Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for link , i never seen first page actually always the last haha

youre welcome dear...have fun watching and hope we get subs soon

I read in withTG, JH will attend the Blue Dragon ceremony.

I can't wait to see him in tuxedo :P and I pray he received an award.

thanks for the good news dear...ahhhh...can't wait for the picture spam and to see Ji Hwan again.

Guest susymoon

thx for all the pics

lol database i love that scene of him seeing the dancing girls too,i really like the begenning of HGD

i have to say this I LOVE the way he greets people when he puts one arm on his waist and salut´s with the other hand is just so charming,jod i wanna merry him i swear i do

OMG OMG zetta i´m speachless excuse me cuz someone is gonna call the 911 cuz i flooded my building with blood and drool thx soo much for them ureshi desu i would be even more happy if you dedicated them to me cuz i love the towel man

hi jink glad your ok,hi tangtang,hi everyone

hi susy...thanks dear.

these infos are from 29th Blue Dragon FIlm Awards:

For members who consider watching this event live, you can check your time zones here.

The award ceremony will be held on Thursday November 20th, it will start at 7:25pm (Korea Time).

Watch Blue Dragon Film Awards live?

The ceremony will start on Thursday November 20th at 7:25pm (Korea Time); red carpet will start at 6:30pm.

The event will be broadcasted live on KBS2TV, it's available here.

Check your time zone here.

KBS America (DISH NETWORK | TIME WARNER (Southern California) | KXLA Ch44)

For fans living in the US, it'll start at 2:15am (LA) / 5:15am (NY).

http://www.kbs-america.com/bbs/board.php?i...&category=1

^ KBS America's Weekly Schedule shows WED(11/19), it should be THU(11/20).

OMG!!!! the silly old me didnt even realize that KBS America was available in my area...I was so happy to learn of this info ....just finished adding this channel to my service... KBS America is channel 159 in Hollywood Area while KXLA is channel 14 ( though i dont see Blue dragon on KXLA's show line up)...now, I really can't wait for the awards ceremony since I dont have to deal with buffering...whaaaa!!!! Sorry, I am just too happy :) Dang! this would mean I would probably be staying up til wee hours of the morning watching the shows on this channel...hehehehe

this is for you susy :

DSC03717.jpg

credit dc kjh

updated schedule list for 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards:

Hi jinkzzmec, I just realized that there are different schedules for each of them. Always something new to pick up. :)

KXLA Ch44 shows "29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Highlight" on FRI(11/21) at 8:25pm.

http://www.kbs-america.com/bbs/board.php?i...amp;category=10

TIME WARNER (Southern California)

http://www.kbs-america.com/bbs/board.php?i...&category=3

19th Blue Dragon Film Awards Part.1 (Live) - 2:15am on WED(11/19) [should be THUR?]

19th Blue Dragon Film Awards Part.2 (Live) - 3:15am on ...

Rerun on SUN(11/23): Part 1 starting at 7:50pm, Part 2 starting at 10:40pm

DISH NETWORK

http://www.kbs-america.com/bbs/board.php?i...&category=1

19th Blue Dragon Film Awards Part.1-2 (Live) - 2:15am(LA)/5:15am(NY) on WED(11/19) [should be THUR?]

* Rerun on SUN(11/23): Part 1-2 starting at 7:40pm(LA)/10:40pm(NY)

Fans with Cox, do you know the schedule?

from SJS thread:

'Rough Cut' is widely open in Japan in 2009 spring.

I am assuming it will be in Japanese theaters.

hehe.. jinkzz..your hubby is so funny.. so he become addicted to BSGS too..?? hihihi..

susymoon.. be careful dear...if you lost many blood..i really dont know you couls still alive or not..

i hope you`ll be okay.. hehe

so jihwan will attend blue dragon award..Yes..!!!

i cant wait that day..!! i wanna see him receive award...!!! hehe

hello database..valley..sophia..thowysq..tangtang..husky..lidge_fan and all jihwansarangers..!!

more rough cut screencaps

1-8.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-6.jpg

8-5.jpg

9-4.jpg

10-4.jpg

11-3.jpg

12-2.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-3.jpg

27-2.jpg

19-1.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22-1.jpg

hehe.. jinkzz..your hubby is so funny.. so he become addicted to BSGS too..?? hihihi..

yup, he is... were taking a break today... no BSGS today...hehehe

1 day to go for Blue Dragon Awards...I wonder what Ji Hwan will be wearing....

thanks for the screencaps zetta

Guest thowysg

hi all! KBS in singapore will broadcast the blue dragon festival on friday between 6.25 pm to 9:00 pm... it'll be a feast for the eyes!...hmm..since it's "live"...no subs then...nonetheless, will let you guys know if there's any interesting regarding jihwan to report.. :) hope he wins! ....jisub was also good in MIM...

hi jinkz..zetta..sophia...tangtang..valleygirl...susymoon & all jihwan fans!

Guest sophia76

ohh! I would like to watch the Blue Dragon in streaming tomorrow, but I can't ;____;

I will be at work.

I hope you could post soon captures and info here, so I can read them^^

Jink, I'm happy for you

About the suit I think he will wear a elengat suit (I hope black :P)

I like him here! He so so natural :)

hi all! KBS in singapore will broadcast the blue dragon festival on friday between 6.25 pm to 9:00 pm... it'll be a feast for the eyes!...hmm..since it's "live"...no subs then...nonetheless, will let you guys know if there's any interesting regarding jihwan to report.. :) hope he wins! ....jisub was also good in MIM...

hi thowysg ... that's good...so excited to watch the awards ceremony tomorrow

ohh! I would like to watch the Blue Dragon in streaming tomorrow, but I can't ;____;

I will be at work.

I hope you could post soon captures and info here, so I can read them^^

Jink, I'm happy for you

About the suit I think he will wear a elengat suit (I hope black :P)

Hi Sophia...dont worry...we'll keep you posted with everything that is going on...yes, a black suit ( or white) will be nice

Archived