unfortunatelly they will fight again database.. and once more GS will ignore JH.. but after GS realized she cant live without JH the situation was reverse..JH will ignore GS.. hehe

both will cry a lot hiks...

GS will ignore JH? Is that because of JH insulting GS? But after knowing that she'll have transplant... he started talking to her again but she's ignoring him already? OR is it another issue? what is it of there is?

database..it happened after GS have transplanted already..

JH mom know they were in love each other.. he pushed and threaten GS to left JH or she will lose her job..furthermore GS was affraid her parents in law will know about them too.. she lose confidence and felt she`s not deseve to get JH..

so she started making distrance from JH..

aahh.. really jinkzz..?? can you give some example, dear..??

- the fluid restriction was too low...1 glass a day??? nobody can survive on that little water .... the standard is anywhere from 1Liter to 1.2Liters

- then GS' mom collapsed after she drank a glass of water... granted that she has fluid overload, i seriously doubt that 1 glass of water would have that much impact on her health

Not yet, just ep. 94 because I am still waiting for the copy of the rest of the episodes from my friend...

I am just starting on volume 3 ( episode 83) and i can't seem to stop watching...hehehe

hi Susy...wave at you...i see you dear...hehehe

HELLO TO EVERYONE! whoa! i miss the THREAD! :wub:

okay, i'm such a BABO, i didn't know that ROUGH CUT movie was already RELEASED! whoa! BABO! :D

haha! i'm going to download it immediately! haha! :D

some pic at DCGALL:

334kn84.jpg----whoa! GILDONG! haha!

Guest sophia76

Hello to everyone!

btw, have you made vote for his drama?

Thanks for this new poll^^

My list is

1. Hong Gil Dong

2. Capital Scandal

3. Fireworks

4. 90Days Time for Love (I only watch some episodes)

5. BSGS (I don't watch any episodes)

from 29th Blue Dragon Awards thread:

According to KBS World Asia's programme schedule for 20 November 2008, the following are the broadcast times

Part 1 : 7:25pm (KST) Blue Dragon Film Awards

Part 2 : 8:35pm (KST) Blue Dragon Film Awards

Thanks dear!

Unfortunatly I will work and I could not watch it in streaming.

I will check this thread form the office to read the news :P

OK let us think of other roles that may be more wholesome...

1. JH as a soldier in the Korean war? Isn't that great if the plot is like "Atonement" where he is missing so much his family or his girlfriend or child/unborn child while being on the war? :) Of course we want to have a happy ending for a plot like this one... He'll be so hot in the army suit...

2. JH as a Chosun king? I wonder how he will play a king of Korea in the ancient times like "Jumong"...

3. JH as a mentally ill person and she likes this normal girl but it just no way for her to accept him of course because of his mental state? Do you think he can pull that off?

4. JH as a struggling young father who makes a decent living for his child or baby... for example his wife died of giving birth and he was left on poverty alone. Isn't that cute if he is a young father and he carries a baby while it is crying and he still need to work part time and physically demanding jobs aside from taking care of the baby? He has a rich family but they already denounced him as a son since they do not want the girl she married and he did not follow the kind of life they want for him (did not finish school because of the girl) so he has to face life alone now... Very sad plot but how cute if he is alone with a baby!!! :) Something like that hehe.... (I am always feeling kinda happy when I see a young father with a baby, I don't know why...)

Which of these roles do you like for JH??? Oh I must pursue my dream as a writer, I describe the roles that I want for him so detailed haha, just like a real writer!!! I am always like that, thinking of roles for my favorite actor....

I would like to see him as a soldier, but JH already played various action productions.

Therefore I would want he plays other genre as a father (5), a mentally ill person (4).

He is so sexy in this photo!

Jihwan a perfect detective ^^

I finally got to watch Rough Cut with Chi Subs. ^_^

I thought it was a pretty entertaining movie. I did find some of the parts disjointed and somehow disconnected from the whole storyline, but overall, it was a solid production, with great performances from both KJH and SJS. There were bits and pieces of humor, in and out of the storyline, but seriously, they made me laugh so much. Both SJS and KJH nailed those scenes with perfection, I just laughed out loud. :lol:

And I must really rave about this.. KJH looked really really really handsome as Soo Ta. I just could not stop staring at him~ he was just :wub: thru out. Not to mention, So Ji Sub also had his charm, and I was already trying to keep myself calm. But as soon as KJH appeared on screen, I nearly died man I nearly died. Apart from his oh soooo handsome image in the drama, he delivered his character Soo Ta with so much heart, that I felt so much for him. I don't think it was a difficult role for him tho, because he's kinda tackled roles with a similar character before. It's just that this time it required him to fight. The fighting scenes did seem real to me, and I was totally in awe looking at KJH doing his stunts with SJS. That training he took must have did him really good, cos he looked more muscular, and of course, his fighting gestures just made him look soooo freaking macho and suave.

