Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KBS World will be broadcasting this Awards live right? YAY~

I checked my TV Listing guide and there's a Special Program slotted at 6.2pm tomorrow.. should be the Awards show! :w00t:

Rooting for both KJH/SJS to win! (If there could be 2 winners.. )

:P

hi all Ji Hwan lovers! :)

thanks for all the pictures Database, Zetta, and others.

really hope Rough Cut will win all nominations, at least our KJH wins... :D

btw, is he the lead actor in Triple? I read some news regarding Triple, but they only mention KJH a little.

Guest tangtang

Hello!! Hello!

Zetta, hahaha.. yeah, jinkzz and database's discussion made me want to finish BSGS ASAP. ^_^

Are you finishing it too?

Thanks for the RC caps. Weet. Want to see the action star. :)

Hi lidge_fan!! Everyone is excited with Triple too.. ^^

3 hot guys in a drama.. Wow!

still no rest for Jihwan... but he will be going to be uber rich. :lol:

Hi hi Jinkzz!! Hahaha.. your hubby is the coolest! ^_^ I remember you mentioned that he watched HGD too? Aigoo.. you have a potential Jihwan competitor at your side! Hehehe. Your hubby is faster than me lah... i fast forward some scenes too, found GS's older bro in law's story boring. ^^ But happy with those ajummas, i bet they are one of the sweetest age group.. Jihwan is lucky to have those, and they keep on growing! Go go go! ^^

But aren't you woried? I think he will be with SJS at the Awards night, costume alert.. costume alert! Kekeke!

Btw, what is the diff with the raw file of Rough Cut? Hehehe.. still a dummy with those.

Thanks for the goodies, as usual.

Wee.. Congrats on having KBS! KBS America=KBS World?

Hi valley, database, rela and susymoon. :)

Sophia, thanks for the info re Jihwan's attendance at the Blue Dragon ceremony. ^^

thowysg, thanks thanks for the info re Friday's airing of the ceremony at KBS.. Hope our KBS will air it too. Weet, it will be before 2days and 1 night.. so i must go home early. ^^ Thats 6-9 SPore time, right?

Hi riehae. ^^

Hi ripgal.. like your new Jihwan siggy. ^_^

tangtang..

i have finished BSGS a few months ago..

so i would see the competetion between you,jinkzz.. and database here.. hahaha

well.. i hope ji hwan and ji sub attend the award event with a lady each..!!

so they wont wrong wear the costume hihi

Guest tangtang

rela.. still no news yet whos the lead in triple..

Zetta, i thought triple main cast will be Kse Sang, LGS and Jihwan?

So there are changes?

Thanks for the pics, thowysg. I imagine Brad Pitt in Mr. & Mrs Smith and Ocean series.

tie, vest and gun at the side. Hotness. ^^

yes..thowysq..

i can see wrinkles from his picture there.. but still cool.. hehe

Hahaha... he must have no time appyling his 7 cosmetics regimens. :lol: He is uber busy! ^^

tangtang..

i have finished BSGS a few months ago..

so i would see the competetion between you,jinkzz.. and database here.. hahaha

well.. i hope ji hwan and ji sub attend the award event with a lady each..!!

so they wont wrong wear the costume hihi

zetta, Aigoo.. cant catch up with them! :lol:

They are already i think at 100+ ep, im still at ep 24. ^^

Weee.. Congrats to you. Is it a happy ending? *cross finger*

No lady in RC, so they will be with each other at the awards night.. i guess! ^^

Im off. Time for some BSGS.

Night. ^^

Guest thowysg

Hello!! Hello!

still no rest for Jihwan... but he will be going to be uber rich. :lol:

thowysg, thanks thanks for the info re Friday's airing of the ceremony at KBS.. Hope our KBS will air it too. Weet, it will be before 2days and 1 night.. so i must go home early. ^^ Thats 6-9 SPore time, right?

hi tangtang..heheh..i'm sure he's already uber rich now... i'm slightly confused on the day of broadcast on the blue dragon on KBS..i think it's tomorrow night, thursday...not friday night....the timing is correct...6.25 pm to 9.00 pm...2 days & 1 night is still on friday....hahah..yes..i agree with your comment on Mr & Mrs Smith..spy & all.. :)

yes they are the main in triple tangtang..

but no news whos going to the main lead besides in dramawiki mentioned LSG is the lead.. hehe

i think ji hwan will attend the ceremony with KHN coz she also will attend that event..

maybe they will take this chance to promote 7 grade.. hehe

haha.. yes database and jinkzz has far ahead you watching BSGS..

Guest susymoon

hi jink thx dear lol

hi zetta i´m fine don´t worry i´m like a fénix i always come back to see more sexy pics of him

hi thow,tangtang and everyone

Guest sophia76

thanks a lot for the fireworks kissing cap.

I like that scene :P

Waooo! He is terrific in the photo taken at last Paek-Sang ceremony!!!

KangJiHwan_20080424Paek-Sang34.jpg

credits DC

btw, is he the lead actor in Triple? I read some news regarding Triple, but they only mention KJH a little.

rela...we dont know yet... anything and everything about the drama could change until we actually see a episode air.

jinkzz.. i hope there will be a nice person that record the event and upload the video in internet..hehe

zetta...dont worry dear...we'll have videos.

i think these are from his new movie with KHN...looking cool.. :)

hi thowysg... that's from his mini-fanmeet with visiting japanese fans

i can see wrinkles from his picture there.. but still cool.. hehe

i think he's always have those... i like to see the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes when he smile or laughs :)

Hi hi Jinkzz!! Hahaha.. your hubby is the coolest! ^_^ I remember you mentioned that he watched HGD too? Aigoo.. you have a potential Jihwan competitor at your side! Hehehe. Your hubby is faster than me lah... i fast forward some scenes too, found GS's older bro in law's story boring. ^^ But happy with those ajummas, i bet they are one of the sweetest age group.. Jihwan is lucky to have those, and they keep on growing! Go go go! ^^

But aren't you woried? I think he will be with SJS at the Awards night, costume alert.. costume alert! Kekeke!

Btw, what is the diff with the raw file of Rough Cut? Hehehe.. still a dummy with those.

Thanks for the goodies, as usual.

Wee.. Congrats on having KBS! KBS America=KBS World?

Kai ... yes, my hubby watched HGD as well...hahaha...not with Ji Hwan but he likes Yuri and Hye Jin...yes, those are the same parts that my hubby fast forwards....GS' aunt and granny are a riot to watch...so funny...I am not worried that they will be wearing costumes...I am more worried with Ji Hwan's chances at bagging the award...hehehehe...I am so nervous that it is isnt even funny...i already cancelled my other MD appointment for this afternoon so i can take a nap this evening ...yes, KBS America is KBS World

hi tangtang..heheh..i'm sure he's already uber rich now... i'm slightly confused on the day of broadcast on the blue dragon on KBS..i think it's tomorrow night, thursday...not friday night....the timing is correct...6.25 pm to 9.00 pm...2 days & 1 night is still on friday....hahah..yes..i agree with your comment on Mr & Mrs Smith..spy & all.. :)

thowysg...Blue Dragon will air thursday night

hi jink thx dear lol

hi susy... youre welcome dear

hi Sophia

Archived