Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deemei81,

haha! i'm from the philippines but i'm currently living in UAE (DUBAI).

haha! it's kinda holiday here, since it's the end of RAMADAN! haha! :lol:

actually all heroic history dramas i watch the lead always dies..

just like ILJIMAE. jun ki died at the end. :(

TRIPLE is really EXCITING! hope to see you guys at the TRIPLE thread when it airs! haha! :lol:

jinkzzmec,

haha! you are a really big fan of those huh? haha!

well, i'm on the best actress side! haha! SYR is my vote! but i'm not voting anymore.. just watching the poll makes me excite! haha :lol:

deemei81,

haha! i'm from the philippines but i'm currently living in UAE (DUBAI).

jinkzzmec,

haha! you are a really big fan of those huh? haha!

well, i'm on the best actress side! haha! SYR is my vote! but i'm not voting anymore.. just watching the poll makes me excite! haha :lol:

Sayroo...youre a flip/ pinoy just like me , database and Kai...hehehe

yes, i love both Ji Hwan and Yoo

jinkzz

it's a good thing that he is taking the lead actor role. Yes, more screen time for him. Me too also want to see him in tight skin clothes but i think more hard wrk for him again.. He must know how to skate..I dun even know how to skate...terrible.

deemei...we'll know more when mbc releases more info about the drama but dont matter if he takes primary or secondary lead...as long as i get to see him onscreen again...he probably does know how to skate...otherwise, he has to learn how to do it for the drama...i tried learning how to skate before but fell too many times that i gave up :)

sayroo

yup we indeed love holiday so we can spend more time spam in this thread...I will visit triple thread soon :lol:

jinkzz

yup it doesn't matter to me who's the lead becos all 3 actors is very good in acting...And to be honest with u i love 3 or the actors...

I'm so excited that ji hwan is leading, i guess after ppl watching Rough cut more ppl love him even more?that's y the vote increases.

Hi Guys,

The role of the skater is the lead one because it is the role given up by Jung Il Woo... Visit the 1st page of the TRIPLE thread and the summary describes the skaters part on the drama... If KJH is the skater, then I assume he's on the lead... but isn't it a little bit weird to cast KJH who almost 10 years older than the original skater who is Jung Il Woo born in 1986?

KJH in second place? That's a pretty good result, considering the fame of Time Between Dog and Wolf..

I've seen all 3 dramas, and I still think KJH deserves the Top Spot for Best Actor. Again, altho I did not like HGD that much, KJH really shined playing the character. From his comedic to his nuanced and subtle scenes, you're just able to feel his scenes. He's just so capable of actually tapping the right emotions at the right time without having to try hard. He's wonderful.

No offence to the other Actors Yoo and LJK, my opinion is that they're just not quite the level of KJH yet.

Coincidentally tho..

My preferences for each of the categories are divided amongst the 3 dramas..

Best Drama - Time Between Dog and Wolf

Best Actor - KJH

Best Actress - Yoon Eun Hye

Hi Guys,

The role of the skater is the lead one because it is the role given up by Jung Il Woo... Visit the 1st page of the TRIPLE thread and the summary describes the skaters part on the drama... If KJH is the skater, then I assume he's on the lead... but isn't it a little bit weird to cast KJH who almost 10 years older than the original skater who is Jung Il Woo born in 1986?

I don't think the script's been confirmed yet? All we know right now is that that the PD of Coffee Prince is in. But I'm sure they'll craft out a character suitable for KJH and not go along with the old premise.

Hi all Jihwan fans!

hello sayroo, welcome to KJH thread! Nice to see you here and at yuri thread :)

I am glad that KJH is currently 2nd place along side with HGD as well as SYR. Lets hope that he maintian the vote since he is one of the best candidate in my opinion! :)

As for Triple, i am not sure if it is confirmed. I have seen many chinese websites and it doesnt mentioned about KJH involvement in it. But of course i hope it is true!

hello jinkzz,sophia,ripgal,thowsyg,zetta,sayroo,database,deemei,susymoon,tangtang and more!

deemei... hehe....??? Oke went to church every sunday.. so you might be could guess what my religion is.. hehehe..

start from today all people here is preparing to celebrate Iedul Fitri.. i`m glad seeing them... My neighbours will send foods to my house.. I love it..!!

bout the lead actor in Triple.. I`m still thinking it will be KJH.. he is shining bright lately.. But same like database.. i`m confuse how could the role of JIW was given to KJH which 10 years older than him.. I think there will be some changes in Triple script..?? hehe..

jinkzz really..??i`m so surprised with the SDF vote results recently.. a few days ago KJH in 4th position with 4,1% voices.. haha.. and now its increase very high..!! His fans work so hard lately.. something terrible happened to my laptop.. i couldnt vote him anymore.. hehe

helloo.. ripgal.. sayro,hye..

jinkzz really..??i`m so surprised with the SDF vote results recently.. a few days ago KJH in 4th position with 4,1% voices.. haha.. and now its increase very high..!! His fans work so hard lately.. something terrible happened to my laptop.. i couldnt vote him anymore.. hehe

zetta...looks like kissgall has been actively campaigning for its members to vote...i've seen links to sdf in several posts there recently

hello database, ripgal, hye

database.. those picture from BSGS.. thera are some scenes where Ji Hwan top naked.. hahaha...

Zetta, do you which episodes of BSGS was it taken from? hehe...

ripgal, yes honestly without offense, KJH is so far compared to them in terms of acting... I also like Lee Dong Wook so much, I mean to death hehe but compared to acting he is incomparable to KJH... Song Il Gook who is my fave too can match KJH in dramatic scenes but SIG hasn't tried a comedy... I think with regards to KJH 's ability for excellent comedy/drama combos... I haven't seen any actor who can actually do that besides Jang Hyuk...

I feel that KJH will be the lead in Triple... he was always the lead male on his dramas since BSGS!!!

Do you know guys where can I DL BSGS with good english subs or at least watch it online??? It is very slow on TV hehe, I am on episode 20 and they are about to meet in the parking lot..

database,

try AZNV.TV! i watched CAPITAL SCANDAL at that site and subtitles their are already good..

is BSGS good? i'd like to try to watch it! :lol:

-edit-

oh, i checked AZNV.. it's episodes are INCOMPLETE! aw.. too bad!

^

don't know.. maybe it's because it has a lot of episodes that's why they can't upload it..

too bad i can't watch it with only 4 episodes in AZNV.. :lol:

I need patience... AT least looking at the bright side, there is still BSGS (and Rough Cut) left for me to watch and I will not miss KJH that long before his next projects... Do you feel it too guys? When you've already seen all of your favorite actor's dramas or movies and you're dead tired of waiting for his next projects? hehe

Archived