Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

hi jink thx soo much for the song

hi zetta i see you too OMG he´s body...suteki desu ne,you shouldn´t show this pics to me my pervert self comes out i wants to violate the image,i have to god get more tissues for droll and nose bleed...

haha.. your nose`s bleeding , dear..?? haha.. you need a doctor than..no no no... you need KJH..!! haha

if you visited the thread very often ..it wont stop bleeding hehe...

honestly... me too susymoon.. my mind is flying wild seeing his body pictures... haha...

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi jink thx soo much for the song reharsal mv adoro-te you don´t know how much it means to me to ear his voice,there is no ore perfect matching person and voice in the world ,thx for the pics he´s soo sexy dressing the sports clothes

hi zetta i see you too OMG he´s body...suteki desu ne,you shouldn´t show this pics to me my pervert self comes out i wants to violate the image,i have to god get more tissues for droll and nose bleed...god,whe still chosing them but i will them with any doubt,kinding kiding but he would be my 1st choice for my husband that would be heaven

hi tangtang,hye and everyone

susymoon...youre welcome dear...his singing voice is really good...there you go again with wanting to violate Ji Hwan's picture...hehehe

Ji Hwan will be going to theater visits today...can't wait for picspam.

1 week to go for 7 grade filming to start.

Guest susymoon

zetta..that´s it i need dr.KJH,well it´s one off the way´s

jink it´s stronger then me since i really do love he´s body face voice all well unfortunatly it´s a pic cuz if it was him ahhhhhhhhh suteki...atashi wa ecchi only for him

this is boring my avatar pic doesn´t change why....

zetta,

haha! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

jinkzzmec,

really in CALFORNIA? aww.. i envy you! i'm sure you can watch 7 grade civil servant their! :lol:

of course they will show that movie in your theater, korean movies are kinda limited if you ask.. :lol:

hello deemei81 (sorry if i posted elleone awhile ago! haha! i saw that name in the active list that's why),

sorry if i dip in to your topic, but i just want to give a comment about what you said about the yi nok-gil dong.

haha! yes he really was CRUEL to YI NOK, that's why i didn't like their team up compare it to chang hui- yi nok? haha! but i didn't dislike KJH at HGD he is still funny in that series! haha!

and yes you should rewatch it if you have time! haha!

that's all.... :)

it's okey for you dip in to my topic bcoz i think the purpose of forum is to give opinon right?so you no need to say sorry :)

Anyways it's nice to see you post here often, i kidda saw your username always post in east of eden thread :lol:

But i like his relationship with yinok, i feel it's very cute, i don't really like the storyline though. I feel after episode 7, HGD doesn't surprise me anymore but i continue to watch it. And i feel the storyline is a little bit draggy but it's just me. I still love HGD because of KJW and SYR..

Sayroo, Zetta...i live in Los Angeles, California...yes , there is 1 (that i know of) korean theater (MPark4)

near the place i live and another one ( CGV) that is currently being constructed and is slated to open in

November, i think...more opportunity for me to be able to catch Rough Cut in the big screen...should they

decide to show it here

hi deemei...yes, of course...i cant remember how many times i have seen the drama but still love it

as much as i did when i watched it the first time...I think he made the right decision also to accept

triple...it is such a great opportunity for him to work with 2 other good actors.

:lol: Hi jinkzz, i think i have only rewatch HGD for 2 times now compared to coffee prince more than 20 times. It's all becos of gong yoo^hehe^

I feel i should rewatch it today but i have an assignment to hand up 2moro so i can't. If i want to rewatch it i think i should start in the begining of the episode when he torture yi nok. All the parts are so funny until yi nok fell in love with him. The I love you part it's so cute.

Yup it's a good opportunity for him to wrk with 2 great actors. i wonder what character is KJH portray??Coz i kidda read in triple thread that the coffee prince guy is the lead actor.How about KJH?

zetta, i will rewatch it 2moro coz i have a holiday for one week due to Raya holiday...

it's okey for you dip in to my topic bcoz i think the purpose of forum is to give opinon right?so you no need to say sorry :)

Anyways it's nice to see you post here often, i kidda saw your username always post in east of eden thread :lol:

But i like his relationship with yinok, i feel it's very cute, i don't really like the storyline though. I feel after episode 7, HGD doesn't surprise me anymore but i continue to watch it. And i feel the storyline is a little bit draggy but it's just me. I still love HGD because of KJW and SYR..

haha! really, you visit the EOE thread? haha! can't see you since many are looking at that topic, and you're not posting in it! haha! :lol:

haha! okay THANK YOU!

at first i liked the HGD-YN team up since it's really funny, but after the development of YN-CH. i liked them better, but i had no hard feelings against HGD since in every drama i watch i always hated the guy that would take someone that i want to partner with.

since at the end CH did wrong it's okay for me for HGD-YN to end up! haha!

but why did they kill HGD and YN?! haha! kinda bad ending.. well, since hong gil dong is a LEGEND.. he's ending should really be DEAD! haha! :lol:

susymoon... KJH is the best medicine for you..??!! haha.. btw.. your avatar has been changes..hehe..

database.. those picture from BSGS.. thera are some scenes where Ji Hwan top naked.. hahaha...

deemei... what is Raya Holiday..?? Iedul Fitri, dear..?? I love when the day is coming.. just like christmas there are so many people and delicious foods.. hehe...

hello sayroo.. you`re welcome, dude.. haha...

jink it´s stronger then me since i really do love he´s body face voice all well unfortunatly it´s a pic cuz if it was him ahhhhhhhhh suteki...atashi wa ecchi only for him

this is boring my avatar pic doesn´t change why....

