Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest huskydawg

oo..so thats japanesse fans meeting again husky..?? haha

i think jinkzz is busy watching BSGS now.. hahaha

yes, zetta, those pics were taken on Saturday when they visited the filming site...after that they went to watch Rough Cut and had a mini fanmeet that night...how sweet of JH to take time off his busy schedule to accommodate his fans...

article and photos (databse posted most of them already) in KEJ

http://www.kejnews.com/sections/photo/articles/192

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, zetta, those pics were taken on Saturday when they visited the filming site...after that they went to watch Rough Cut and had a mini fanmeet that night...how sweet of JH to take time off his busy schedule to accommodate his fans...

yes.. he`s not an arrogant actor who always pretending busy even he is busy at time hehe.. he`s nice..and humble..

his fans are so lucky..!!

^

I love how he is so humble even if he is already a top star, if not becoming. I don't want to bash other artist but there are still other artists who are quite arrogant and not find time to be with their fans. I hope for JH's more success and eventually a stronger Hallyu star, more projects.

^

I love how he is so humble even if he is already a top star, if not becoming. I don't want to bash other artist but there are still other artists who are quite arrogant and not find time to be with their fans. I hope for JH's more success and eventually a stronger Hallyu star, more projects.

lets keep support him riehae.. haha

hi susymoon...

Guest susymoon

hi jink,omg i really thought about you yesterday and today,are you ok?is your area safe?i hope soo

hi zetta you´re a good friend thx,uuhhh more more sexy pics

hi sophia

hi database,omg i just drool all over my keyboard i love that gas station pics i hope they have more,is that from 7 grade photoshoot?thx for the pics

hi everyone

did KJH take pics with the fans on 7 grade?like he did on HGD and Rough cut'cuz i didn´t see any i hope he did

Good afternoon from my side of the world to all Ji Hwan fans!!!

jinkz.. you are so fast..!!!

in what voume are you in BSGS..??

may i know the the deatails how many episodes of BSGS in each volume..??

thanx...

zetta...there are around 40 episodes in each volume, about 7 dvds each volume and i think 6 episodes per dvd...I am currently in the 3rd volume.

JH in action: (from dc)

Oh My G!!! that's the mini - japanese fanmeet that Ji Hwan held with the visiting Japanese fans...around 450 of them...thanks for the pictures database...love them

hi jink,omg i really thought about you yesterday and today,are you ok?is your area safe?i hope soo

thanks for the concern susy...there was a forest fire in the valley , i think...i wasnt even aware of it since i was so lost in my Ji Hwan and BSGS world in the past few days...hehehehe...i only learned about it when we went out to eat yesterday afternoon...no wonder it looked gloomy when i looked at the view from the window near our television...hehehe...we're okay though.

huskydawg...thanks for the pictures...as always, i am envious of the fans who was able to spend the day with Ji Hwan... you got that right...I was dead to the world for 12 hours to make up for the 27 - 28 hours that i stayed awake watching BSGS...hehehe

*** more pictures at withTG for those with access...just click on those last 3 areas with red N on them***

hi Sophia...saw you at TG just now

hi zetta you´re a good friend thx,uuhhh more more sexy pics

hi sophia

hi database,omg i just drool all over my keyboard i love that gas station pics i hope they have more,is that from 7 grade photoshoot?thx for the pics

hi everyone

did KJH take pics with the fans on 7 grade?like he did on HGD and Rough cut'cuz i didn´t see any i hope he did

No, I think it's from the past Japanese promo pictures.... I guess there are more of that hot JH pics in the Japanese official site of JH but we don't have access... Yeah, his pic is very "droolable" haha... KJH is so sexy as our favorite gasoline boy. I hope he would wear tank tops on his future photoshoots, he's so hot in that outfit :)

Guest huskydawg

Glad to see you back, jinkzz..all rested and ready for another round of BSGS?

The hot gas boy picture is obviously from his official 2008 calendar...at least that's what the caption reads on the picture in the Gallery section of the Japanese official site...unfortunately, I can't look at them...

Guest sophia76

hello to everyone ~

Thanks a lot for the photo about KJH-japanese fans mini meeting.

I saw photo & video in withTG too.

He is so charming with that movie clothes.

Jink, have you seen me in withTG? Waoo! I hope you could show your nickname in the active member list so I could see you too one day^^

I saw you posted a comment below mine about a video^^

zetta, when you subscribed at daum for withTG you received a email address with yournick@hanmail.com. I received in that inbox the withTG mail.

You can check that inbox clicking the link below your nick in withTG with this name 메일 0통 (the 0 stays for the new mail number in the inbox).

yes, i'm going to watch another set of BSGS episodes later...hehehe...thanks for the info on hot gas boy huskydawg

I saw photo & video in withTG too.

He is so charming with that movie clothes.

Jink, have you seen me in withTG? Waoo! I hope you could show your nickname in the active member list so I could see you too one day^^

I saw you posted a comment below mine about a video^^

Sophia...yes, i did see you and actually refreshed my page so my nick would show on the active member list but i guess you didnt see it...hehehe...yes, i did post a comment below yours and said hi to you...hehehe

CS picture

credit dc kjh

2-7.jpg

The hot gas boy picture is obviously from his official 2008 calendar...at least that's what the caption reads on the picture in the Gallery section of the Japanese official site...unfortunately, I can't look at them...

There must be more of "hot gas boy" picture!!! Oh please, how can we access his Japanase site or somebody here from Japan... I want that calendar!

Guest huskydawg

Thanks for the photos, database... he told the fans he was actually tired, but seeing them energized him...

Looks like there were lots of posters everywhere, jinkzz...

Sounds like the fans (all 14 busloads of them) had a great time...a lot of them say they fall in love with him all over every time they see him, and I fall in love with him all over every time I read about it...he had to return to filming after the fanmeet but treated the fans to a Korean barbecue dinner...such a thoughtful person.

Archived