Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha.. sayro..database..jihayane.. you all have made this tried fly...???!!haha

database.. i wll search in my BSGS DVD which episode KJH with a half naked top in BSGS.. hehe..

That is a promise zetta! Actually, the 2nd one after the "Rough Cut" spoiler... Did you order your DVD online or just downloaded it somewhere?

Hihi, yes I am a big fan already...

^

haha! WOW! i hope someone could give us links where we could watch BSGS in the NET!! :lol:

database..mine.. has been dubbed in mandarin..

if you hear KJH voice there.. you will faint guys. haha..

so i always mute my television when I watched it.. I dont wanna hear his dub voice.. Seeing his face.. his expression and know the story was quite enough.. haha..

sayroo.. yes.. you did it.. this thread fly like a jet plane..!!!

faster then the lspeed of light..!!haha

^

yah, DUBBED voices is kinda ugly. haha! especially when you compare it to their original voices! :lol:

haha! we have to make this thread active! haha! :lol:

^

yah, DUBBED voices is kinda ugly. haha! especially when you compare it to their original voices! :lol:

haha! we have to make this thread active! haha! :lol:

the worst is even it has been dubbed in mandarin.. there`s also mandarin subs here.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

what were they doing..?? haha... is that not enough..?? hehe..

ripgal, yes honestly without offense, KJH is so far compared to them in terms of acting... I also like Lee Dong Wook so much, I mean to death hehe but compared to acting he is incomparable to KJH... Song Il Gook who is my fave too can match KJH in dramatic scenes but SIG hasn't tried a comedy... I think with regards to KJH 's ability for excellent comedy/drama combos... I haven't seen any actor who can actually do that besides Jang Hyuk...

I also adore Lee Dong Wook a lot, and he's been a fav of mine for quite some time. But in comparison, just like you said, KJH is just one league above. Jang Hyuk's really good too I agree.. He surprised me with his melodramatic acting in Thank You, and in Robbers, he was just phenomenal. KJH's definitely one of the more refined and better actors now, considering that he's only been in the entertainment industry for about 6-7 years. I think he matches the ability of Lee Jung Jae, whom I think is one of the best best actors around. hehehe..

yupz.. so far the K-actor who could be compared with KJH is SIG.. He`s a great actor.. he`s also an expression expert.. he act by heart.. thats why i colud feel the emotions of his role in drama.. in this case jumong.. hehe...

but i think he`s good too in comedy.. i kne this from his movie the art of seduction with son ye jin..

database.. sayroo.. trust me.. you wont hear KJH voice in dub.. haha..sooo iritating... akkhw..!! hehe..

zetta,

really SIG in COMEDY? haha! i can't imagine.. since he's last dramas had been serious. haha!

i hope when they air it in other countries they should just put it with subs! and one thing i hate! COMMERCIALS! haha! :lol:

but not in KOREA!

zetta,

really SIG in COMEDY? haha! i can't imagine.. since he's last dramas had been serious. haha!

i hope when they air it in other countries they should just put it with subs! and one thing i hate! COMMERCIALS! haha! :lol:

but not in KOREA!

yupzz sayroo.. SIG is good to in comedy.. you should watch his old movies..`the art of seduction`.. his role as a playboy is soo cute.. hehe..

and as you said ..hope if K-Drama air in other country they didnt take too much initiative to dub the original voice.. jut put the subs there in english or their nation sub.. haha..

zetta. You have to see Terms of Endearment with SIG, he is funny there just like KJH in BSGS... they are similar, courting a girl that they want.. :)

really..?? oke...

but the bad news is that drama also has been dubbed in mandarin.. i`ve tried searching in all DVDs store in my country.. there is no ToE in korean audio... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

aaa... they`re so cruel to me.. hehe..

hgdgif.gif

hgdgif2.gif

hgdgif3.gif

sorry if these gifts have been posted before..

Archived