I also loved loved KJH's chemistry with SJS. I think they really brought out the best in each other. Kang Pae had this mysterious thing going on, and it somehow clicked well with Soo Ta's brash arrogance. They're not exactly the type of guys that a girl would want to be with, but there goes a saying, girls always always fall for the bad guys. And this I agree! HAHHAA.. I would totally fall for either Soo Ta or Kang Pae. Darn, I won't even know how to choose!!! :crazy:

I didn't quite grasp the ending tho. I knew Kang Pae was up to something. But I didn't get why he wanted to kill the guy in front of Soo Ta, and get himself caught by the police. I thought it was pretty sad tho, and I teared up for both of them. :tears: I am pretty sure if Kang Pae did not end up killing the guy, Soo Ta might have made a good friend out of Kang Pae. :(

Anyway, if I were to rate this movie, I'd give in a 7/10. :D

I agree with your review dear hye

I think Ji Hwan did not have particular difficult to play the Su Ta role. He is not arrogant but he is a star and probably he has the similar Su Ta problems/situations.

AhAhAh! You are right, women fall in love with bad guy, because the bad guys are more attractive. Both of Su Ta and Gang Pe are difficult men, arrogant, mysterious, silent, violent, but they are so sexy and charming...

I'm sure I would fall in love with Su Ta (anf Gang Pe) eh eh eh!

Hihi, I am living here in the Philippines and there are so many options to buy DVD in different stores, you just need to be so generous in searching good copies and eventually, there are... So far, my copies of all KJH dramas have very good english subs...

I would like to get BSGS soon ;__;

As I wrote I like very much this magazine.

Thanks zetta for the scans.

I can't wait some fans will scan other pages :P

I love the cover!

Hello sayroo & susymoon and to everyone!

PS Jink & zetta: have you received the mail about JH calendar 2008 from withTG?

PS Jink & zetta: have you received the mail about JH calendar 2008 from withTG?

got it today Sophia...im not sure if this is the same calendar that is included in the photo dvd

there was a Rough Cut photo exhibit last Nov 15-16...hope we will see the pictures from the exhibit soon.

sayroo...welcome back

hello database...i'm currently in episode 90... can't wait to see the ending but at the same time I really dont want it to end....I am not sure which rank i placed HHJ but she has just gone up to second spot...man, i really like her in this drama ... BTW, i now know how you felt when Dr. Jang slapped JH...i wanted to beat the living daylights out of him ...grrrrr

I have a question: Did GS' mom die? I was looking at the wedding pictures and didnt see her in the family photo :

photo_100_1_1_no_989_7.jpg

Guest huskydawg

got it today Sophia...im not sure if this is the same calendar that is included in the photo dvd

there was a Rough Cut photo exhibit last Nov 15-16...hope we will see the pictures from the exhibit soon.

sayroo...welcome back

hello database...i'm currently in episode 90... can't wait to see the ending but at the same time I really dont want it to end....I am not sure which rank i placed HHJ but she has just gone up to second spot...man, i really like her in this drama ... BTW, i now know how you felt when Dr. Jang slapped JH...i wanted to beat the living daylights out of him ...grrrrr

I have a question: Did GS' mom die? I was looking at the wedding pictures and didnt see her in the family photo :

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/jin..._1_no_989_7.jpg

No, she didn't die, jinkzz...she was at the wedding so I don't know why she's not in the picture...the story's going to get better...I don't normally cry when I watch dramas, but I did in this one...I must've re-watched BSGS at least 3 times.

huskydawg is correct, she was there and everyone was ok in the ending... BSGS has the best and most satifying ending I've seen (based on youtube spoiler hihi)

yes jinkz, now you know how I felt when he slapped our JH... he's not even his father to do that! He's always been inconsiderate to JH, he should feel sorry for JH since he grew up without a father. He's so selfish!

I hope he is the gasoline boy near us... susymoon, zetta, hot alert! (guys, search too! there could be more like this)

from dc: Nosebleed again? haha

080815-7.jpg

2-1.jpg

and there is a newest pic in withTG on his gallery (new), a pic from 7th grade where he is wearing an agents clothes with gun holder on his body!!!

No, she didn't die, jinkzz...she was at the wedding so I don't know why she's not in the picture...the story's going to get better...I don't normally cry when I watch dramas, but I did in this one...I must've re-watched BSGS at least 3 times.

thanks huskydawg...i was just wondering since she wasnt in the picture...i cant tell you how many times ive cried and laughed while wathing BSGS...hehehe

yes jinkz, now you know how I felt when he slapped our JH... he's not even his father to do that! He's always been inconsiderate to JH, he should feel sorry for JH since he grew up without a father. He's so selfish!

he sure is...as long as he gets what he wants, he was willing to do anything... very selfish

Holy $#iT...ji hwan looks hawt in that picture...thanks database

*** i have been up for almost 20 hours watching BSGS...lol***

Holy $#iT...ji hwan looks hawt in that picture...thanks database

*** i have been up for almost 20 hours watching BSGS...lol***

hihi he is (he is so dirty that makes him so hot hehe), I'll make you all go into nosebleeding!!! I am watching BSGS so slowly because I am afraid that I will be ending watching all the episodes so soon and I will miss the experience of watching it for the first time... but sometimes like you I wanna know what will happen next!!! that's why now I am in episode 90 hehe...

Archived