hehehe...susymoon, you can change your avatar to the pic that zetta posted

jinkzzmec,

really in CALFORNIA? aww.. i envy you! i'm sure you can watch 7 grade civil servant their! :lol:

of course they will show that movie in your theater, korean movies are kinda limited if you ask.. :lol:

sayroo...i hope i will get a chance to see that movie on the big screen also...maybe they will show Rough Cut at

a later date...The good, the bad and the weird is scheduled for showing january 2009 so there is hope for Rough

Cut...hehehe

:lol: Hi jinkzz, i think i have only rewatch HGD for 2 times now compared to coffee prince more than 20 times. It's all becos of gong yoo^hehe^

I feel i should rewatch it today but i have an assignment to hand up 2moro so i can't. If i want to rewatch it i think i should start in the begining of the episode when he torture yi nok. All the parts are so funny until yi nok fell in love with him. The I love you part it's so cute.

Yup it's a good opportunity for him to wrk with 2 great actors. i wonder what character is KJH portray??Coz i kidda read in triple thread that the coffee prince guy is the lead actor.How about KJH?

hi deemei... like you, i have seen CP more times than i have HGD but MNIKSS still tops my list for most times i have rewatched it...hehehe

If i am not mistaken, Ji Hwan takes the primary lead role...He will play the role of a short track speed skater...hopefully , we will be able to see him in skin tight clothes whahaha...Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Seon Gyun will play the roles of ad executives

jinkzzmec,

oh. there really is a possibility for movies to air in your cinema kinda late.. well, they will still prepare subtitles for it, right? o will it be RAW when you will watch it in the CINEMAS? :lol:

jinkzzmec,

oh. there really is a possibility for movies to air in your cinema kinda late.. well, they will still prepare subtitles for it, right? o will it be RAW when you will watch it in the CINEMAS? :lol:

not sure if they usually have english subtitles for korean movies but Divine Weapon has english subs...i just discovered this megaplex 2 weeks ago :)

200809220356271003_2.jpg

^

ohh.. maybe english subs would be ready since that cinema should be non-korean friendly too. :lol:

i mean even in korea right? english movies there even has korean subtitles.. haha!

i envy you... id like to visit CALIFORNIA more.. but still, KOREA first before CALIFORNIA! haha! :lol:

hehehe...susymoon, you can change your avatar to the pic that zetta posted

If i am not mistaken, Ji Hwan takes the primary lead role...He will play the role of a short track speed skater...hopefully , we will be able to see him in skin tight clothes whahaha...Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Seon Gyun will play the roles of ad executives

jinkkzz.. if susymoon use that avie.. her nose will keep bleeding.. poor her... hehehehe..

so we will see more KJH with skin tight close...?? Susymoon.. just prepare a ton of tissues dear.. !!haha..

wait.. who will be the partner of KJH in TRIPLE? will it be min hyo rin?

but the lead here is lee soon gyun right? :lol:

i dont think so sayroo.. Min Hyo Rin is too young for KJH or the other lead actors.. Not sure if there will be some roman scenes here.. hehe

hmm.. i guess the lead in Triple is KJH..

^

oh.. maybe the main vision in the story is the skater part..

uhmm. what is written in WIKI that lee soo gyun is the lead?

maybe lee soo gyun would be the one who would carry the story since he is the TUTOR?

wait.. who will be the partner of KJH in TRIPLE? will it be min hyo rin?

but the lead here is lee soon gyun right? :lol:

as far as we know the lead actress is Min Hyo Rin... i think LSG plays second lead but we are not sure yet

since there is not a lot of info about the drama right now.

***i have not checked SDF website for a few days but had time to visit it a few minutes ago...I must say

that i was mildly surprised at the result...the numbers jumped up significantly for the top 3 contenders but

more so on Ji Hwan...the last time i checked , he was in 3rd place but trailed by huge margin...I guess

kissgalls and withTGs worked really hard these past few days :)

Korean poll result:

ScreenHunter_01Sep280036.jpg

Japanese poll result:

ScreenHunter_02Sep280036.jpg

jinkzzmec,

omo! is the one in 2nd is kang ji hwan? i thought it was GONG YOO! haha! :lol:

the HGD leads are on the 2nd.. :lol:

one things for sure.. KJH will star in a new drama! haha! :lol:

haha! really, you visit the EOE thread? haha! can't see you since many are looking at that topic, and you're not posting in it! haha! :lol:

haha! okay THANK YOU!

at first i liked the HGD-YN team up since it's really funny, but after the development of YN-CH. i liked them better, but i had no hard feelings against HGD since in every drama i watch i always hated the guy that would take someone that i want to partner with.

since at the end CH did wrong it's okay for me for HGD-YN to end up! haha!

but why did they kill HGD and YN?! haha! kinda bad ending.. well, since hong gil dong is a LEGEND.. he's ending should really be DEAD! haha! :lol:

hie sayroo yup i do visit that thread often but i seldom post :lol: I just go there and read the spoiler for the next episode and also read all the comments. btw, where are you from??i do agree with you legend means he need to die at the end :(

hi deemei... like you, i have seen CP more times than i have HGD but MNIKSS still tops my list for most times i have rewatched it...hehehe

jinkzz

it's a good thing that he is taking the lead actor role. Yes, more screen time for him. Me too also want to see him in tight skin clothes but i think more hard wrk for him again.. He must know how to skate..I dun even know how to skate...terrible.

zetta, yup it's Iedul Fitri holiday..by the way what's your religion. I do agree with you, there's tonnes of good food when it's comes to holiday celebration. Like in the chinese new year...

Archived